Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

nice analysis by all the crazies ...........I am not happy with the cv's now a days ..........  no maaneet romance .........am unable to understand why the cv's want to show ........ geet minus maaneet romance ...........& too much AAM ........ when we can't  even stand AAM .........why cv's why cv's ....

maaneet were better off in KM ...........but no u want dev to enter KM ...........so sent out maaneet on MM ......minus romance ............aise ajeeb aur gareeb MM maine pehli baar ........... geet main hi dekha hain ........me super pissed ...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ hima

nice analysis by all the crazies ...........I am not happy with the cv's now a days ..........  no maaneet romance .........am unable to understand why the cv's want to show ........ geet minus maaneet romance ...........& too much AAM ........ when we can't  even stand AAM .........why cv's why cv's ....

maaneet were better off in KM ...........but no u want dev to enter KM ...........so sent out maaneet on MM ......minus romance ............aise ajeeb aur gareeb MM maine pehli baar ........... geet main hi dekha hain ........me super pissed ...

Hima same to you dear . I am super pissed off too . Pata nahi ab GHSP ka kya hoga . Maan kaise Dev ko maaf karegi . Its has no logic . Aur Geet kaise  Dev ke saath KM   pe rahegi . Hope CVS will get some logic . But DEv in KM that shold not happen . And I hope Maan will punish Dev   now . Yes I also think that accident ke peche  Dev ka haath hoga . jo baad me reavled hogi . Hima old episode dekh lo.

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ hima

Hima same to you dear . I am super pissed off too . Pata nahi ab GHSP ka kya hoga . Maan kaise Dev ko maaf karegi . Its has no logic . Aur Geet kaise  Dev ke saath KM   pe rahegi . Hope CVS will get some logic . But DEv in KM that shold not happen . And I hope Maan will punish Dev   now . Yes I also think that accident ke peche  Dev ka haath hoga . jo baad me reavled hogi . Hima old episode dekh lo.

mood hi nahin hain .......... mona ........... kuch bhi karne ke liye ............
bobby13rocks thumbnail
mood hi nahin hain .......... mona ........... kuch bhi karne ke liye ............                                 True Hima, pura mood bigad ke rakh diya cv's ne.😑.....I'm really feeling so bad  that I feel like 😭 Humare itne happening show ka kya haal bana diya........   
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

mood hi nahin hain .......... mona ........... kuch bhi karne ke liye ............                                 True Hima, pura mood bigad ke rakh diya cv's ne.😑.....I'm really feeling so bad  that I feel like 😭 Humare itne happening show ka kya haal bana diya........   

hain na bobby ......... geet kya tha & kya bana diya .......cv's ke dimaag main kya chal rahan hain thy only know ..... DD & GC are doing a great job .......... but still don't feel like watching it .... coz the scenes given to them are not upto the mark as AAM is taking too much screen space & maaneet are being used as fillers .......... if thy can atleast show maaneet at a stretch then atleast our mood would b fine .............

is this the reason ..........valentine event  ....... & next his wedding & then reception ........ for us not getting proper maaneet scenes ...........

hopefully after his wedding & reception we may get  some romance ........... so instead of showing every thing 1 day thy may b showing us little every day .........

me not liking it ....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leverne

reserve (1st tym)😊 hope i dont disappoint

Oh no dear we love anything & everything that's got to do with Maaneet and we crazies are exactly that crazy....so everythings welcome here πŸ˜†

edited:
firstly the things i liked about the episode....β­οΈπŸ‘
1. The heart shaped cushion on the bed. 😊
I loved it too, that was the only thing close to Valentine Day or HM
2. geet waking maan up with her hair. LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Me loved it too
3. Maan pretending to be asleep again.
Poor Maan doesn't know what excuse he can give Geet πŸ˜†
4.Geet ke saamne Maan ki kabhi bhi nahi chalti
Oh so true Mr. Joru Ka Ghulam
5. Maan saying Baccha kaan band karleta hoga. ROFL
That was my favourite dialogue 🀣
6. Me liking use of baby in conversations but just hoping my dreams dont get shattered😭
Don't worry I don't think they'll show the MC
7. Maan bringing ballons for geet. (just wished they were Heart shaped n red in colour)
8. Geet imitating Maan walking style(DD is a treat to watch)
Oh she was so...oooo cute
9. Geet teasing "Maan aapke liye khatta laun" "Mood swings toh mujhe hone chahiye"
Yeh Geet bhi na bechara Maan ko chodti hi nahin.....but loved it...πŸ˜‰

The things i didnt like about the episode:😊
None
Oh didn't like that we didn't get any romance on V Day, also the new Dev's face is expressionless 😑
After a whole day of studying, GEET acts a complete stress buster.β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘
me watching GEET again πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘β­οΈ

Hi Leverne.....welcome to the Crazy Incredibles πŸ€— My comments in purple dear Smile
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

hain na bobby ......... geet kya tha & kya bana diya .......cv's ke dimaag main kya chal rahan hain thy only know ..... DD & GC are doing a great job .......... but still don't feel like watching it .... coz the scenes given to them are not upto the mark as AAM is taking too much screen space & maaneet are being used as fillers .......... if thy can atleast show maaneet at a stretch then atleast our mood would b fine .............

is this the reason ..........valentine event  ....... & next his wedding & then reception ........ for us not getting proper maaneet scenes ...........

hopefully after his wedding & reception we may get  some romance ........... so instead of showing every thing 1 day thy may b showing us little every day .........

me not liking it ....

Oh I so agree, Geet is getting so ruined by these CV's, before I used to hate missing an episode and watch the repeats too, nowadays if you miss an episode you hardly miss anything cause all we get to see is AA scenes, Maaneet are like guest actors in their own show.

I think all the CV's are interested are is increasing the drama quotient, they are all Kekta fans and want to become like her and make GHSP like a typical Kekta soap drama Angry

Now they'll show the accident, then Dev getting into their good books or KH and then again negativity and all that stupid nonsense, ek straightforward show nahin dekha sakte yeh logAngry

I'm sorry but I have no more faith in the CV's.....me hate them for torturing us
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh I so agree, Geet is getting so ruined by these CV's, before I used to hate missing an episode and watch the repeats too, nowadays if you miss an episode you hardly miss anything cause all we get to see is AA scenes, Maaneet are like guest actors in their own show.

I think all the CV's are interested are is increasing the drama quotient, they are all Kekta fans and want to become like her and make GHSP like a typical Kekta soap drama 😑

Now they'll show the accident, then Dev getting into their good books or KH and then again negativity and all that stupid nonsense, ek straightforward show nahin dekha sakte yeh log😑

I'm sorry but I have no more faith in the CV's.....me hate them for torturing us

The cv's have taken us for granted coz of DD & GC's popularity but they forgot one thing that GHSP can run without story for some days but can't run a single day without Maaneet's romance as that's the USP of the show.           
drdee142 thumbnail
Aash my darling, a really wonderful post ofcourse with your special evil touch that I so love

But my darling, I know you were being bashed for saying My Maan, but hadn't you gifted Maan to me for one day yesterday, so how did he become "Your Maan" 😑 you naughty badmaash ladki

All my darlings crazies.....loved all your takes on yesterday, this goes to show how loyal we are to Maaneet, these CV's are showing us all gheesa peeta tracks and we all are still loyally watching itπŸ˜†....oh these CV's have really taken us for granted 😑

Me not very happy with the way GHSP is shaping, all we get are AA scenes and they throw a few crumbs to us here and there with some small Maaneet moments πŸ˜•

The new Dev has an expressionless face, hope he improves or we're gonna have some very painful episodes to watch.

With the news now it looks like the CV's are planning to dramatize and add more negativity to the show what with Maan's accident and Dev getting into their good books, looks like they want to show Dev turning negative, I'm so upset πŸ˜•

Is it true that GC is getting married today ?
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

@bobby --- agree with u without story geet might run for a few weeks ..........but without maaneet romance it will surely loose TRP's

@Dee --- tht's wht thy said .........still no ones knows properly ......... thy said wedding 15th .........reception 17th ...........& then GC back to work .........