SHOWTIME MAG: VIVIAN INTERVIEW- pg 1 & 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
There is a grand big interview of Vivian in Showtime Jan 2011 magazine. He talks about his mom, arranged marriages, Ekta kapoor being her gray eyed boy and his favorite topic - Salman Khan.

I shall scan tomm for everyone to read. He'sd def a treat to watch on screen as well as he is very humble indeed!

Here is the interview. Hope u guys enjoy it. ( Let it load) as it's a huge thing on the front page

Edited by jenny1000 - 11 years ago
Wow!!!! it is sounding interesting......waiting for it to be posted....thanks...
omgg on showtime?????:O

Wow this is awesome, Please scan soon Jens :)
God bless YOU..!! Thank you is it this montghs new editxion..I want to buy IT..!!!! Woha..God bless you for the info..!!
Thats fabulous news! Plz upload the scans soon!!! 
^ would have done now guys, but my brother is sleeping so will def to it. It's really sweet esp about his parents;)

There are two pics with Sukku, but all seen. and HE's single guys, so forget about this whole rumors surrounding him.
Thank god ...good to hear hes single LOL hes such a kid also!!! OMG two pics with Suku..awww Day Dreaming
He's still single! YAY! *runs around in circles* =P
He's such a sweet heart!. . . Love him! <3
There is no hurry Jenny. .  Take your time.. I'll wait to see my sweetheart... n Suku! =D