anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

4 the second thread of "my bride"
Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
Hello_01 thumbnail

13 – He, My first Valentine.

After Dinner, Riddhima didn't had any conversation with her parents in particular and soon after reaching home, she had ran up to her friends, "I am sorry, I am sorry – that my Papa stopped you two from coming along with us… I am sorry!" Riddhima apologized as soon she walks in the room. "Its okay, Yaar your father is one greedy person, he thinks of his dignity first then rest – so we weren't much of welcomed though Atul told that everyone else were expecting us!" Anjali copped, "Atul was here…?" Riddhima close the door behind and whispered, "Oh yes, and they both shared some moments down in lounge!" Muskan spoke, laid on bed, "Wow!" Riddhima exclaimed laughing. "As if, you were not having a couple of moments with Your Malik!!" Muskan commented, snorting! "Why do I feel jealousy out of you Muskan, if we both share moments with our man!" Anjali exclaimed, grinning. "Why would I be bother – I am not the one, who grove over man like you both do!! Bitch**" Muskan kept a pillow over her face, whimpering at her loneliness.  "Okay stop that Muskan! Tell me what's cooking up in your brain – I have been noticing you from the first day at Ooty!" Riddhima exclaimed! "Is it related to Rahul? You like him?" Riddhima asked, withdrawing herself from the accessories and make up!

"Hell with him!" Muskan commented turning her body side way, with her back at them and a pillow in front of her which she hugged and hid her face in it. "You don't want to tell that's something else!" Riddhima took a pair of lose pajama and a shirt and walks in the washroom.

"Bhai…" Rahul walks in Armaan's room, where he was busy working over a report, settled on the couch set present in his room. "yeaa…" Armaan Looks up at him, and then back at his work, "why is Muskan not talking to me the way she use to!" Rahul scratched his head and slammed himself down on couch beside Armaan, making him miffed, annoyed. "Rahul…. seriously?" Armaan looks at him side way, irritated. "Whattt?" Rahul frowns back and leans over couch. "Get out please!" Armaan replied annoyed. "Bhaai! I came here for help and you are sooo rude to me!" Rahul spoke melodramatically. "You insulted her – she is no more interested in you! Simple! Got it?" Armaan comprehend. "Was she interested?" he looks up at Armaan and came close to him. "I felt soo! But not anymore!" Armaan spoke, closing his file – he leaned back on couch beside him, "You don't disrespect Women Rahul – get that in your mind… we have to give a women as much respect as much as we give to our mom!" Armaan closes his eyes, "and you being 22! Acted worst! You asked how much MONEY Muskan wants? I mean seriously??? That was so cheap of You Rahul!! What were you jumping on? Few notes? Those aren't even yours!"Armaan visualized the past moment at how Rahul acted with her and scolded him. "If you can't give a shot to business and help me in it then please find a job!! And stand on your own feet work it out and then go out throw money on women!" Armaan got up, and walks to his bed. "And now please get out – I am really pissed off at you!" Armaan lay on bed, "Bhai…. I will come to office daily from morning! But please tell me how should I ask for her forgiveness – I understand my mistake, and…. And I... Like her… too… please help me bhai…" Rahul spoke, walking up to his side of bed, Rahul sat on knee – looking at him. Armaan looks at him, precisely for a minute, "You serious this time Rahul? Because Muskan is attached with Riddhima's happiness and I won't even let you destroy my Love's happiness for just one more flick attraction for Muskan!" Armaan pushed himself up and looks down at Rahul, who got off the ground and sat in front of Armaan and holds his hand, "I swear on mom, this time – I have a strong feeling for her – I just want her to give it a chance! I want to go out for lunches and dinner, nothing more! This time it's far from my old flicks… it's not physical attraction bhai! It's much more to it!" Rahul tried to reassure Armaan.

"Okay I get it… valentine is a door away! I will arrange her as your date – for the sake of likeness that I saw in Muskan's eyes for you!" Armaan reminded him that he was doing all this for Muskan not him, "Thanks bhai – I will keep her happy and won't let you down this time!" Rahul hugged him and rushed out of room, closing door behind he jumped up and down, jiggled with happiness, "Yeeessh!"

"So you both get it? It's just a mere likeness for me towards Rahul, I did like him and I did look up for a small flick right out there in Ooty! But not anymore - after the mishap! I don't have any soft corners for him – I don't really look up to him…" Muskan ended telling her true feeling that she USED to hold – but not anymore for Rahul, after the fight. "I don't believe that you don't like him anymore!" Anjali commented, "If you don't! Then why were the one taking care of his needs and wants in Ooty when he had an accident! That is very mean of you to lie that too to us!" Anjali taunted her, teasingly. "Oh shut up! That was a human act! Rather a generosity act!!"Muskan rolled her eyes, "yea… and the look you had – all wrecked out seeing him in blood – those tears – those shouts … were all a generosity act?" Riddhima sat in front of her, smirking. "Fine! But he has not even apologized once! How can one be sooo shameless – if he had said sorry once, I might have forgiven him?" Muskan growled, and confessed, "I still look up to him…" she whispered. "Good… he will around the corner soon, don't worry!" Anjali patted her head, and lay on the huge bed beside her they both sat, "you guys moving here in Mumbai – so have you found a college? Where we could continue our studies of master's graduation?" Riddhima asked, making her space in middle – "yes… Atul had look up to a good college from where he had done his graduation! He prefers us to go there! And he had look up for an apartment for us – that to near your Malik house and Atul's house – so we could meet! And one more things…" Anjali spoke, "We both had talked to our parents, they have agreed to it, though they be here for a short inspection." Anjali added. "And this inspection won't be around the Maliks and Atul!!" Muskan laughed, "yeaa… or else, they would throw you both at hostel! Again!" Riddhima laughed, pulling blanket upon herself. "Yea…" Anjali mumbled and turned her back at them and closed her eyes for a sleep… soon others follow her step and went to sleep, after mumbling a goodnight.

Morning, Gupta House.

"Good Morning Padma aunty." Armaan wished as he walks in the house, "Good morning… Armaan beta! App yahan ? ajj ? Koi Kaam?" Padma makes space for him to enter the house – but she sure was taken aback with his sudden appearance as they already met last night and they were going to come to Malik mansion for further discussion, anyhow, she served him with a glass of water, "actually Aunty, well this is very awkward… is Shahank uncle at home?" Armaan asked, "No he is not… Armaan you can tell me anything…" Padma spoke, a way like a mother should, smiling Armaan wondered why she was rude to her daughter, was she even her blood? Pushing that topic away – he concentrated on the work he was here for, "Well… ajj … uhmm 14 February… tou … you know… uhmm…" Armaan grinned and looks away, seeing Padma giggle and turning her back at him while making her way to kitchen. "She is upstairs – sleeping between her friends!" Padma snorted while walking away. "urghh…! It's quite big home, why do they share a room!" Armaan frowned and walk upstairs with a bunch of red roses that he had hid behind his back. Walking in without a knock, he saw Muskan almost on top of Riddhima, with one leg over her, almost wrapping her with other arm. And Anjali a bit far from two at a corner of bed, he walks up to Anjali and shook her, "Anjali…" he whispered, smiling. "yeaa…?" Anjali rubbed her eyes and got up to see Armaan, she looks side way at the two, and then at Armaan. "What are you doing here?" she whispered back, "Atul downstairs waiting for you!" pause, "go…!" he added, whispering.

"Oh… okay!" Anjali smiled and walks down stairs in her pajama suit to her lover man Armaan rolled his eyes as he saw Muskan embracing Riddhima all the more. "I am afraid but I don't know why – I find her lesbian! Oh Lord! Help and save my Riddhima from her and poor Rahul will be soo wrecked out knowing his new likey is lesbian!" Armaan muttered to himself walking on to other side of bed, shaking Muskan, roughly – not the way he did with Anjali…

"Kon hai bey!" Muskan turned around and saw Armaan "Tumm!" she shouted, to which Armaan turned his face angrily, she surely was one bitch, he thought, "Muskan chupp! Let me sleep!" Riddhima mumbled turning her back at her she laid on her stomach with her back at them. "Someone is waiting downstairs for you!" Armaan told Muskan, "who?" Muskan ruffled and got out of bed, "go and find out… now could you please excuse me!" he pointed at the roses and then at Riddhima, "ohh.. fine!" Muskan kicked his leg and walks out, "bitc*" he muttered, "DOG!" she shouted, Riddhima whimpered in her place and pulls the blanket over her head.

He sits on bed, beside her, and softly pushes her blanket of her head, "Riddhima…" he mumbled, "hmm…" she whispered, with her back at him, "could you please get up for a minute…" he softly pushes her hair off her face, but she hides it in the pillow, "Kyuu…" she whispered, "It's me Armaan!" he whispered, moving a hand over her back, trying to bring her back to world. And oh yes she was brought back to world with Thud! "Huh!!" she twisted and got up, hitting the back of her head on his nose! "Owwww!" he pushed his head away, wincing in pain, "OMG!" she exclaimed, sitting beside him on bed, with cross leg, she looks at him – "I am sorry… I am sorry!" she kept her hand over his hand that was on nose, "ow… don't touch!" he winced pulling her hand away, "I am sorry… I am sorry!" she mumbled, "its twice you hit over my nose! First my butt now my nose!" he complained, making his lips puff out! "I am sorry…" she tried to hold her giggle. "It's okay!" he moves his hand away, "it's a bit red!" she commented, "dad will kill me if he saw this nose!" she added, "kiss it – it will be perfectly fine…" he replied, snorting picking up the flowers that fell. "Armaan…" she whispered, shaking her head, getting her senses back, "what are you doing here, anyway…" she asked as she saw him bending down, "Happy Valentine day!" he smiled, pulling out the roses at her. "Ohm… wow!" she smiled at flowers. "Thank you!" she replied, holding flowers in her hands, smelling it. "they are fresh…" she added, smiling at him, "yeaa… just bought them!" he replied, looking at her lips that were equally like roses for him, "will you go out with me for a proper and a willing date? And be my valentine?" he asked. Grinning with dimples, "yes…" she whispered, knowing the hiding words behind it – last time she had gone on date with him – was not a willing date much of a forceful date – but this time, she was kind off ready for it, but equally nervous as he right now he was an inch away and eyeing directly her lips, "Can.." before he could even take a permission, he listened to his eyes and pressed his lips over her, Riddhima closes her eyes to feel the passion of his lips, but it hardly lasted about 5 seconds, "I.. am sorry…" he cups her face with his hand, and makes her look at him, softly, he rubs the corner of her lips, with his thumb, "I am sorry… I don't want to do it if you don't want too…" he whispered, both equally could feel each other's breathes on each other's faces, "Armaan…" she lowered her eyes, to shy to say yes she wished for a kiss. "I won't do it till you won't say it!" he teased turned his position and sat, while she shyly kept her head over his shoulder, feeling a little awkward, perhaps the house was giving her vibes that next second Padma walks in then?

He puts an arm around her for support yet to embrace her close to him, turning his face to her he looks down at her as he saw her piercing gaze at him, "I love you…" he whispers. "And we love you too! But please get up! The date is in evening!" Anjali and Muskan walk in… Riddhima pushes Armaan away, and got out of bed.

"Nahi… Anjali…. Muskan Hum tou bas… we were... Just sitting!" Riddhima walks up to her friend, explaining. "Why are you lying Riddhima bad manners!" pause, Armaan spoke, getting up from bed, "actually girls we were making out!" he added, smirking at the two, who rolled their eyes. "Wow! That is something we had never heard before! Right Anjali!"Muskan mocked, "Yea right!! We were hardly 15 when we got a glint of shyness at the exclamation of making out! Now we are use to it! It would be only Riddhima who would turn red at the phrase of Making out!" Anjali placed the making out in "". "Whatever! She is hundred times better then you two at least!" Armaan retorted, "Armaan bas bohat hua go! Bye!" Riddhima pushes him out – as she wished to stop this shameful discussion.

Armaan laughed and ran downstairs, "hogaye baat Armaan…?" Padma asked, "Jee… acha Aunty, I be going now – have to go to office…" Armaan bid a quick bye and rushed out to see a sulking Rahul and a happy Atul, "let me guess – Anjali said a Yes yes yes!" Armaan grinned, "Yes yes yes!" Atul exclaimed laughing badly. "And Muskan said A no no and a big NO!" Armaan exclaimed, still laughing, "OH MY GOD Bhai! SOOO intelligent!" Rahul spoke sarcastically. While the other two laughed as they took front seat and Rahul the back one.

Anjali and Riddhima got ready immediately as the clock strike at 8, while Muskan inwardly was sulking – wishing to get ready, and now she actually told herself that she was wrong at saying a No to Rahul but then only he had not even once said a sorry for his ruthless behavior! How could she have forgotten the insult and go on a date with him….! "Muskan chal now if he calls and tells you to come on date with him – then go, and enjoy and don't keep on sulking on the bed…" Anjali commented, pulling a pin in her hair and spraying her hair lightly to give it a final look while Riddhima was still confused whether to leave straight or to make a bun like Anjali, "Riddhima let it be open, your hair are too long to put them in a bun in such a short time, they will be here any moment, put on your accessories.

"OH MY GOD!" Riddhima got up, hearing horns. "He is here… !!" Riddhima exclaimed, "Relax Riddhima… be natural… don't show that you have put much of efforts okay…" Anjali kissed her head, straight the strips of her dress on her shoulder, "Muskan you sure? That you staying alone? You can come with us!" Anjali volunteered, honestly. "Oh noo! Not at all, you guys go, have fun!" Muskan hugged both and bid bye from room,

"I am scared…" Riddhima whispered, as Anjali opens the main door and walks out, "don't be…!" she whispered back, Riddhima thank god that her parents were not at home right now, she didn't wanted to answer any query or listen any lecture on how and what to do… she wished that they stay late at his house… brushing her parents thought a side she walks at him she let out a sigh seeing him in a similar color – particularly a white shirt and jeans, while she in a spectacular white dress. Her cheek did change color from white to red as she saw his eyes wandering over her, "beautiful…" he whispered as she stopped right in front of her, from the corner of eyes they did notice that Atul took away his love in his car, while they just stood there… wishing time to stop here, However Riddhima lowered her eyes, "shall we go…?" He asked, opening door for her, she nodded with lower eyes and settled inside the car, smiling.

Reaching one of the royal restaurants, she wraps her arm around his elbow as he leads her across the restaurant. Their table was at an isolated place, she could hardly see people around, "it's a reserving restaurant… most of the time empty… I had not booked every table but just few… that are around us…" he chuckled and she let out a giggle. Reaching at table she saw dozens of red roses all around their table and couple of roses on table, with a teddy bear and big box of chocolate that was in heart shape. They were beautiful…

Unable to speak, a tear came to her eyes, what a wonderful, romantic guy he had found for herself. She picked up the small teddy, "Its soo sweet…" smiling down at teddy, blinking her eyes to get rid of the tears, "heyy… Riddhima… stop those tears – it's a date, not your bidaai!" he joked, she chuckled and kept the teddy back, "Thank you… all this is beautiful – and totally… spectacular…!" she smiled at him, looking directly at him with immense amount of love in her eyes for him, "wow! That's great – than I should get an award… right!" he smirked, she nodded with agreement. Armaan was shock to get that response and on top to find a glint of naughtiness at the corner of her lips, "kiss…." He questioned, cocking his eyebrows up. She nods looking down, he was still shock to react but lowers his down at her range, and she softly pecks his cheek. "thank you…" she whispered, "hey… that was half sweet… the rest is due on you madam!" he moved away and pulled a chair for – she blushed and walks to her place, all this was really romantic and formal… she had never gone on a formal and romantic date though this first date of her was going really wow, "I be just back…" he whispers from back while she nods softly and looks at flowers teddy, and chocolate box!

"Excuse me Ma'am…" A waiter comes, "Ma'am, Sir sent this letter for you…" waiter spoke, "Thank you…" Riddhima smiled and opened the white piece.

Dear Riddhima

Did you realize the fact that I went to heaven? Seriously, the day I saw you in Shimla, and you rolled up in my arms, I felt heaven all around me. When you blush, when you response back to my kiss after couple of minute, when you shiver, when you talk, believe me every moment with you make me think that I am dreaming about a fairy. A fairy who makes me fly along with her – and my soul dance up in the sky when you take me in the embrace of love and I forgot your innocence is like cherry on top cake and your smile is like star that surely had brought a new shine in my life.

You're that angel in my life who has taught me how to respect someone, how to love someone. You and your innocence has droves me mad – crazy Riddhima, whenever you are near me I drown in enhance of love, and you have all the cuteness and beauty that an angel I always dreamed about.

Just want to say, stay with me till the very end, as long as you are part of my, part of my life, I would always be able to breathe without suffocation and live in that heaven.

Love Arman.

Again Unable to speak a tear came to her eyes. She couldn't be anymore thankful to God, who had given her such a person whom she had dreaded to have. Closing her eyes, she mentally thanks God for hearing out her prayers and filing her arms with such happiness – she just wished and prayed that this love would never end and shall always grow with the passage of time. "Having a good evening?" he spoke, taking a seat opposite to her, "yes, absolutely… never had so much happiness in life… Thank you…" she kept the letter beside teddy, and moved her hand across the table and kept it over his, "Thank you Armaan…" she looks right in his eyes. "Heyy, rephrase Thank you into Love You Armaan!" He joked, she moved her hand as waiter came, she just shook her head and leaned back in her seat.

They had dinner at one of the best restaurants. No Doubt Riddhima had one of the wonderful nights. The place where they shared dinner was soo romantic, a bit empty around them flower around their table in particular, white candles on the empty table around them, which Armaan book for privacy, and a man playing the piano at a corner of the whole place with a very delightful meal…

Settling in car, he spoke, "I wanted to make our first valentine special… so you can remember it forever…"pause "I planned it the way I guess you would love… anyone else except you would have thought it to be an ordinary dinner… though I know you eyes speaks a lot…. You loved it… but still if you could just say it onc…." He was left quite when she moved towards his face, and kissed his cheek, "I loved it… you are my first Valentine – and I promise you Armaan you are going to be last… the happiness you gave me today Armaan… no one had never put so much effort just to make me smile… and this small things… every little thing means a lot… I can never forget this day… I Love you for making this day so special and so beautiful…" she spoke, with glints of tear, "and I am sorry – I am ruining it with tears…" she rubbed her cheeks, she settles in her seat, only to feel he leaning over her, and kissing her over her lips, she pressed her head back on mirror with close eyes and let him kiss her… she willingly kissed him back after getting the rhythm of it… he parts away breathing heavily… "Love you…" he whispered, and took his seat as he heard horns… "We need to get out of this place…" he chuckled and drove out…

"Where are we going Armaan…?" she asked after a long silence, and avoiding his piercing gaze for a moment. "Another surprise…" he replied, grinning, "No Armaan, You already had done so much… please… I didn't get you anything… and you…" she said feeling guilty

"Oh yeah… soo bad of you!" he teased her, "You can make it up for it..!" he added, quickly… "How…?" she asked, looking at him, "by ki.sssingg me!" he exaggerated the word. "Armaann!" she looks out of the glass, "aree…" he further teased her, "come on Riddhima…" he said once more, but finding her ignoring it – he ultimately let it go… "darpok!" he added in end.

"Chalo we are here!" he announced, smiling. "Treasure Parlor… Armaan we are here for ice cream." She asked, happily. "Nahi tou! Who said? Riddhima we are here to swim!" he spoke, with expression, "very funny!" she pout her lips out and cross her arms, leaning her back on car, "aww… my baby.." he bend over her and kiss her lips, "Armaan!" she scowled and pushes him away from chest, looking at people around them, looking at them, "everyone is looking at us!" she whispered, feeling really embarrassed, "oh so does that mean, we make a sweet couple!" he teased, wrapping an around her he walks with her inside the ice cream parlor! "Armaan app bhi na! Please, leave me… it's looking really embarrassing!" she tried push his hand of her waist. "aree you are soon-to-be my wife Riddhima, it's not embarrassing… chalo tell me which flavor!" he kept on teasing, holding her making her red in color and embarrass… but finally after ice cream she angrily went and sat in the car, with a frown and puffed out lips. "Acha baba… sorry… maaf kardo…" he hold his ear, and ask for forgiveness… seeing his cute face she shook her head, and pushed his hand off his ear, "bass dou minute mai tou melt hogaye… faltu ka nakhraa! Huh!" he teased but she just smiled, "chalo now no nakhra and come here…" he smiled fully and took her in a hug… while she shyly smiles with lower eyes.

Finally driving towards her home, he bid a bye with a kiss to her while she replied, "Thank you for making my first valentine soo special Armaan… Thank you…" he stops her thank you with one more kiss, "see you… take care…" he replied, she waved at him as he drove away, leaving a delightful Riddhima at door with her gifts.

---------------------------------------------

Wanted to add Anjali and Muskan valentine part too, but it had already got so long, i could rite more.... i would get their part of valentine moment briefly in next part...

You all wished it to be a Valentine part, hope you like it😊... i myself neva gone for a date/or a valentine😆😆 so jiggled up wat mostly a girl dreams about for a simple elagant date... and yes the idea that a simple film have... with my touch in it...😆😳
Edited by Hello_01 - 13 years ago
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aweeeeeee the part was toooooooo good ⭐️
loved it 😃
have a lovely valentines
continue soon😊Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
reserved for comment..............

EDITED...

That was a great part truly loved it.................
thanks a lot for the pm
have a great valentines day....
cont soon
nruti

Edited by arshluver_15 - 13 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CONGRATZ ON THE NEWW THREAD!!!!! :) x

Edited by zarqaaahmed - 13 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part... loved it😃
its soo sweet how armaan does everything for her!
lovd how riddhima gt shy everytime he askd for a kiss😆
i hope muskaan forgives rahul
continue soon :) x
Edited by zarqaaahmed - 13 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear
congrats 4 next thread
update soon
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail