Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Vivu looked good in colors and that smiled at the end showing his dimples is to die for 😍

It was also good to see Suku back in curls.

I'm telling you if CV ever have Ahbay smiled like that in the show, alot of us here included me will need Oxygen. 😆

YOU SAID IT..Yaar..can you Imagine..MY GOD..no wonder he smiles less because it may effect lot of people to loose senses..you see..and I think he should ppatent his smile..or should I say insure it for ZILLION DOLLARS..REALLY WORTH..IT....!! isint it..!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh besides Ahbay smiling on the show, I need cv to loose those big bulky jackets on abhay. They hug yesterday was great but it wouldn't been so much better without the stupid jacket. 😡
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh besides Ahbay smiling on the show, I need cv to loose those big bulky jackets on abhay. They hug yesterday was great but it wouldn't been so much better without the stupid jacket. 😡

I am totally with you on this..MY GOD..meri dil ki baat kehedi yaar..I swear...!! Can we please start a thread requesting teh CV's to do that..and please dear..at least you also and me also will tell eveveryone here to go to STARONE official site eveeryday & post to REMOVE THAT JACKET PLEASE..PLEASE..It really has to go..i dont mind BLACK BUT JACKET NO WAY..!! IT HAS TO GO..otherwise teh HUG awwwwww..would have me MORE IMPACTFULL..you get it..!!!😳
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pocu I 100% agree with you..

Visu are not good dancer but they form cute couple on screen.. 😛  but they are very young "on screen "couple and they have lots of scope to grow... Suku is not that graceful while dancing.. looks little stiff.. But she looks cute while dancing.. Visu's facial expressions were good...more Vician's.. Suku I found little serious while dancing with Vivian in some parts.. I personally thought on "Tum ko Paya hai.. " they shud have wore something different.. nothing bad with what they wore.. But dance wud have looked more beautiful and graceful with some different cloths... like Suku with nice gown / rob and Vivian with coat... not black okay.. 😆 
Overall I enjoyed the show.. Sid and Kabir are better while dancing.. Rest were nice but not part of PKYEK so we wont talk here...
Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
iqralovespkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Visu loooooked so cute OMG both of them looked so innocent n cute love them both soo much 😳
roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

THE BEST PART WAS..VIVIAN HOLDING SUKU..SO ADORINGLY..ON HIS SHOULDERS & BOTH WERE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER AND ALL SMILES.....wohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!! I want a pic of that..IMMEDIATELY guys..!! both during that first dance & last dance he held her like a Angle holding a flower..mannnnnn..awwwwwwwwwww...I am totally bowled OUT..!!

yeh he was holding her so adoringly . in the promo if you in India forums there they showed it more . in the show there little scene was cut.

-veena.shona- thumbnail
ViSu performance was very well choreographed
bt d costumes dey wer wearing didnt suit d song 😔
ViVa jst rocked d stage ⭐️
der performance was d best ☺️
i luvd Vishal n Vivian's dimples(lyk mine) 😳
Veena
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Poco🤗  I still haven't recovered from Vivu's dimpled smile,totally going gaga😍 Yeah they aren't the best dancers,but they were certainly the most adorable and cute couple out there...and vivian smiling and in blue,,,definitely more than what was expected😃 and it looks like blue is the new red when it comes to visu,they looked smoking hot in the ramp walk episode and cool and cute in yesterday's event⭐️

And Poco did you post on saturday's episode or did I miss it I missed reading your take on saturday's episode😔 Hope you had a fun weekend and waiting for your post on monday's episode😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks people. Yep, overall, it was enjoyable and entertaining. And for those who asked , i am sorry guys, i did not make any post on Saturday because i was out with my friends.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nitzyyyyy! 🤗

I just finished watching the Valentines special, and I completely agree with what you have said about ViSu and ViVa's performances!

Vivian and Sukirti may not be the best dancers, but out of the two...I think Vivian has the better flow in his dance moves. Sukirti looked stunning in her curls, but I feel she's stiff and lacks grace when it comes to her dancing. Like you said, their adorable pairing is enough to capture our hearts...so their dancing automatically becomes enjoyable due to their solid chemistry =) I'm glad Vivian's costume was more youthful and casual than his usual black attire he sports as Abhay.

At first when I heard Vishal and Vahhbiz was going to perform together...the thought itself seemed awkward. Then after I saw their performance, I honestly thought they looked nice together =) I just totally forgot their Kabir and Pancchi image, and just saw Vishal-Vahhbiz. Vishal is definitely a charmer; and it seems as if setting a romantic mood comes very naturally to him.