dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice os 
  well written 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Soooooo cute, Sanaya!! Lol!! Too bad we aren't getting something like this in the show!! Hayyyeee!! So romantic πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
Aww!! Poor Pia got embarrassed because of Abhay's PDA!!😳 
Awesome OS!! Do write more! Thanks for the PMπŸ€—
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Soooooo cute, Sanaya!! Lol!! Too bad we aren't getting something like this in the show!! Hayyyeee!! So romantic πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Aww!! Poor Pia got embarrassed because of Abhay's PDA!!😳 
Awesome OS!! Do write more! Thanks for the PMπŸ€—

ikrpar is till like the show! joh show main nahi hotta atleast main toh likh sakti ho πŸ˜‰
thnk nd np!
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey candy πŸ€— first of all im sorry 4 commenting late u knw the reason na πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ anyways cuming bac to the os it was aweosme superb simply loved it and he proposed her finally β€οΈ loved it do write more πŸ˜‰

luv
     --madz--

Edited by -mysterygirl- - 13 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mysterygirl-

hey candy πŸ€— first of all im sorry 4 commenting late u knw the reason na πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ anyways cuming bac to the os it was aweosme superb simply loved it and he proposed her finally β€οΈ loved it do write more πŸ˜‰

luv
     --madz--

no Problem! haan i know! oh lolzzz! thnkxxx 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
thnk yu seemz!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
 IMPORTANT: hello people i just wanted yu all to know this time i dont want yu all to be spamming by saying nice or cont soon or stuff like that i want yu all to ATLEAST TAKE 10 seconds to 30 seconds and type a little but more to give a long comment Sorry if im being mean but i dont like cont soon or anything in my language or others writers language it is CALLED SPAMMING

must be thinking whoz OS is this now? it is only and only On MISHA and RUHI agar unpe hia toh funny tohy hogga hei ryt? off course hogga firstly lemme tell yu all i haded the OS ready but by mistake i just Deleted it from my PM list by mistake so i have to write again 

Ruhi was standing outside the boys hostel keeping an eye on a Boy! and misha was fiding her she just ran didnt even told misha. misha was tlking to some girls when ruhi's eye caught an eye on a handsome boy so she just followed him and now she was standing oputside the hostel

Finding some idea's about hwo to ginside the hostel and misha finding her and yelling her name suddenly misha's eye caught ruhi and she made a stupid smile on her face 

Ruhi saw misha and she runs to her and grabs her hands trying to run with her but failed cuzz misha didnt moved and they started to talk

Misha: ''oye what r yu doing her by BOY's HOSTEL koi naya ladka mil gaya and why did yu just cam eher without telling me'' she said with alot of questions and made a high pitch on 2 words BOY's Hostel

Ruhi: ''dekh yu better not make fun of me if i told yu'' she snaps inf ront of her face ''acha sun i saw a handsome boy walking to boys hostel and i followed him i just totally forgot to tell yu'' she said feeling embarrassed and looks down on the floor

Misha: ''oh toh yeh baat hai'' she said giving a smirk ''toh tu purri raat yaha pe beth ke uska intezaar karregi waise just to let yu know abhi shaam ho rhai hia''

Ruhi: ''mujeh bhi pata hia i could see'' she said with an angry expression on her face

Misha: ''oh main samjhi tu uske khayallon main khowi hai isliye pata nahi hai abhi rata hai yeh shaam hai'' she giggles

Tracker didnt wanted to listen to her bar bar anymore she holds her hand and and runs with her while misha says...

Misha: ''tracker stop it i will fall down m wearing heels'' she said in an angry tone and trying to be carefull

Ruhi stopped outside the gate of boys hostel

Ruhi: she luaghs out so hardly ''Misha You r Wearing Heels UNBELIEVABLE'' she keeps luaghing she didnt stopped laughing uintil misha said somthing

Misha: ''oye itna hasne ki zarorat nahi hai m trying to change my self for.....'' she stops on the word for.. and changes the topic ''waise bhi m girl too''

Ruhi: ''waise for who....?? and i thought ke tu dude hai!!''

Misha: ''zyada bak bak mat klar ands te;ll me why did yu made me run and why are yu outside the hostel and if yur waiting for that Dude then soryr i wont wait for yu all night long'' she rolled her eye's

Ruhi: ''acha sun i Wanna go inside this Boys Hostal to say something to that boy'' she said and blushes but misha interrupts her blushing!

Misha: ''W.H.A.T!!! the Hell! do yu want me to get killed by the watchman! or meri reputation kharab hojayegi!'' she said in an angry loud Voice!

Ruhi: covers her ears ''plzzz misha plzzz mere liye sirf ek dafa'' she said begging 

Misha: ''tracker dekh i dont want someone to talk about me like that or blah blah...'' she said giving some pity

Ruhi: ''PLEASE PLEASE'' she said begging again!

Misha: ''ok just for yu this will be my first and last time doing this'' she said rolling her eye's again

Ruhi: but where should we go from

Misha: ''WHAT i thought yu know where we are going inside from!'' she said in a shock face

Ruhi: ok ill go ask the watchman

Misha: grabs her hands and says ''are YU Crazy woh hummain mar dallega''

Ruhi: ''toh kaha se jaye'' her eye caught trhe window which was open ''I GOT AN IDEA''

Misha ''Toh Mo se oglo bhi ab'' she said rudely

Ruhi: she grabs her hand again and runs to the window! ''now we r gonna jump fro this window!'' she said wiht a big smile so she can agree

Misha: ''Tracker kyun mere piche lag gayi hai yu know m alredi wearing heels or phir yaha se jump maro no ways i dont wanna break my Legs'' she said getting her hands together liek she's praying or somethign

Ruhi: she knewed that she wont agree ''toh tum nahi monagi?

Misha: ''Nups''

Ruhi: holds her hardly and throws it inside the boys hostel' ''uff kitni bahri hai yeh actuaslly lagta hia yeh heavy nahi hia main bhut skinny ho isliye m not strong so shez hard for me to carry'' she blabbers to her self and then she to jumps in the boys hostel

Misha: ''tracker agar tu abhi meri friend nahi hotti na toh main tujhe jaan se mar dalti now my leg hurts'' she said putting her hand on her leg like a grandma

Ruhi: ''agar tu mujhe mar dalti na toh jail main sarti tu and tu purri oldy lagti hia aise!''

Misha: ''sab chod ab jaldi kar we gotta leave from here soon!!'' as she turns a lamp fell's down and it makes noise

the watchman runs to the room and when he enters there was no one misha and ruhi were hiding behind the desk where tracker see's a cochroach and jumps ''EEwwwww Awwoooo'' the watchman see's them misha takes her hand and slaps her head

Misha: ''mujhe pata tha yeh koi na koi garbar toh karti hei hai tu bhi pagal hia joh iske saath aayi'' she mumbles!!

Misha gets up and tries to close her mouth where she see's the watchman staring at them they both stands perfectly and straight they both whispers

Misha: ''tu kyun itna dramatic banti hia kha tohri na jatta tujhe woh cochroach'' she said whispering

Ruhi: ''sorry i got out of controll na'' she said pleasing

Watchman walks up to them and gives them a warning ''get out of the boys hostel dont come here GIRLS are NOT ALLOWEDS'' he said picking up his voice louder on the words Girls are not Allowed!

then misha and ruhi quietly leaves the room and the watchman goes out but then as misha was almost leaving tracker holds her hands and tolds her ''bhar main gaya yeh watchman jiske liye aaye hai chal woh karte hai''

Misha: ''tu abhi tak nahi sudri agar uss watchman ne humme dubara dekhliye toh?'' she said whispering

Ruhi: ''kuch nahi hogga yu just stand outside the room and ill talk to him as someone's coming lemme know ok!'' she said begging

Misha: ''ok just for yu'' rolled her eye's

Ruhi: ''oyee mish he's over there stand outside ok bye ebyee ill be back'' she said waving her hand back at her misha trying to stop her but she left

Misha: ''mujhe watchman bana diya hia apna'' she said walking and tlking to her self

misha was hiding behind the walls by the door while ruhi enters the boy room he was wearing a towel and just took shower and now he was brushing his hair with the towel he turns around and saw ruhi back of him he got shocked 

Boy: ''What the Hell Are Yu Doing Here And how come yur in the boys hostel'' trying to feel comfortable

ruhi who was so much lost in him didnt even utter a word but then he sai once again ''HELLO??'' ruhi suddenly blurted out these 3 words ''I Love Yu'' the boy was in shock

Boy: ''Wat The Hell i dont even know yu and i can know that yu dont know me as well so please get out of this Room and leave me alone just to let yu know i dont even like yu i alredi have a girlfriend'' his girlfriend comes out 

ruhi leaves the rooom and a tear escapes from her eye and misha who was looking at some paintings and ruhi walks to her and hugs misha but suddenly the watchman comes 

Watchman: tum dono abhi tak nahi gayi?

Misha: sorry abhi jaate hia

Watchman: agar abhi nahi gayi na toh dhaake mar ke nikalna parrega!

*IMPO- must READ THE Introduction where i said heyllo people MUST

Hey peepz i hope yu liekd this short OS Enjoy and i know no one would luagh it wasnt that funyn but i tried my Best as i said in the beggining no Spamming please leave big comment!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay I just read the first one jaan and it was soo cute!! I loved how u described abhiya's friendship and how much they missed each other in their lives!! I loved how u made the story from piya's point of view and showed how she remembered abhay even though he was far away from her and vice versa!!! and then at the end how they met it was soo romantic and sweet!!!

Edit*

Okay I just read the other two and they were amazing!! I love how in the second one u showed the friendship between misha and piya and I loved how piya was complaining to misha about abhay it was soo life like I mean I could picture it happening!! and then at the end the way abhay proposed to piya awww I want to see that in the show too!! when will it happen!! and in the third one that was too funny!!🀣 I loved how u showed tracker being herself wanting to go into the guys' hostel!! and then misha helping her omg!! I want that to happen in the show!!

Anyways jaan I hope that is a long enough comment!! I really loved ur OS's!! and thanks for the pm!! and do keep me updated for when u post again!! ILU!!!

Tashu :)
Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

Res-will edit soon!! first need to read them!! then will give a long comment promise jaan!!

Dnt worry jaana I'll check ur reply soon
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

Okay I just read the first one jaan and it was soo cute!! I loved how u described abhiya's friendship and how much they missed each other in their lives!! I loved how u made the story from piya's point of view and showed how she remembered abhay even though he was far away from her and vice versa!!! and then at the end how they met it was soo romantic and sweet!!!

Edit*

Okay I just read the other two and they were amazing!! I love how in the second one u showed the friendship between misha and piya and I loved how piya was complaining to misha about abhay it was soo life like I mean I could picture it happening!! and then at the end the way abhay proposed to piya awww I want to see that in the show too!! when will it happen!! and in the third one that was too funny!!🀣 I loved how u showed tracker being herself wanting to go into the guys' hostel!! and then misha helping her omg!! I want that to happen in the show!!

Anyways jaan I hope that is a long enough comment!! I really loved ur OS's!! and thanks for the pm!! and do keep me updated for when u post again!! ILU!!!

Tashu :)

sabse pehle itna barra comment πŸ˜³i read the whole comment main parte [arte thaak gayi πŸ˜†challo lemme reply now oh yu havent read my Os yet? i thought i sended yu my Os b4 but nvm atleast yu read all of them thats all i care about πŸ˜‰thnk yu thnk yu jaan! oh yeh i liked it much better in piya's point of view ! i have no idea's wat shud my next story be πŸ˜†yu made me feel like reading my first Os just to let yu know woh mera first Os tha πŸ˜³i thought it will turn out to be worst but after seeing the comments i was totally shocked i was extremly happy that my first try was successful mere FF's opr Os's pe sab picture kar sakte hia that wats happening evewryone have told me that πŸ˜†tujhe haar ek cheez show main dekhni hai!πŸ˜† i know waise sachi bollo toh woh part mujhe bhi show main chahiye πŸ˜³ especailly the Kiss☺️and friends toh ek dosre ko complain karte hei hai na! i know ryt wen will that happen!!! πŸ˜‘rlly? i never thought it was i just kept writing weatever i got actually i wrote it once and send half to my self in PM but by mistake i deleted the third one and then i haded to do it again! actually misha was not agreeing lekin woh tracker piche hei lag gayi thi so she agreed woh toh aisi hei harkatte karit hia TRACKER! ab yeh bhi chhaiye tujhe show main πŸ˜†yeh long nahi bhut hei LONG hai! reply karne main purre 4 minz lag gaye! thnky u ji πŸ˜³it is actually my third try now ! my first gallery opf Os's! no problem will PM yu as i make a new OS ok ill send  wenever i update! mujhe toh pata bhi nahi hai next story kaisi rakho? chalk thnk yu very much! i hope mera rep[ly long ho πŸ˜†