Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

YAYy..SINGLE...WOHAAA..I sooooooooo wanted him to FALL HEAD OVER HEALS TO SUKU..but what to do she is hooked..by someone already.....!! IF NOT I BET ..WE WOULD HAVE A BEST REAL & REEL LIFE COUPLE TOGETHER..yaar I so envy these Arjuhi fans as tehy can soooooooow=enjoy their offscreen cuddling & romance..I think I am cursed..yaar..I AM A PEICE OF..!@#$#$%%%^%^^..!!! Mera naseeb mein hi nahin hai..!!

How I wish they had given some new pics with SUKU yaar..Has he said something about Suku..@!!!!???

And yes take your time..teh news itself is GREAT  & thank you so much..

Hi dear.

No, there is no mention of Sukriti. There are just pics of him in his vampire avatar with her, the promotional pics. They have not used a new pic on him either except for one.

The interview is pretty much about his mom. He said that even if his mum asked him to marry a blind, deaf and dumb girl, he would. He's totally obsessed with his mommy.
Hmm but she said she likes somebody in the latest V-day interview na. . .
some things are not in our hands.. I guess we should just be happy with the Jaanuble jodi we already have!! ðŸ˜†
Atleast Viv n Suku are happy with their respective lives!! . .. =D
And, I really don want Viv and Vahbiz together... no matter what... he likes Suku or not different matter... but not these two.. he's  so young n she looks like his elder sister!  
He loves his mom so much?!? Gosh.  . .!!! 
That's real sweet!!. . . I love him even more now!. . . *Hugs an imaginary Viv* =P

P.S -Don mind my rant.. its just that I'm head over heels in love with Abhay and Viv! 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Same here Sharmi...its ok with me if Viv Suku dont date, but definitely not Vahbiz, somedays back i was kinda fine with their pairing, but now i think back im like no way!! Vahbiz is older and Vivian is a kid !!! if not Suku then someone else but not Vahbiz 😆
What even makes me happy is the fact Vivian and Suku are atleast really good friends *touchwood*  i hate it when costars turn enemies :(
Exactly .. co-stars n enemies are so not cool!.... I'll be happy if these two at least end up as besties.. 
I don dislike Vahbiz, but I don like her with Viv!. .  =/

Agree Viv is just 22... i.e just 3 years elder to me!.. wow!.. I can spend a life time dreaming now! =P
ragzz. thumbnail

😆 agree with ya Sharmi!

i dont have feelings for Vahbiz, its like she non existent for me 😆

no way i cant dream about Vivian like that, hes 4 years younger than me 🤣
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ragini-

😆 agree with ya Sharmi!

i dont have feelings for Vahbiz, its like she non existent for me 😆

no way i cant dream about Vivian like that, hes 4 years younger than me 🤣

🤣...he is just a year oder than me...i think i am the closest to the finishing line by that calculation...😉😆

Aww. .  hard luck!
I'll have to learn how to make some sigs.. so that I can make some of my sweet heart! =P
Hmm.. now toh I don like her.. like how could she be so dumb to work with Sid?!! . . . The pair are seriously getting on my nerves! X-(
@SuperKool - Anybody whose younger than him can compete! =P

ragzz. thumbnail
@Super Kool...i feel  J of you guys sometimes 🤣 i feel buddhi :@ 🤣

@Sharmi..gosh i loved her character before man, after this Sid has entered the picture, its seriously gotten in my nerves :@@@..i skip their scenes very conveniently 🤣