Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

hello girls
good morning to all.....oh damn, i still feel so sleepy

i have a request for all of you too.......please do not compare You-know-who and Sarje and say something like Sarje role is better than you-know-who............we had good times with you-know-who in the first 1 year of RKAB...just because it was tarnished later doesn't mean that acting in that role was not tough or creditworthy..............just as tough it is to act in a bubbly character, it is tough to act in a very stiff character............and kaps did that perfectly....with no emotion shown which is the way royals behave worldwide...............

perhaps you like sarje more...makes sense but dont let that overshadow you-know-who as both roles were great and kaps himself said that his dream role was you-know-who in an article as far as i remember...so all the better not to compare two roles

Usma I acknowledge and appreciate and agree with the abv post but to set record straight I have not come across any such comparisons by any of the Kanjalians in this forum or in the Kanjali thread....  It is entire different matter when initially I did send Kaps a msg with that comparison but it is between him and me and never really did that in the forum nor have I seen any1 do it...
Esp now since we are all focussed on Sarje Rao...
Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, than take my post as a precaution.......................😊

sujju: rather than commenting on our post, post your own new post in SP FB wall because our posts are already went old and people have to scroll down to see it .so if you comment on our post, your comment will also be down the page...........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Usma... if you are upset about my post....... i wasn't comparing Yudi & Sarja....  Yudi will always be my fav despite the bad times which cvs gave us..... i just meant that Cvs did not strike the right chord when Kapil was playing a father as Yudi........ but here despite no such things in PMMKA they are showing his interactions with kids...... i really wonder why.....
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hey Usma... if you are upset about my post....... i wasn't comparing Yudi & Sarja....  Yudi will always be my fav despite the bad times which cvs gave us..... i just meant that Cvs did not strike the right chord when Kapil was playing a father as Yudi........ but here despite no such things in PMMKA they are showing his interactions with kids...... i really wonder why.....

@bold: cough..cough.......sujju, why do you wonder?????? πŸ€”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Yes diii....... same here i have decided to enjoy the show till the time it's on air....... or better  way till the time Kapil continues to have the same importance and he's there in the show........

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

@bold: cough..cough.......sujju, why do you wonder?????? πŸ€”

I mean rough-tough Sarja is surely sweet with kids...... it's like he has a soft corner for the kids..... it's like he's doesn't want what happened with him to happen with them...... he's over protective with kids....... and extra careful when he's talking to them........ just like he wants Chandu to be chandu....... he doesn't want the kids to be ever like him.......

The other day i was thinking about Sarja's past........ can't remove that fact out of my mind..... his words  "apne phir se apne bete ko salakhon ke piche dakhel diya..." is it that Sarja wanted to do choose something else as his profession........... but his father wanted him to be a doctor.......
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

well, than take my post as a precaution.......................😊

sujju: rather than commenting on our post, post your own new post in SP FB wall because our posts are already went old and people have to scroll down to see it .so if you comment on our post, your comment will also be down the page...........

Ok sure... will do that....... 😊
usmrasul thumbnail
can it be on air in a earlier time slot.......this late time slot is really far from relaxing....😭 ........

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

can it be on air in a earlier time slot.......this late time slot is really far from relaxing....😭 ........

even i have a problem with the late timeslot....... as after that am not able to sign in here...... 😭.... maybe it will do better in 9-10pm timeslot.........😳....... but then many shows with late time slots are doing really well........ 😊
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

even i have a problem with the late timeslot....... as after that am not able to sign in here...... 😭.... maybe it will do better in 9-10pm timeslot.........😳....... but then many shows with late time slots are doing really well........ 😊

but sujju, its so  stressfulπŸ₯±
you know after sarje part gets over i juts come to my room and take rest and than log in to chat with you all.i dont even bother to watch full epi as i feel too tired to stare at tv that late time................

maybe we need to take boost...........it might be the secret to our lost energy πŸ˜†