SHOWTIME MAG: VIVIAN INTERVIEW- pg 1 & 7 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

@TOTAL_ROMANTIC

Arjuhi fans and MoNaya fans 😳
it will be awesome if Viv and Suku hook up though!!!!
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thanks for posting , sweetz. We need a joint interview of Vivian-Sukirti and even a group interview of the main cast would be fun. The whole PKYEK gang is supercool , especially , Vivian and Vishal who are known to pull legs of everyone.

Vivian appears very attached to his mother and i think that is super sweet.

POCZ..where were you yar..I missed your post yesterday soooo much..I swear..!! And yeah he is a mama's boy & TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT WE WANT A HUGE INTERVIEW OF VIVIAN & SUKIRTI together..Please..can we please make a petition on that ..please someone do it..na..!!
Yeah, even I wanted him n Suku to fall for each other.. then they would be like Monaya... 😍
But Suku already likes someone!. . =( 
But anyways.. any nice girl whom he likes will be alright... 
He's just 22 n still single... and that makes him sooo desirable!. . . *day dreams* =P
i know Sharmi....and see the similarities too...Suku is older than Vivian by a year and Sanaya is older than mohit by two years...gosh!!! 😍
And yeah an exclusive interview of Viv n Suku will be great.. n I even want an interview of Vivian n Vishal... they'll be awesome together... The petition idea is nice.. we should start it soon! 
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

POCZ..where were you yar..I missed your post yesterday soooo much..I swear..!! And yeah he is a mama's boy & TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT WE WANT A HUGE INTERVIEW OF VIVIAN & SUKIRTI together..Please..can we please make a petition on that ..please someone do it..na..!!

Sweetie, i was busy yesterday. 😆
@Ragz- Exactly... It would be freaking awesome... if these two get together.. I wish I were a magician.. would do something.. to have all my fav couples to be together for eternity!.. But  alas! =( =P

Btw, whom does Suku like? =/
I know Sharmi!!

She used to date some model namely manvendra singh shekhawat, very hot guy 😆 and a well to do family, but i heard they broke up or something :S ...im not sure now!!:(
wow..m eagerly w8in for dat..! :)
I wish god gives me some power for a day to change whatever you want for one day..I would do so many good things to my nation & many many friends & family..BUT on my top priority will be VIVIAN & SUKIRTI getting maddly in love with each other forever...fix them with some FEVIBOND..or something..!! .agle saath janmontak..!!