Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Anu

What if there is just one room?

I think Naku is going to get the impression that Dutta has married Seema....so she won't disclose herself to him!

Kya kya darawani predictions ho rahi hain...😲😲

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Hang on a minute, why would Naku think that Dutta has married Seema? Oh for the love of god, stop thinking like that! I think everyone just needs to calm down and take it bit by bit.....nothing like that will happen...

bang on! ...why will naku get that impression...their relation is beyond any misunderstandings or explanations....LTL has always maintained its essence...im sure they wil not disappoint us this time as wel:-)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

Kya kya darawani predictions ho rahi hain...😲😲

So far:
Seema-Dutta share a room
Naku thinks Dutta married Seema and wont disclose herself.
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok...I think Dutta is running around jungles with Seema as right now Nakku aka Mahhi cannot -  she is too busy and tired with JDJπŸ˜•πŸ˜† So all the running Seema will do, and for romance Nakku will be backπŸ˜† Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal_29

ok...I think Dutta is running around jungles with Seema as right now Nakku aka Mahhi cannot -  she is too busy and tired with JDJπŸ˜•πŸ˜† So all the running Seema will do, and for romance Nakku will be backπŸ˜†

Naku has been sidelined since the epi in which she faints. I dont mind her fainting again in Dutta's arms.😍
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Mash.....yes they are in a mandir but more importantly, this is LTL.....they can make DN play ringa-ringa-roses for a whole WEEK in the mandir before making them meet if they want toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Grrrrrrr!! Don't spoil my mood, Anu. They'll meet tomorrow....you wait.....don't you know I'm almost a  psychic? πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Incand: I hope they meet tmrw...but atleast they must meet before Dutta goes with that man eater to the dharamshala. For the rest of the epi if they want they can show the new evil trio.

Oh that reminds me...the new evil trio is sooooo much more entertaining than the original ET ever was.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So far:
Seema-Dutta share a room
Naku thinks Dutta married Seema and wont disclose herself.

ab ye list yek baki tha....🀣

please add all the worst possible things that can happen.. let us get over the worst so that we can enjoy to the fullest TaSha reunion...

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Dutta has forgiven Seema in his heart but knowing the person he is, he won't say it. He has been thanking her for saving his life. Also, Seema wasn't exactly shouting from the rooftops if she did nod her head when asked if he was her husband- thanks for that little detal btw. However, there was also no need for her to say that too....but maybe because she was in the prescence of married women on a religious journey suddenly being bombarded by qs about her marital staus and whether the man had some difficulty seeing, then a mumbled 'yes' is very minor....D got to sit in the dholi- that is enough for me! But little indications like that and hand holding seem to maybe imply that Seema is still considering the POSSIBILITY of a romantic hook-up....

If Tasha reunite 2moro, the idea of them embracing each other at a religous site with water in the background sounds really heavenly....
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

ab ye list yek baki tha....🀣

please add all the worst possible things that can happen.. let us get over the worst so that we can enjoy to the fullest TaSha reunion...

I can think of LOTS of EK inspired scenarios here...but will refrain. Dont even want to imagine Dutta as ANY EK male.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Rosa: But why will Naku get such an impression?

Because Seema introduced herself as Dutta's wife to the crowd....it has to have some significance...