ViSu & ViVa on the floor

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi!

Just finished watching the performances. Vivian and Sukirti are not good dancers , let's be honest and objective. But their chemistry and the cuteness factor makes them a delight to watch. 'Main Agar Kahoon' was the best with the two youngsters - see, this is why their chemistry works so well. They complement each-other , fit well with each-other and of course , make a very handsome couple on-screen. And it was a relief to see Vivian in colour!

Vishal and Vahbiz were ADORABLE. You could see that they were having so much fun dancing with each-other . Vishal is a decent dancer , so he took Vahbiz in his groove and they looked great together. I loved how their performance closed with that passionate couple pose. I loved their performance - absolute fun and you could easily mistake them to be dancing like buddies at a nightspot. Vishal is a charmer, admit it.

Siddharth and Tabrez sure had fun grooving with Hazel and the boys' had good moves.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.
Hug

cant agree with you more!
I think all the performances were good.The show had all the required elements to make it a good program.ViSu were cute although like you said they can't dance all that nicely but never the less I loved their chemistry and ViVa made quiet a nice couple.The both of them are pretty good dancers and they looked really nice together and they had some nice songs to dance to as well.Basically the program was very nice and cute.Thumbs Up
THE BEST PART WAS..VIVIAN HOLDING SUKU..SO ADORINGLY..ON HIS SHOULDERS & BOTH WERE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER AND ALL SMILES.....wohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!! I want a pic of that..IMMEDIATELY guys..!! both during that first dance & last dance he held her like a Angle holding a flower..mannnnnn..awwwwwwwwwww...I am totally bowled OUT..!!
agree! but it was nice to see our Abhay in color!! that was a treat!
I loved watching Vivian clutching his pillow he was amazing with his dimple smile. I admit they weren't the best dancers but they have potential to better themselves.
Ya they aren't gr8 dancers but here the cute factor worked. Specially when Vivu lifted suku and when Vivu smiled. Vishal is a good dancer but I dont like their couple dancer. I loved to see Vahbiz dancing with Tavreez or Sid.
It was nice to see Abhay in color. I am tired of seeing Man in Black.LOL