Next weeks episode is going to be exciting - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Yea i have... I was right... The episode is gonna be nice... looks pretty interesting by the promo
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yah i m relly excited to watch the episode......i hope for the some action.......which is main base of crime base show........
Well there is definitely gonna be crime since its crime show😆 The question will it be better than the previous episodes hmmm??
neeme thumbnail
yah,last episode is also good.........my mean to action is fighting between criminals and Cop.......after all khottey sikkay are also some kinds of Cops too....
Oh i get it now😆 I think Khotey Sikkey are like those undercover cops or detectives😆😛 Thats why they r so awesome
neeme thumbnail
Vidya, dont u think this Forum is getting bore day by day..No fun,No excitment......even mostly members are just viewing it.....instead of taking part.....we have to do something about........
I try my best to make it active as possible by providing pics, articles, videos, sign up sheets and contests but members come here only on Fridays and Saturdays 
neeme thumbnail
yah, but what to do............but i feel after this week...Less numbers of peoples are here.........not like before........
well people are not probably liking this show😕 who knw maybe they have high expectations or they might be busy😕 Im staying here as long as the show airs😳
neeme thumbnail
yah, peoples are watchng the show may be just for change.but they are most interested on daily soaps forum......