Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: angelshy

Aww thats so sweet hon 🤗..i can't wait for the special day either ..we will all go crazy 😆...yeah i  agree its rare to find such loyalty in actors ..i am glad that true love still exists be it SRK Gauri , Gurmeet -Debina or Mohit -Sanaya ...each couple is unique but the common aspect is the man being loyal & the woman being his guiding light & pillar of support 😳

Yeah what i truely admire & respect about MoNaya is their wonderful friendship & fondness for each other right from before they became a couple ...Sanaya has  been his rock right from the start ..supporting him through everything & Mohit has eyes only for San ..which is truly worth admiring . I am sure Gurbina are similar in that aspect which is great.😳

I am sorry but i can go on & on about MoNaya 😆...i want to stick to the topic ...😆
I am originally form Kerala but i speak Tamil at home .

Yeah, you are so right, dear! Youngsters these days take celebs are role models so it's very imp for celeb couples to display loyalty, support, and fidelity to each other. I'm so glad there are still some celeb couples people can look up to.

Aww, Mohit and Sanaya would truly be so happy to read your comments about them. Don't worry, you can talk about them with me all you want as I'm always a willing listener to my friends. And plus, I loved them as Samrat and Gunjan.😛

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The marriage pictures were sooooo luvely !!! Sweetest jodi in the world !!!!!😍
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
OMG!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much hun, was waiting for this!😍 Debina looks sooo gorgeous!
syamasastry_68 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK U VERY MUCH,  WAS WAITING   FOR THIS RECEPTION LINKS................................................................
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Can't wait for them to post the pics!😃

Here's another HQ Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k7UHi32ebQ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k7UHi32ebQ[/YOUTUBE]
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Gurmeet and Debina.................
wish u both Happy Married Life...............
...Mina... thumbnail
Wowww, reception vdos are sooooo goodddd, Debi diii looks so beautiful!😍
...Mina... thumbnail
hiii friends, here are some reception pics I took from the videos, but the quality is not so good.😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
More reception pics! God, I hope IF posts the HQ ones soon, these pics are hard to make sigs with.😆 But I think they're taking their time because there were sooo many guests and they want to incorporate everyone.