Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sammmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😆🤗

Wow.......what a wonderful one shot😆😆😆 so romantic and yet so sad😭😭😭😭cant believe maan shote geet😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 so unexpected😭😭😭

No matter what sami........ happiness or sadness...... you always produce wonderful and outstanding piece of writing.......👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

truly commendable👏👏👏😃😃

Aaaah u dont have a valentines date........hmmm heres a gift from me sweety

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Jeez! That was awesome! The concept was so different and beautifully penned. What a tragic end.....amazing nevertheless! Keep them coming.
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The was amazing but it extremely sad.....He did love her but his hate was stronger and how she watched him look at her over his shoulder i was speechless at that part....i cried so much...and how he punished himself because of what he did made me cry even more...And the song was beautiful but a tidbit creepy after reading this

But yaar this was too good
johnangad thumbnail
omg the last thing anyone could have expected but great writing!
MaankiMariam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always, your writing just takes my breath away 👏 ....your one of a selected few authors who, i feel, have the skill and talent to do this so kudos to you 🤗  love you and may u never stop writing hehe xxxx
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awsome yaar loved it soo much
loved da way u wrote it 
lovelyxx!
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww
This was nice
Well written
She died lol
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGG wat a story....very well written..i am kinda speechless due to the shock tht maan killed her...so ya...but u are a talented writer
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sammy that was an amazing OS, I didn't know what was happening until the end and was totally shocked, don't know what else to say, totally speechless 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely riveting!!

A very classy, dark , powerful and really good piece of reading!!

Who cares if its nearly Valentine's day .. and the OS is a tad dark .. i really, really enjoyed it!!