Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
err...does any more reserving would go in KAT 3 or should we start discussing there?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

but yet, Maybe Chandu will arrange so she doesnt have to do this job................but Sarje ki saath is bar Chandu ko surely maha fight and lecture hogi.........๐Ÿ˜•....aab to Sarje ko watt lag jayegi ๐Ÿ˜›    i feel zyaada nahin hoga๐Ÿ˜‰........ as Sarja actually helped Niru with her father's treatment....... i think Niru will tell him that because of Sarja she managed to pay the doctor๐Ÿ˜ณ........ Chandu will be stuck although he knows Sarja is wrong but still he helped her๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

err...does any more reserving would go in KAT 3 or should we start discussing there?

i think we can go there.... as already I, Darshu di,suranji have reserved the post........ ๐Ÿค”... still if anyone wants to reserve then ๐Ÿ˜•
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju: yeah, sarje did help her in a way........i mean instant help.......and yes Niru wnt suspect and actually Chandu even f confronts Sarje, he can always tell that even he didnt know what the job is, Chanda just called him and asked for a girl and he talked about Niru...............

But i dnt think Viswa will get cured so easily.........Niru has to pay off Shardaaa first , doesnt she
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju: yeah, sarje did help her in a way........i mean instant help.......and yes Niru wnt suspect and actually Chandu even f confronts Sarje, he can always tell that even he didnt know what the job is, Chanda just called him and asked for a girl and he talked about Niru...............

But i dnt think Viswa will get cured so easily.........Niru has to pay off Shardaaa first , doesnt she

agreed.... but that won't be much...... as she can always pay her from Sarja's advance.........
darshana23 thumbnail