Love Juhi....she reminds me so much of Shilpa all the time๐Ÿ˜ณ
and she "Genuinely likes HIM" hmmmmm.....interesting๐Ÿ˜‰

waise I missed my SexyFace in this part๐Ÿ˜›

continue soon n happy v-day โค๏ธ
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Bro!!!
When ll u give ur update.....m eagrly waiting for it......i thought u ll give us special vday gift......but phewwww.....continue soon.......
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My apologies an extremely short update Will try to give one tomorrow also. With something most are waiting for ..๐Ÿ˜‰

Part 55

Those words were ringing in her ears. 'I genuinely like him' 'Sid seems so relaxed when he is with her........ Sid!!! ...........aur main toh yehi chahati hoon ki Sid khush rahe......... Juhi Sid ko pasand karti hai.......'

Juhi: Riddhima ..........Riddhima .......... what happened.......???

Riddhima snapped back to reality. 'Juhi ..........main tumse ek baat kahu

Juhi: Haan.........

Riddhima: Sid.......dhant ek bahoot achaa insaan hai .............

Juhi: Have you met him that you are saying that..............?

Riddhima: Kabhi kabhi ........ yeh sab cheeze bemayane ho jaati hai.......... ek nazaar mein hi bata chal jaata hai ki kaise hai ek insaan ...........aur kabhi saalo apni bitane ke baad bhi maan maane ko tayaar nahi hota ki ek insaan aisa bhi ho sakta hai............

Juhi: Tum kehna kya chahati ho..???

Riddhima snapped out of the trance that she was slipping into once again. 'Juhi ......... main itne saalo baad bhi kabhi kabhi sochti hu ki armaan kaise aise kar sakta hai........... lekin ...........Siddhant ko dekte hi pata chalta hai ki kitne saaf dil ka insaan hai woh.......... '

Juhi: Haan toh !!! annoyed as to what Riddhima was trying to say ......... She could not decipher what she was heading towards.

Riddhima: Tum aur Sid.......dhant ......... aap dono ........ uss ......... din .......

Juhi: hmmmmmmm

Unknowingly Riddhima gripped the cutlery so hard that her knuckles started going red. 'Tum .......dono ........ ek doosre ke .........saath ............. bahoot .............kareeb ........... aa chuke ........?

Juhi: I think........................ suddenly realizing what Riddhima had said ......... 'what ...........'

Riddhima: I mean .......... not wanting to give away the fact that she had seen them together ........ 'tum dono ek doosre ke kareebi dost ban chuke ho ...........aur tumne hi kaha ki tum usse bahoot pasand karti ho............ toh............kya .............

Juhi: kya???

Riddhima: I mean ...........

Juhi: Tum kehna kya chaha rahi ho?

Riddhima: I mean ........... 

'Dr Juhi you are required at the sixth floor nurse desk immediately.' an announcement sounded .....

Juhi: I have to go ............

Riddhima nervously nodded her head.

Juhi: We will talk later .............

Riddhima once again just nodded in agreement though not knowing why she did that. She did not want to talk about this. She was hurting. Such was the intensity of that pain that she felt numb. Each word she spoke today was killing her inside. She felt like running to a dark corner of the world where she could lock away the memories of that evening where she had seen Sid and Juhi together in the lab.

She completed her shift quickly that day and left to go home. It had become a habit for Juhi and Riddhima to inform the other before leaving for the day but today Riddhima did not even feel like meeting anyone leave alone Juhi. She felt sudden bitterness towards everything. Why? Was it because Juhi like Sid? Or was it because Sid preferred Juhi's company while he did not even once look her way? Why did it hurt so much when all she wanted was Sid's happeness? She sat lost in her thoughts at home till wee hours of the morning. Sleep eluded her. The photograph which had found its way home from the locked drawer of her office now adorned an ornate photoframe.  

'Sid....... Juhi ...........meri sab se achi dost hai ........... tumhe maloom hai jab bhi akela mehsoos karti thi tab hamari photo ko dekti thi .................ya phir Juhi se baat kar leti thi ........... ekdum tumhari tarah hai woh .....' an affectionate smile played on her lips for a moment 'hamesha usne mujhe samjha ........ mera hosla badhaya .......... par aaj .......... kyu itna gussa aa raha hai ........' Riddhima could not seem to handle this dark side of her. How could she be angry with Juhi or hold anything against her .Did she hate her? It was not Juhi's fault that things did not work out between Sid and her. It is perfectly correct to seek one's happiness. She deserved every bit of it. 'Kyu aa raha hai itna gussa............main toh yahi chahati thi ki tum aage badho kush raho ........... aur Juhi ....jaise Shilpa ko lekar dar tha mere mann mein ki woh armaan galat rah par leke jayegi waisi bhi koi cheez nahi hai ..... main jaanti hoon Juhi har tarah se layak hai ............. aur main hi chahati thi ki aap dono kareeb aye ..... toh phir kyu nahi handle kar paa rahi hoon ye kareebi......... main aisa kyu mehsoos kar rahi hu .......... khud se bhi nafrat hone lagi hai ............kya ho raha hai mujhe Sid ......... Bolo na Sid please bolo ........... kyu mujhe tumhe aur Juhi ko ek saath dekh kar gussa aa raha hai ................... kya main aaj bhi tumse ............. ???? Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai ............. aisa kuch ho hi nahi sakta......... aur yahi sahi hai sab ke liye .........

Link to the next part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/39271383

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for all your lovely comments It is a pleasure to read each one of them.........

Let me just address some of the questions here. First Miss Cullens........ no the end is not near there are many more parts that I have to write............ So be happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ovi_Tanni ...... answer to your question ........Riddhima was too preoccupied according to me to even realize that she herself had not eaten well. It happens at times that something completely takes over your entire being that you tend to miss out on basics also at times

And my Juhi .......... Yes she is a strong lady ........ my little creation ....โ˜บ๏ธ.... how i love this character ...โ˜บ๏ธ...... now the question will begin and I am sure Monty Pragzie and Harshu one of them will be the culprits to start this question and rag me 'Whom do I like more Riddhima or Juhi?' Dare you do that update nahi karunga ..........

All those who are saying sorry for replying late ..........Phatak to you all ......... I can understand all must have had something more pressing at hand that is why you were not able to comment .........Comment kiya feedback diya woh important hai ......... todha late bhi chalega ......but dena padega nahi diya comment toh bhi Patak to you all ๐Ÿ˜†

But I am really sorry for not individually replying to all your comments ......... I am really pressed for time and don't want to not reply at all 

Pragzie my cute little sis Don't be angry with me....... When SR were going fine I was a silent reader on that phorum ......... ๐Ÿ˜†Chalo der se aye par durust aye .........๐Ÿ˜† ab toh likh raha hoon na ........๐Ÿ˜†

Lennie what you said is so true .......... She always seemed so peaceful with Sid ...... but alas they wanted to show that as tiredness ๐Ÿ˜†  We should have fedex the CVs some good spectacles or better still a microscope for the miserable vision and also some grey matter ๐Ÿคฃ

aisha_ranbir8 Some times while writing even i feel the same ......

Nikita my question is still unanswered who is the cat and who is the mouse between Sid and Riddhima............ ?
๐Ÿคฃ

Anyways enough rambling I am off to sleep now Good night

Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ridz being somewhat clueless lol, also not acknowledging what it means, and why such intense feeling she has and the pain that hits her

She is jealous, and she is frustrated coz one one hand she feels that and one hands she knows she shouldnt feel like how she is, she is fighting it all

She kinda still thinks Sid is hers in a way

I dont think Juhi likes Sid as a romantic thing, but as a man and a friend
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
so rids is jealous...nice..she need s to be bc then only she will feel the pain she has given to sid...though his was much worse....well its evident that juhi only thinks sid as her frnd..bt wonder how she will react when she finds out what rids thinks of her...cant wait 4 next part..plz update soon :)
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh lord this conphused soul....she still can't understand y she's jealous and frustrated seeing Sid-Juhi together...this woman I tell you๐Ÿ˜ก but I say make her suffer more a lot more she deserves it after all that pain she caused Sid......but I still feel a sorry for her๐Ÿ˜ณ

and I think Juhi doesn't like Sid in a romantic way....she likes him more like a friend and human being.....it's the respect she has for him I guess....

anywho plz continue soon......
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ridz Maiya

She is such a confused soul๐Ÿ˜†
She don't know why she is jealous of SidJu
On one hand she knows dat She shouldn't react like dis & on d other hand she still feels Sid is hers๐Ÿ˜†

Its quite evident dat Juhi likes Sid as a friend & human being not in a romantic way but
Eagerly waiting 4 d part wen Juhi will get to know abt SR. It'll b great to see her reaction๐Ÿ˜‰

PS - No bro I'll not ask u whom u love more Ridz or Juhi Bcoz we all know Ridz is ur wifey & as Juhi is ur creation So she is like ur baby ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Jk jk ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I like YOUR Ridz ๐Ÿ˜ณ
& Juhi is my Darling Bcoz she always reminds me of my Shilpuuuu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ridz as usual confused..............she is jealous of juhi.........but will not admit it................but no sid this time..............lovely update..
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bro ๐Ÿค—

nice update.
Riddhima ke vicharo ki rolar coaster ride........  conphused soul ๐Ÿ˜†
Juhi like sid i didn't find new........sid ko kaun nahin pasand karega...............๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Bro u & ur undestanding nature towards riddhima ๐ŸคฃPS- i will never ask u whom do u love more??????? we knew answer.............๐Ÿ˜‰ 
& i m listening chichora songs............tujhko mirchi lagi to main kya karoon....................๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago