Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wooooo !!! abhay bein d narrator is really differnt !!!
loved it !!
pls update !!!waiting for d next part !!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part...loved it....πŸ‘waiting for the next part...😳
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wao...really great:)i loved it:)seems really interesting:)

Pllllzzzzzzzzzz continue soon!!!!!😊 I loved da 1st part!! πŸ‘

n plz add me 2 ur pm-list!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Friends thanks a lot for the response.πŸ€— Will update the next update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

PM list updated.😊
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei faizana,
its good.do continue.so abhay portrayed the girl from his dreams.i think tat is pia..its a different passion from d abhay..he loves to draw..tats cool..update soon..add me to ur pm list.
luv,
ramani.

one more thing.the initial content is of very small font size..its difficult to read..make the font bigger pls..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei faizana,
its good.do continue.so abhay portrayed the girl from his dreams.i think tat is pia..its a different passion from d abhay..he loves to draw..tats cool..update soon..add me to ur pm list.
luv,
ramani.

one more thing.the initial content is of very small font size..its difficult to read..make the font bigger pls..

Thanks for liking. I don't think there is any font problem in my update. Don't know why it is smaller in your PC.πŸ˜• 
RB81 thumbnail

Thanks for liking. I don't think there is any font problem in my update. Don't know why it is smaller in your PC.πŸ˜•

ur update was of normal size only..but the initial intro part was of small font..ok may be some pbm here..i managed to read it anyway..but do continue soon yaar.
ffkhan thumbnail
                        P a r t  2

"OMG!! I shouldn't look at the picture this time." I thought and went to check out the another picture that I have to take in the exhibition.

I always have been participating in almost all the art exhibitions since childhood. I have never faced with lose. I am thankful to God that I can't remember any day like I returned home without any prize. People use to tell, "Failure is the pillar of success". But according to me- "Success is the only pillar of success."

I checked the picture well. Yeah it's okay to take in the exhibition. 

The room is still looking dark. I understood what the matter was, then went to the window and opened the curtain. Hmm, now the room is worthy to take a breath.

I looked at the clock. It is 7.13. Need to take a breakfast. "Where is mom? Surely in the kitchen downstairs'. Gotta call her through intercom."

I hold the intercom and phoned mom. The phone is ringing, but where is mom? Well, now she held the phone, after 32 seconds!

Mom- "Sorry Abhay dear I know I am a bit late receiving the phone. Actually I was making your favorite milk shake especially for you but don't know what was in the milk'"

Me- "No problem mom it's alright. Do make milk shake another day."

Mom- "But I am confused why the milk was spoiled'' the shop never supplies milk like this, we always order groceries from this shop since 4 years we have been living in Dehradun' then how come today the milk is like this?"

Me- "Mom sometimes something like this can happen, so don't worry."

Mom- "You boys won't understand these grocery things. I better discuss with my new servant whom I told to buy these."

Me- "New servant? You haven't even told me about it!"

Mom- "When will I told you Abhay? You were so busy with your new exhibition's painting! I just found Chinto(Previous servant) lazy, that's why fired him."

Me- "But mom he was a nice person. He behaved so well with me''."

Mom-"I don't look at servants' look or their behaviour. How they does work, that's counted to me."

Me- "It's your business whom you will keep or whom not. What can I do here? By the way, how is the new servant?"

Mom- "I still have no idea. As Mrs. Ambolkar has told, he works nice. So I have kept him."

I know the Ambolkar family well. Colonel Ambolker's daughter Tanushree and I study in the same college together. The girl is kind of egoistic, keeps a high proud on herself. Always keeps calling herself "T". Always tries to come cozy with me and tries to make friendship with me. I never pay any heed to the girl. She is kind of annoying to me. As far as I know about her mother, she always gives wrong information to others. So I'm sure, this time also she suggested about a careless servant to mom. If I say this to mom, she will never believe me as her and Mrs. Ambolker's friendship has reached very far. So I thought to not discuss about the servant anymore. She better check out how the servant is.

Mom continued to tell- "You have exhibition at 9.00 am right? But you are still not ready. Don't forget, you have to leave at least two hours ago to reach there. It is out of the town."

Me- "I know mom. I am getting ready right now." 

Mom- "Don't get late okay? And what will you have in the breakfast?"

Me- "I'm not feeling hungry today. So I want to take only bread with jelly."

Mom- "Well I am sending your breakfast by the servant."

We finished our conversation.

My mother, Haseena Raichand is a very caring person. Never forgets to fulfill her duty during the proper time. I am their adopted son, but my parents' love has never let me to feel like this. They have only one son, and that is me. I am proud to be a part of the family.

It's 7.45 AM. I am ready to go out for the exhibition but no one has come yet with my breakfast! I was about to go downstairs for that but right then I heard the door knocked. I opened the door, and saw a guy looking tall stood with the breakfast. I understood that he is the new servant. But there were no jam or jelly in the breakfast, there was a cup of tea which I never take!

I asked him confusingly, "Whose breakfast this is?" 

He replied confirmedly, "This is your breakfast sir!"

I told him, "But you were about to bring breads with jelly right?"

Now he is confused, "But Haseena mam has told me to take the bread and jelly at the left side's bedroom and take the tea at the right side's bedroom."

"And in which side my bedroom is located?" I am a bit angry.

"In the left side'." He is still confident.

"You are absolutely wrong. Sorry but I am feeling you have no idea about the left side and the right side. My bedroom is located in the right side." This time I am confident.

Just right then I heard a voice from my dad's bedroom. Obviously the voice is of dad.

"Who the hell has given bread and jelly in my breakfast? Am I a child?" He was almost screaming.

"But you are screaming like a child." Mom was also screaming. Her voice was clear even from the kitchen.

"Who brought the breakfast here?" Dad continued asking.

"Forget it!" Mom told. "You will get your tea in a while".

"Go and give the tea to dad's room and bring the bread-jelly here, in my room." I ordered the servant.

He did according to whatever I told him. He took the tea in dad's room and brought the bread-jelly from there.

I told him, "Now it's alright. And don't forget about left-right side from the next time."

"Okay sir," telling this he felt a bit embarrassed".

"Good." Telling this I have started taking breakfast as I was in rush hour.

After finishing the breakfast he was about to leave with the dishes, I asked him, "Anyways, I still don't know your name."

He replied, "My name is Danish."

"Nice name." I complimented him.

"Thank you sir. It is only you who liked this name. No one ever complimented me, or ever my name." Telling this he was feeling sad.

I felt pity for him and told, "Don't feel sad dear. I really liked your name. I have complimented you, isn't it enough to bring a smile in your face?"

He smiled a bit.

"I hope you will get compliment about your work in future if you don't do any mistake further."

. "As you tell sir. From the next time I will be aware."

"Well'.."I said him. "I better go now. There is an exhibition today. I have to go there."

----------------------------------------------------

So that was part 2. Do let me know how the part was so that I can continue it in a better way.πŸ˜†

❀️ Farzana.
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
hei farzana,
i felt this update as short one..ok so u hav introduced danish as a servant here.let him not be evil.will something spl happen in the exhibition?like he meet d girl of his dreams..waiting eagerly for abhiya's 1st meet..start giving us some abhiya scenes after tat..update soon..
luv,
ramani

hei i'm d 1st 2 leave a comment..tat is a 1st time..