Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
God!!! this seema did say she is wife. The woman asked whetther he is ur husband (Navra)and she nods. I checked the word in the Marathi dictionary.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu

What if there is just one room?

I think Naku is going to get the impression that Dutta has married Seema....so she won't disclose herself to him!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Rosa: But why will Naku get such an impression?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

What if there is just room?

I think Naku is going to get the impression that Dutta has married Seema....so she won't disclose herself to him!

Are you forgetting the DN phone convo scene? Nakku is not under any illusions of any sort....she KNOWS how much Dutta loves her and she could never in a million years believe that he married anyone else i.e. Seema

Let's all relax....this is not  a Kekta show....DN's love holds strong against all odds and roadblocks...the one thing constant is their faith in their love for each other and each other only.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Our super pessimistic Rosa is back. πŸ˜†
Btw even I dont have hopes of them meeting tmrw. This is exactly something they will keep hanging till next week. Maybe something will block Naku's view and by the time she comes to the place Dutta is sitting he will be gone. But they will surely meet around the place where they are as per the article...unless this Naku sees Dutta thing is the meeting the article meant.
Abt the rest of the track the triangle better not happen...that will completely spoil the essense of the man that is DSP and the love story. All this without even getting a new man for Naku.

They are in a MANDIR. The spoiler said they'll meet in a Mandir. Two plus two.....it's four! Simple! Oh comeee onnnnnnnn....they WILL meet tomorrow....ok, I know I'm being desperate....but they HAVE to meet tomorrow...they have to!

Originally posted by: shan2430

That Seema Grr..She actually had the nerve to acknowledge to that woman in the yatra that she is D's wife!!it was in Marathi..

😲 She did WHATTTT??!! Death is too good a punishment for this chick....😑 😑
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
shan2430 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

What if there is just room?

Oh god guys..i am sure all this won't happen😊Hail Gaondevi..she will do  a miracle u see..And really how on earth are they going to move the story ahead with KalaChaskar/ if they show all this room-share thingy..Ugh..the thought is so revolting...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh LOL!! dong go overboard with ur predictions guys...  nothing of that sort will happen im sure.. and the room sharing thing can be between dutta and nakusha ... 

think positive :-) as they cant stretch things for long now... they will Meet tomorrow.. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

They are in a MANDIR. The spoiler said they'll meet in a Mandir. Two plus two.....it's four! Simple! Oh comeee onnnnnnnn....they WILL meet tomorrow....ok, I know I'm being desperate....but they HAVE to meet tomorrow...they have to!

LOL Mash.....yes they are in a mandir but more importantly, this is LTL.....they can make DN play ringa-ringa-roses for a whole WEEK in the mandir before making them meet if they want toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I feek the pain...Seema's betrayal cannot be forgotten but she is doing everything she can to help Dutta....so I have stopped judging her because for me, her prescence is nothing- I just await Tasha's reunion. I stopped hating Seema ages ago- she doesn't bother me as much. No chappals please. I watched the episode, wasn't all that really, they're just building up the suspense like anything. The fact is, the love triangle now seems to be taking shape with the focus on Dutta and Seema hand holding- just feel that because the camera focused on it, they are implying something....πŸ˜• I don't care about it, but it's obvious that this LT is round the corner. We shall see. I found it strange how Seema was leading Dutta at one point and then fell down herself. A blind Dutta seems to be more aware of his movements than she is πŸ˜† Thats why sarees aren't a good idea considering you're on the run! But I think D is being shown to now guide himself and then ocassionally take to Seema's shoulder.

I am praying to God that Dutta gets his eyesight back by the power of the Goddess- don't know how it would otherwise, and Naku appears in front of him. Seriously, the girl ran over hot coals, it would be ridiculous if she made all that effort to reach her love, to then be blocked off by a person or she collapses herself with exhaustion. It did look as if Naku was either trying to sneeze when she spotted D or was widening her eyes, to see if she was hallucinating- that was funny!

Bechara Chacha, being constantly punched in that fat stomach of his πŸ˜†, even Seema was worrying about him. And Suds and Chaskar, boy oh boy do I think that they are going to be so wrapped up in trying to outdo each other and arguing away, that their partnership is going to be a flop πŸ˜† Don't really have an issue with the 1 room thing in the Dharamshala- whats going to happen? Nothing. Optimism people. If there is a reunion then that room is booked for Tasha only  πŸ˜‰

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Incand: I hope they meet tmrw...but atleast they must meet before Dutta goes with that man eater to the dharamshala. For the rest of the epi if they want they can show the new evil trio.