Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey DJ, first of all thanks for the PMs.... Sorry for late reply!!!
Busy with School stuffs...

Coming to the story,
The story has progressed a lot..... Great Going!!!!! Riddhima is jealous.....😆...... Update soon!!!!!

Thanks!!
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DJ

firstly CONGRATULATIONS!!! on he new thread

amazing job👏 👏 👏

coming to d last two updates they were amazing as usual

yayyy juhi is back 😃 bt i missed sid!!!

ridhimma is all over again fighting with her thoughts   

i pitty u r ridhimma 

gwad poor thing how much she thinks 

waiting 4 the next part continue soon
nikita_88 thumbnail
Reserved

I hope I can come back and comment!
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ufff farzy maiyaa(as said by shamil😆)n hr phorever kaanphusion.....😡
wat ix wrong wit hr......i hpe use jaldi akal aajae.....n she realises whos hr SOULMATE!!!!n she came out ov ds confusion mode forever!!!😳
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 56

Sid woke up by late afternoon. Sid always was a heavy sleeper but today his sleep was disturbed. He sat up in bed after a good 7 hours sleep but he still felt tired. He looked at the phone to check for calls or messages which he had missed. Since there were none from Sanjeevani or Juhi he gathered that all was fine with the patient.

He sat up in bed thinking about the happenings of the previous day. 'Riddhima ......... Woh pehle se jaanti thi ki main wahi hoon........usse raat bhi khana usne hi bhijwaya tha .......aur mujhe laga ki Juhi ne ..........aur kal raat ......woh dudh woh dawai..........usse kaisa pata chala ki mere sir mein dard tha..........aur woh itni der hospital mein kyu ruki thi...........Kyu kar rahi hai yeh sab? Sabit kya karna chahati hai? Ki kitni fikar hai usse meri........ kyu yeh hamdardi ka natak kar rahi hai .......... jo uske apne hai unhe toh ek baar mudke dekha bhi nahi ...... sab kuch jaan ke bhi anjaan ban kar chali gayi ........ mujhse toh kabhi koi rishta tha bhi nahi.......... toh ab yeh sab kyu ....... taras kha rahi hai mujhe pe phirse ............. aur agar Shilpa ke baare mein pata chala toh ......... phir se na aa jaye apna farz nibhane ........ koi zoroorat nahi hai hume ................. shayaad mujhe jaana hi nahi chahiye tha waha pe........ ab aur nahi ....... bus yeh ek case aur bus....... mein aaj hi saari tayari karna chalo kar deta hoon........ Rohan ke zyada se zyada ek term miss hoga ........ theek hai ........ manage kar lenge kuch na kuch par Rohan par aise logo ka saaya bhi nahi chahiye mujhe......'

Juhi was still disturbed with what was going on with Riddhima. Riddhima looked physically stressed but there was this tranquility in her eyes which Juhi had never seen except for once. She stressed hard on her memory but she could not locate that exact occasion. 'Riddhima ke dimaag mein kuch na kuch chal raha hai ........ aaj uska behaviour bahoot jyada ajeeb tha....... sab se jaise baat kar rahi thi...... aur mujhse........ Siddhant aur mere ke baare kya kehne ki koshish kar rahi thi........ kya chal raha hai uske dimaag mein ........mujhe Riddhima ke saath baat karni hogi .......'

Juhi remained busy for most part of the day. In the evening when she went to check on Riddhima she came to know that she had already left for the day. 'Mujhe bina bataye........... itni saalo mein kabhi nahi kiya aisa......... kya hogaya hai Riddhima ko......... kuch toh hai ..... nahi toh aisa kabhi nahi behave karti ...........' Though Juhi tried to reason with Riddhima's behaviour it hurt Juhi that Riddhima did not wait for her that day. Juhi so wanted to talk it out with Riddhima and thought of calling her but later decided that it would be best to give Riddhima her space. Juhi knew Riddhima if she does not want to speak, she would keep beating round the bush Hence it was important that Juhi confronts her in person. A dejected Juhi left to go home completely unaware that she had intentionally already provoked Riddhima to understand her feelings.

Sid made a brief visit to check on the patient. Sanjeevani, a place he never wanted to return to. A place that had given him wounds which he would maybe nurse till his dying day. He did not want to be associated with this place but had to for the sake of his patients, his first priority. He was on a mission and he was not going to let anything affect that.

=======================================================================

Lack of sleep from two consequtive night had taken its toll on Riddhima. Exhustion was evident from her face.  She was still not sure as to why she was experiencing such change of feelings towards Juhi. She definitely felt a little vunerable and she knew that Juhi would make the most of it if she engaged her in a conversation again. 'Mujhe Juhi se door rehna hoga nahi toh woh wapis uss din ke baat ko na leke bait jaye' But today was not Riddhima's day, she had almost completed her rounds when she bumped into Juhi.

Juhi was quick the read the story that Riddhima's face told 'Riddhima ....... kaisi ho ........?'

Riddhima: Main theek hoon. There was a certain level of coldness in Riddhima's tone which surprised both Juhi and Riddhima.It was a question asked out of genuine concern then why was there so much of indifferent towards this concern. Both could not answer this question.

Juhi reluctant to let this coldness affect her wanted to probe further but before she could, Riddhima quickly excused herself on pretext of some work and walked away from there even before Juhi can react. Juhi knew that Riddhima was extremely moody but never rude towards anyone's feelings. But when Riddhima left abruptly, it only deepened Juhi's concern further.

Riddhima made sure she stayed out Juhi's path for the remainder part of the day. The thought of Sid visiting the hospital also did not pull her to Juhi's office that day. She rapidly worked through all her appointments and headed towards the final rounds of the hospital. She wanted to avoid everything that made her feelings resurface. Those feelings were too overwhelming and she did not want to confront those again.

She also knew that if she waited back then Juhi would definitely try picking up the conversation from where it was left the previous day.

She just wanted to complete her work and leave for the day. But destiny has its own ways to make humans confront things which they want to run away from.

She checked on the status of the patients in the ICU section with the respective doctors one by one. Sid's patient was placed in a separate room for complete isolation. As she passed that room something seemed to bother Riddhima. She looked inside to notice that the assigned nurse was missing. She walked in and rang the buzzer to call the attendant. As she browsed through the patient's chart she noticed something unusual. The pain relief medication dosage was greatly reduced in the past 12 hours. As the healing process continued the dosage should have been diluted but here it was done so quickly bothered her. Sever pain could also result in complications such a loss of conscientiousnessthus giving way to other complications. She had to understand why this was being done. She quickly moved out of the room to meet the doctor incharge.

Riddhima: Dr. Abhay ........ yeh pain killers ka dosage itna reduce kyu kiya gaya hai .............

Dr. Abhay: Well ma'am the patient is responding fine now isliye todha reduce kiya hai .......

Riddhima: Have you consulted Siddhant about this?

Before Abhay could answer the alarm sounded from inside the room. The patient was loosing conscienceness. Riddhima and Abhay quickly rushed in as the other medical team followed. The next hour was crucial for the patient. The team somehow managed to save the patient from losing conscientiousnessand stabalize him. Riddhima supervised the team till all was back to normal.

Riddhima: Aap constantly monitor kijiye patient ko aur ek min ke liye bhi koi inhe unsupervised nahi chodega............ not even a since min........... am i understood?

The team nodded in affirmation. 'Aur aap Dr Abhay aap mujhe aur Dr. Juhi ko ek ghante ke baad miliye ........aapse baat karni hai.

Riddhima returned to her office and informed Juhi about the happening.

Riddhima: Juhi I have called for a meeting I want you to be there. Thodi aur der ho jaati toh bahoot bada problem ho jata.............kya jawaab dete Sid ko ............. agar kuch ho jata toh...........

Juhi was so disturbed with the happening that she failed notice what Riddhima had just said: I know ..............it was very irresponsible of Dr Abhay ............ I think we need to give him a warning for this ..I will meet you in sometime..........

They both met up with Abhay to address the issue. Riddhima always maintained that 'Log galati karke hi sikhate hai' But indeed one should be cautious how one's actions affects others. They explained to Dr Abhay the gravity of his actions. As Juhi has some more appointments to take care of so she left after the meeting. While Riddhima continued to work on some files which she intended to complete the following day. She had completely forgetten that about two hours back she had decided that she would go home as she did not want to meet Juhi or Sid.

Sid was in Sanjeevani to check on his patient. Events from the previous days once again brought back the rigidness in his stance. He just wanted to stick to his work and want anything more association with this place. He quickly walked up to the ICU to check on his patient. He checked the patient and started reading his patient's chart. As he read through it he felt his temper rising. In no time he understood what may have happened there. The alteration of medications had led to the patient almost losing conscientiousness. Why was he not consulted before making such alterations? The irresponsibility of the staff infuriated him. All the efforts would have been wasted due to this small lapse of judgement. A person life put at stake for no apparent reason. He had to know who did this.

Sid: Who was the doctor here when this happened?

His eyes burned with anger. The nurse stood there petrified trying hard to recollect who it was when the patient started losing conscientiousness. She knew whoever she named would be subject to Sid's wrath that day.

Sid: Who was it?

Nurse: Sir.............. shayaad Dr. Riddhima............... haan Dr. Riddhima thi yaha pe

Sid swore under his breath gritting his teeth in rage 'Riddhima!!!' He turned and briskly strode out of the room in search of the person who had done much damage to his life and today seemed to the reason for putting his patient's life in danger.

He walked up to the nurse station and almost screamed 'Riddhima ka office kaha hai'

Looking at Sid the nurses knew that today Riddhima was going to be subjected to this man's wrath. One of the nurses nervously answered '4th floor'

Riddhima completely unaware of Sid searching for her, made way towards the labs on the sixth floor.

When Sid did not find Riddhima in her office His rage knew no bounds. He stopped the first person he saw and enquired about Riddhima.

Wardboy: Dr Riddhima 6th floor pe hogi.

He could not handle his anger any longer. His body trembled with rage. The people passing by immediately step out of his way, fearing that he would engulf them in his flames of his fury.

Impatience was building up in Sid He quickly ran up the stairs to the sixth floor now frantically searching for Riddhima ' his culprit 'How dare she do this? Samajti kya hai woh khud ko Woh hume chot pe chot deti rahegi aur hum ghav sehte rahenge Bus ab aur nahi Mein apni patient's ko tumhare haath ka khilona nahi bane dunga'

Riddhima stood in on of the labs at the end of the corridor working on a file. She had managed to keep Juhi at bay but time and again she had to interact with her. She dreaded every moment that Juhi would restart the conversation left unfinished. Once again she needed Juhi's help on the report. She asked the nurse desk to page Juhi and ask her to meet her in the 6th floor labs.

As she put the phone down she heard the door slammed shut behind her. She flinched as the voice spoke, deep husky laden with anger. 'How dare you?'

'Siddhant!!!'  she slowly turned to meet Sid's eyes She could feel his body trembling with rage. She had never seen such raw anger ever before. She could not hold up her gaze. As she stood there with her head down receiving every verbal blow.

'How dare you? Hamari zindagi ke saath khilvad karke tumhara jee nahi bhara ........ ki ab mere patients ke saath aise kar rahi ho..............aaj tumhari wajah se woh patient maut ke muh pe khada tha.......... kya hota uska, uske gharwalo ka ......... apno ko jab koi marte hua dekhta hai tab kya ghuzarti hai maloom bhi hai ...........kaise hoga ............'

The intensity of his words his emotions told the story of the pain he has suppressed in him for all this time. Riddhima stood there as her body had turned into stone. For a moment she picked up her gaze to look at him only to see his eyes turning darker with rage. Every word he spoke pierced her.

'kabhi kisi ko apna mana hi nahi ......... sab kuch ek natak tha .............'

She realized the damage she had done to him Ten years had passed by and yet there was so much much anger within him. She could not handle the sight in front of her that her heart cringed.

'aur ab woh khana meri cheeze sambhalke rakna kya prove karna chahati ho tum............ ki bahoot fikar tumhe meri .......... mujhse jude cheezo ki ............. mujhe tumhari koi zaroorat nahi hai ............ aur nahi mere patients ko ..............Akela kyu nahi chod deti mujhe ....... I don't want you anywhere near anything that is associated with me............. chali jao meri zindagi se Akela chod do mujhe ............... Do you get that?'

Such was the intensity of his voice that Riddhima quickly stepped back as if accepting the judgment pronounced on her.

Link to the next part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/39329617

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
woah!!  wat an outburst
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhau i just said it was Bang on........................👏 😳 bole to ekdum Explosive 😆 😉 terrorist ko bulane ki zarrorat nahin padi............🤣 Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woahh 

amazing what a confrontation!!!!

BANG ON!!!!

my gwad sid n his anger but damn u make me feel bad 4 this ridhimma
 but sid is ri8 on his path bt certain misunderstandings always caused some damage 2 SR  in CMG!

BT I HOPE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN HERE n i have a feeling dat juhi will come 2 know abt SR very soon 

n 4 a change i want ridhimma 2 speak up n nt just stand there n listen 2 sid 'coz whenever he is in anger he does stuffs vch hurt him l8r i dont want him 2 get hurt again n someone 2 come up n clear things

OMG nw cant wait 4 d NEXT part 

update soon

n it was an amazing update 👏 👏 👏

TOOO GOOD!!!
Edited by subia-17 - 13 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oohhh what anger!

You described it so well that I could feel Sid's rage in me.....lol

Another fantabulous chapter DJ...........sure its misunderstanding on Sid's part but somewhere he really did need to let out his anger and pain that he had been suppressing all these years.......

Loved Juhi's concern.and Riddhima was cold towards her....awwww.....One thing I really like about ur FF is that you keep making Riddhima realize everytime how much she has damaged Sid.......

Great going DJ!...continue soon!