Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh I so agree, Geet is getting so ruined by these CV's, before I used to hate missing an episode and watch the repeats too, nowadays if you miss an episode you hardly miss anything cause all we get to see is AA scenes, Maaneet are like guest actors in their own show.

I think all the CV's are interested are is increasing the drama quotient, they are all Kekta fans and want to become like her and make GHSP like a typical Kekta soap drama Angry

Now they'll show the accident, then Dev getting into their good books or KH and then again negativity and all that stupid nonsense, ek straightforward show nahin dekha sakte yeh logAngry

I'm sorry but I have no more faith in the CV's.....me hate them for torturing us

u are right about that!!!

nowadays.. there is no interest in waiting for the repeat!s!!!!

there CVs are good for nothing!!!

we ahd a great CV team before!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@bobby --- agree with u without story geet might run for a few weeks ..........but without maaneet romance it will surely loose TRP's

@Dee --- tht's wht thy said .........still no ones knows properly ......... thy said wedding 15th .........reception 17th ...........& then GC back to work .........

Hima theres a post by Nivedita with the Mehndi pics of GC-DB
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

The cv's have taken us for granted coz of DD & GC's popularity but they forgot one thing that GHSP can run without story for some days but can't run a single day without Maaneet's romance as that's the USP of the show.           

You're so right Bobby, I really don't want to see this show ruined, hope CV's open their eyes soon
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

u are right about that!!!

nowadays.. there is no interest in waiting for the repeat!s!!!!

there CVs are good for nothing!!!

we ahd a great CV team before!!!

I know Deepz I hardly watch repeats at all of these new episodes, still enjoy watching repeats of all the old episodes......kya karen yeh CV's ka 😕
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks dee .....i already chkd the pics & commented over there .........
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi crazies  . Kya hulchul chal raha hai..................
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi crazies kaisa laga Maan ka sangeet and mehandi picture .
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

there r so many rumours abt Maan's accident, MC, and then Geet pleading Dev for blood for Maan due to accident and all............now i don't even know how to react to all such news............so nowadays i just watch old episodes those episodes which made us so crazy about MAANEET those MAANEET' magical divine beautiful lovely and dreamy scenes which always took us and even now take us to MAANEET paradise.............nowadays really feel bad for DD and GC bcuz they always give their best and r so talented but cvs r under-utilizing or shud i say not at all utilizing their potential................i also feel sorry for all my dear MAANEETIANS like me..............MAANEET have become such an integral part in our lives so everyday v watch the epi just hoping that atleast today v will finally get wat v hoped for................par yeh cvs ki wajas se hamara kya haal hai woh sirf hum sab jaanthe hai..............GHSP dekhe bina jee nahi sakthe par AA ka itna screenspace deke-don't want to say anything much abt AA........................sometimes i wonder y i always come up wit such positive posts even when cvs give us such epis...........the the only answer i can find is it is just bcuz of my love, respect and admiration for MAANEET who have changed our lives in such a way that v all can't even express it in words.................i hope before Geet hui audience se parayi cvs will make the show Geet hui MAANEET ke apne Geet hui MAANEET ki not AA ki............MAANEET r the USP of the show and v all want to see them the most yaar................i really feel sad for GHSP bcuz it is like our baby and obviously for any parent seeing their child's life in danger gives pain, tears, worries, tension........ v all r feeling helpless and now v all only wish that it will be back to wat it was previously...............just hope cvs will bring back MAANEET's magic soon crazies..................love u all🤗

craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi crazies kaisa laga Maan ka sangeet and mehandi picture .

sorry i was so sleepy.. i almost slept in front of my lap!!!

kya baaten chal rahi hai crazies....

read about the rumour...about Maan meeting with accident!! pakka Ekta serial!!!

i think geet will see Dev today!!!!
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

there r so many rumours abt Maan's accident, MC, and then Geet pleading Dev for blood for Maan due to accident and all............now i don't even know how to react to all such news............so nowadays i just watch old episodes those episodes which made us so crazy about MAANEET those MAANEET' magical divine beautiful lovely and dreamy scenes which always took us and even now take us to MAANEET paradise.............nowadays really feel bad for DD and GC bcuz they always give their best and r so talented but cvs r under-utilizing or shud i say not at all utilizing their potential................i also feel sorry for all my dear MAANEETIANS like me..............MAANEET have become such an integral part in our lives so everyday v watch the epi just hoping that atleast today v will finally get wat v hoped for................par yeh cvs ki wajas se hamara kya haal hai woh sirf hum sab jaanthe hai..............GHSP dekhe bina jee nahi sakthe par AA ka itna screenspace deke-don't want to say anything much abt AA........................sometimes i wonder y i always come up wit such positive posts even when cvs give us such epis...........the the only answer i can find is it is just bcuz of my love, respect and admiration for MAANEET who have changed our lives in such a way that v all can't even express it in words.................i hope before Geet hui audience se parayi cvs will make the show Geet hui MAANEET ke apne Geet hui MAANEET ki not AA ki............MAANEET r the USP of the show and v all want to see them the most yaar................i really feel sad for GHSP bcuz it is like our baby and obviously for any parent seeing their child's life in danger gives pain, tears, worries, tension........ v all r feeling helpless and now v all only wish that it will be back to wat it was previously...............just hope cvs will bring back MAANEET's magic soon crazies..................love u all🤗

dont tell me hun..

before we used to live to see maaneet scene!!! love/passion/desire/war/jealousy...

nnow😡
these Cvs are spoiling it!!!!
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago