ViSu & ViVa on the floor - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

I totally agree with u Poca.👍🏼

Vivian has a stunning smile which lights up his already sooo handsome face and there is a freshness about him which is soooooooo exciting. Other couples may have danced well but these two have a charm and innocence which is very original....they complemented each other and it was really good. The best scene to me was the last scene where Viv is holding the snowglobe ...with that killer smile AWWwwwwwww left me speechless....couldn't help smiling with him😊
it's like they are made for each other. o god, please get them together. those 2 are made for each other. it's like she is half, and he is her half. they are so precious, adorable, cute, amazing, awesome, mesmerizing together. o god i could go on. they are perfect for each other, they way vivi held her was darn cute and it just felt like staring at them all day. the smile is what caught me today. it was million bucks , infectious, precious, innocent and pure 😍. lastly, like there dance was like u wanted to capture every moment with your camera. it's like if one is gone, there is nothing. and they have to be together to make one whole. do u get it. their chemistry just makes you wonder to keep on looking at them , no other couple, and it so sizzling u can help but stare at them.
Edited by shnehi - 13 years ago
Pocu i missed u yesterday.....were u busy wid valentine's day shopping? .......A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO U POCU 😊.....yes i loved drooling over Abhiya 😍...to be honest i was completely focussed on  these 2 only😍.....they were the cutest ones out of them all 😍 😍
Totally agree that "Mein agar kahoon" was best. 
Vivian did not look comfortable dancing but, his chemistry with Piya was amazing.
After today's performance is it sort of confirmed that Sid is going to be anti hero ?????😕Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
don;t worry panchi will change him
Vivu looked good in colors and that smiled at the end showing his dimples is to die for 😍
It was also good to see Suku back in curls.

I'm telling you if CV ever have Ahbay smiled like that in the show, alot of us here included me will need Oxygen. 😆
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
Ahhhhh...amazing epi...vivu in colour was sooo good...his smile stole my heart.....abhiya rocked...their chemistry was veryyy nice...the performance was cute....😳😳

Sid and tabrez were bang on...i must say sid is a veryyy good dancer...he looked very comfortable on the dance floor....👏😉

In the closing act the way vivu held suku she was looking like a featherweight doll...it wwas cutelicious...🤗.awwww....i still have huge smile on my face.....😊

Great post poco...👍🏼

VISU was cute.i knew from before they wernt good dancers.........but they carried it off really well.......

main agar kahoo was MAGICAL

coming to VISHAL - VAHBIZ................man i m DEAD

always knew vishal is a good dancer but i didnt know vahbiz can dance well too

in the romantic nos there wasnt much to dance

but VISHAL - VAHBIZ was enjoying the show to the fullest

their expressions were fab

it really looked they r a couple

and i just loved their nok jhok wala performance in WHITE

though the white dress didnt suit vahbiz that much 

but i loved the dancing on dhanno

kabir was looking KILLER in white

all n all VISHAL - VAHBIZ was such a pleasant surprise to day