CrazyIncredibles-saddest Val ever!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hiya crazies''''..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I missed u guyssssssssssss'''😭😭😭😭😭😭

Loads n loads n loads'''.😭😭😭😭😭

Here are whole lot of hugs n kisses for all of u guys'.

XOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXXOXOOXOOXOXO
OOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXXOXOOXOO
XOXOOOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXXOXO
OXOOXOXOOOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOX
XOXOOXOOXOXOOOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOO.....

Ok now wishing all of u guys a very happy valentine day'.

All u married ladies'.himz,dee,roch,mona,samata,varsha,gauri'I hope u guys get all the happiness in the world with ur hubbies!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ(NOT MAAN!!!)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

All u single ladies'.ixu,deeps,ree,varsha,spee,arti'..i hope all of us find ourselves a MSK in our lives'😳😳😳😳😳😳

All u kiddies'..thts u NANDU!!! Stick to ur books honey!!!😑😑

And u guys I'm not personally acquainted with'.sorry'do let us kno whether u have found ur maan or the search is still on'.aditi, sanjh, bobby,jes,kirti,leverne,mayuri,mishty,neeraj,sakshi,sree,supria,tiharika'..enjoy ur married/single lives'..😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Did I miss anyone???? Kaan pakad ke sorry'..

========================================================

u guys have enriched my life...made me laugh...made me cry made me drool...made me angry...made me sad...made me think...made me ponder....helped me when i was disturbed....cared for me....made my day.....shouted at me...punished me.....in short just loved me!!!!!

i hope our frienship remains n survives the test of time n more importantly boundaries...

=========================================================

u kno to the world the symbol of love is....THE TAJ MAHAL

but to all of us i think love is embodied n personified by....MAANEET

so i want to thank them for making me realise what love is....what is the meaning of unparalleled love n trust....

what it means to love unconditionally....they have made us desire more from life...to live our dreams...and to DARE TO DREAM.....

MAANEET ROCKS!!!😳😳😳😳😳

=======================================================

lastly this is speciaaly dedicated to MAAN SINGH KHURRANA....

do u girlies agree?????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

AASH is soooooooooooo evil...aint she????

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

this wudnt be my post without any evilness now wud it???☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

===================================================

was there anything to analyse in the epi................πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1. recycling of dress again....wasnt this the diwali dress??? geets i mean?????

2. maan in SBV n white shirt.......................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
me fainting..............🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
lekin faint hone se pehle hi scene khatm ho gaya n torture shuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 CVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 abhi jaan loge kya????😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

3. dev is such an expressionless person!!!😲😲😲😲

4. arjun jeolous......me not liking the current track uys.....................i wud have liked the monster arjun revenge travk yaar............ye itna pakao hai na.!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

5. again they missed the scenes we wud have loved to se...like roaming about together..... they ghooring at each other....we ghooring at maan!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....some thing yaar.......VAL bol ke nahi ...but stilll little romance.....😑😑😑😑

6. loved the way geet teasesd maan.....baby ka bada misuse ho raha hai!!!! can we have a name fro the baby plz......plzzzz😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
Happy valenties day  to all  my lovely crazies

Hi crazies how are you . Kaisa laga aaj ka episode . Its ok . Aaj vi too much AA . I can't tolerate this
koi vi romantic scene nahi hai Ek hote hote vi nahi hua baloon ki wajay se . Geet to such much bachcha ban gaya . haath me baloon le ke aaya . Aur ye kaisa Shimla koi outdoor scene nahi . Bahar gaya aur aya . Whole week we will see this type of Episode .

Bur there was a bad news . Ye mujhe chappal maat phekna . There was a news that tomorrow Maan has face an accident and Dev will donate blood for Maan  o negative blood. Isitara CVS ek dhil se do shikar karega . Make up Gurmeet's absent and  Maan ke good book me Dev ka entry and Maybe KM . So get ready for the accident

Written precap dekha kya ............

Maan Geet ke jindagi me hogi ek anhoni.......................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago

hima di no chocolates for u... sorry dint i say tat... all our dreams went in water...

new tat Maan arguing with dev was due...but atleast cud have listened to him...wat he has to say...(now dnt throw chappals, rotten eggs and tomatoes... i'll tell y coz even a person who is to b hanged has a chance for telling his side of story... not tat i support DEV wat he did was really a big crime r say a sin... but he is repenting... atleast listen to him once...)

Maan again hiding things form Geet...y can't he just tell her tan giving her more stress...knew it wud be hard to face but tat is reality..say it in a way tat she will not be over stressed...

Maan wanting to leave to Delhi...(varsha OMG my dbts came true he wants to chk out ... and return to Delhi as he saw DEV and not wanting to trouble Geet tat her imagination was true...)

loved each and every Maaneet moment be it he faking illness and Geet asking is he having Mood swings...🀣

Geet saying she'll go alone to shopping r outing and baby is with her.. Maan is sooo sweet wnt let her on her own...

again a miss scene...OMG CV's kuch tho romantic scene de do na......

not commenting on AA....

SS is doing a great job and hope CV's use him properly... they are not even using leads properlly instead caring more for AA πŸ˜‘...PLZ cv's use talented leads dnt waste time on AA wic we usually skip r mute... but the J track is some wat gud... but skipping it...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Happy Valentine's Day To My Dear Crazies πŸ€—

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
reserve (1st tym)😊 hope i dont disappoint

edited:
firstly the things i liked about the episode....β­οΈπŸ‘
1. The heart shaped cushion on the bed. 😊
2. geet waking maan up with her hair. LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3. Maan pretending to be asleep again.
4.Geet ke saamne Maan ki kabhi bhi nahi chalti
5. Maan saying Baccha kaan band karleta hoga. ROFL
6. Me liking use of baby in conversations but just hoping my dreams dont get shattered😭
7. Maan bringing ballons for geet. (just wished they were Heart shaped n red in colour)
8. Geet imitating Maan walking style(DD is a treat to watch) πŸ˜†
9. Geet teasing "Maan aapke liye khatta laun" "Mood swings toh mujhe hone chahiye"

The things i didnt like about the episode:😊
None
After a whole day of studying, GEET acts a complete stress buster.β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘
me watching GEET again πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
Happy Valentines Day to all Maan ki Crazies....
**********************************************************************************

Maan - the over protective, sweet, will die for his Geet Maan cannot sleep for worrying about the pain, that Geet will face if she sees Dev... isnt that sweet 😍 he loves her sooo much... and he warned off Dev... wouldnt even listen to anything Dev had to say...

Geet - she understands her Maan so much better... better than he understands himself... which is the power of her love for him.. she knew when he faked his illness, so they wouldnt have to leave the room...or so he thought πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... she knew when he was worried... she knows him inside out...

Maan & Geet - words are not enough to describe what they are for each other and what they are for us... be it fighting, teasing each other or lost in one of their eyes locks and almost lip locks... we cant get enough of them... the more we get, the more we want...

Arjun/Annie/Manav - wonder why Annie is not using Manav to make Arjun jealous... and why is Manav so into Annie... to make Arjun realize how important Annie is in his life?... wonder if Annie would get tired of Arjun pushing her away & decides to let him go...and that would be when Arjun realizes that Annie was telling the truth..blah blah... and he has to suffer, apologize and then their story can end ... they are taking tooo much screen time 😑😑😑😑😑😑

(dont know if this was discussed in the previous threads or not as i didnt have time to go through all of them)
Dev - is he really negative now?

Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago

happy valentines day ................every one .........

so maan saw dev the same night not next day like i thought .....oh..... so that minister came in the night & was shouting .......& maan dressed in grey that scene was also in the night while geet was sleeping πŸ˜•.......

maan wants to leave the hotel ....immediately or the next day morning ........... coz he's worried that Dev's shadow is also harmful for his geet .......as he saw how worried & scared she was after she said that she spotted dev ...... & he did not want geet to take unnecessary tensions coz of Dev & when she sees him .... so he even warns dev not to come in front of her .........

loved this dialogue - tumhari baatein sunke .........baby bhi paet main apni kaan bandh kartha hoga ...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

ok romance achi khasi hone wali thi ........ wo stupid😑😑😑😑😑 balloon 😑😑😑😑ki wajah se stop hogaya πŸ˜‘😑😑😑me so mad .......

geet getting a doubt that something is bothering maan ..........geet u r absolutely right ...........maan is worried for you .......

maan was tired & wanted to order food in the room ........oh no the phone not  working .........so geet goes down to order herself ...... as her hubby dear is tired .....& she did not want him to take the trouble .......all the trials of maan had gone down the drain ....

maan lying that he is tired ......... dekha maan jhooth bolne sae kya problem kadi hui .....issi liye jhooth nahin bolna ...........jhooth bole kawa kaate ........πŸ˜†

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

hello crazies..

wish all of you a very happy valentines day..
 aash thanks dear for the wishes..
hope you and all the unmarried girls get a msk..in real life..

ok...hima you are gone..you predicted maaneet rommance...but seems we are not getting it..

more aam scenes for us..
i was waiting for msk-dev face off..but the cvs decided not to show us that..
ok so msk wants to leave..
kudi wants to stay in shimla and do sight scene...

loved how msk tells dev to back off...

hmm..geet finally sees msk is not himself...well i was expecting for at least some rommance then but no .....
so tommorow geet will meet dev ...
aam scenes..don't work for me so no comments on that..

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago