Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘CONGRATULATIONS GURMEET JI AND DEBINA JI !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Hope you both have a WONDERFUL and HAPPY married life πŸ˜ƒ....... sooooooo happy for both of yall!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the reception pictures !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to Gurmina.

LOVE YOU GURMEET ❀️

joan1111 thumbnail

Gurmeet and Debina congrats on ur marriage...hv a happy and successful married life...

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May God give you both a long and happy life of togetherness 😊

Viji
aleena123456789 thumbnail

happy married life gurmeet and debina

Please post all the wishes for Gurmeet and Debina for their married life under this thread

Thanx
sonalk thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz       tell me how to do this bell earth πŸ‘ Edited by sonalk - 13 years ago
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All work, no honeymoon: Gurmeet, Debina

Richa Barua, TNN, Feb 17, 2011, 02.35pm IST

Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, who played Ram and Sita in the mythological serial " Ramayan", tied the knot in a private ceremony on 15th feburary. 

They have been in a relationship from a long time but decided to enter wedlock after doing reality show " Pati Patni Aur Woh". TOI spoke to the couple soon after they tied the knot. 

What qualities made you fall in love with each other? 
Gurmeet β€“ I am completely mad about her, Debina is effervescent and engaging and these qualities of her make her different from others. There are times when I got angry but she handles that situation so well that I felt even more for her. Food had always been always my weakness and she being an excellent cook encouraged me to take our relationship to the next level. 

Debina β€“ There are many qualities which make him different and lovable, he is courteous, affectionate and caring. But I feel that the biggest quality which makes me fall for him is that he is a good listener, can I ask for more? (Laugh) 

You both are from different culture, how was the marriage solemnized? 
Gurmeet β€“ While we opted for court marriage but still we follow all the pre-wedding rituals and rites, mehendi and haldi included. Our marriage was a private affair and was only attended by family members and a few close friends. 

Any project or serial you both are working together? 
Debina: No not yet. 

So how does it feel after getting married? 
Gurmeet β€“ My relation with Debbie (Debina) has stood the test of time as we have known each other for over six years. Right now I'm on cloud nine. My entire life, the only woman I could think of as my wife, is Debina and finally she became Mrs Debina Chaudhary. 

What did you gift Debina for the wedding? 
Gurmeet β€“ I have gifted her diamond ring 

What are your honeymoon plans? 
We both are so busy with our shooting schedules that right now we have no time for honeymoon. But lets see if we can squeeze out some time in future 

Read more: All work, no honeymoon: Gurmeet, Debina - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/All-work-no-honeymoon-Gurmeet-Debina/articleshow/7514629.cms#ixzz1EDCHba2T
Madhusk thumbnail
thanx   for   sharing   more   pix

YES THEY R CUTEST COUPLE.