Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
that was soooo expected................like seriously dey need 2 start using protection man.................seriouslyyyyyyyyy but loving it like hell
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Great update... think so ur gonna mak d story similar 2 Twilight Breaking Dawn... Hey plz dont put more difficulties in Abhiya's Life.. I luv seeing them happy together.. By d way Y dont u b a writer.. U 'll mak a Gud 1... Thanx for d amazing update n pm... Yaar Update ur other FF also na.. Waiting for d next update... Do Pm me..
patakha-guddi thumbnail
it was jst toooooooooooooooo gud..update soon
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yaar koyel just awesome ff!!!!! keep it up...omg omg omg its rlyyyyy gr88888......plzzzz update it soon yaar.......
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesum part !๐Ÿ˜‰ 
thnkz for pm n continue soon
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chapter 3

abhay is completely in shock and piya is trying to tell him what exactly is happening to her

piya : abhay , really from the last few days i have been feeling like vomiting , pains in my stomach so i really think i am pregnant
abhay stammering : no nothing of that sort. it must be just indigestion 
piya : abhay just take the fact . i am pregnant and you are going to become a father. aren't you happy. 
abhay : no i am not happy 
piya in a higher voice : what do you mean , after some 200 hundread years you got married and are no more alone......... your dark life is getting light and now you are going to have your own little family with a child . what can be more beautiful
abhay with fear of losing piya starts screaming with pain and tears filling his eyes
abhay : just shutup!! do you know in what dangerous situation you are in .even i have equal desires of having a child and a beautiful family but everything in this picture is not rosy and bright ............... do you know you will die because of this child . it is a monster like me ...........................

he suddenly realizes that he was shouting too much at her and also hurting her badly . he see's her crying so he holds her and wraps his arms around her and sits down in the sofa making her feel safe again .

abhay : piya , i dont want to lose you . i know what feelings you have. as much as you want a child  i want it too but this is impossible . its a monster like me. the child will be a half vampire and half human . do you know bringing this child into this world will kill you ..............
piya : i dont care .......... i will keep this child even if my life goes for it ........
abhay : you're insane 
piya : yes i am ............. i know how much you want this child too ,
its our own baby ....why dont you want to keep it ........ imagine with you so many lives will lite up.... haseena herself loves children 

abhay with tears falling continuously from his eyes : piya .....................i need to call haseena

abhay calls haseena 
abhay :haseena there is a problem
haseena: what is it 
abhay : piya has been unwell 
haseena :what did she get fever or something 
abhay stammering : mom ...... she..... vomited
haseena (voice getting serious and stern) : speak clearly abhay . what happened to piya 
abhay : she has been vomiting and has been having severe stomach ache for the past 6 days.....we are guessing she is ..........pregnant .
haseena pauses for a long time and then : i will just call you back 

in raichand mansion dehradoon
chand who was looking outside the window turned to haseena since he didn't heard a single word from haseena for some time . he sees her shocked and worried sitting on the couch 

chand : haseena , are you ok ?
haseena in two minds whether to tell him or no : er....nothing 
chand : if its nothing why are you so quiet 
haseena : piya is ........................ pregnant 

chand just drops the goblet in his hand and haseena stares at him with fear 
chand without wasting another minute picks up his mobile and calls abhay

in the other side (goa)
abhay sees his phone lighting up : dads phone
piya : .........

abhay picks up the phone and chand keeps his cool

chand sarcastically : hello abhay , i heard the very good news
abhay : dad i know . i decided i am coming back to dehradoon now
chand : fine  i will tell them to make the private jet ready
abhay : thanks dad

after keeping the phone down. he places piya delicately on the bed , packs everything in a supersonic speed and keeps the luggage ready near the door , he then picks the room's land line phone and calls the receptio
abhay : we are clearing the room in one hour so please send the car .
receptionist : ok sir
abhay : thankyou

as soon as he keeps the land line he hears soft sobs . he turns and sees piya covering her face in the pillow and crying

abhay : piya .........
he sits next to her and she hugs him tight and starts crying loudly . every tear from her eyes makes his pain worse

abhay : what happened ????  everything will be ok. stop crying
piya : you want be to drop the baby dont you 
abhay : we cant keep it either
piya : please abhay please
abhay literally breaking into tears : piya dont cry 

they hear the car. abhay tenderly picks her up and makes her sit inside, he keeps the luggage in and leave to the airport .they gets inside their private jet and piya starts throwing up again. abhay just starts getting even more scared seeing piya crying them throwing up and again crying 

they land in dehradoon he sees that chand had sent his car and a driver to the airport and abhay takes piya and gets inside and they leave to raichand mansion . 

in raichand mansion 
haseena sees the black car entering the gates she informs chand and swiftly runs down . when she reaches the hall , she sees abhay holding a heartbroken and crying piya . she slowly moves forward and holds piya 
haseena : sssshhhhhh dont cry 
piya : mom ...... cant i ...*sniff* keep the baby 
haseena with tears in her own eyes : piya this baby's existence will cost you your life 
piya like a stubborn child : i dont care can i keep the baby 

they hear footsteps and see chand coming down the stairs with a lite smile

chand : piya you must think about the danger 
abhay : dad , she wants to .........
chand : i understand 
haseena : is there no way she can be kept alive with the baby 

abhay and piya stare at chand with a small hope of saving their child 

chand feeling sad for both of them  : yes there is but its risky . piya's life may not be sure 

piya : i dont care far as the baby is safe 

abhay just stands there staring at her . thinking the new turn his life had taken . his mind was filled with mixed feelings , one part of him was scared for piya while the other was filled with joy of becoming a father................
he didn't know what to do but so much he knew that he loved piya and would not let any harm touch her...............................

MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
lovley part !!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š 
continue soon
karantakiar thumbnail
Thnx dear thank you so much.
m so glad dat u updt dis ff.
superb updt swty .
vry vry nice.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
--sunshine-- thumbnail
really i likd d way u r expressing person...... nd it is better than breaking dawn cz dere dey hav nt given so much detail after returning frm dere honeymoon nd u r givib d detail..... its awesome๐Ÿ‘
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really awesome
Pls update fast
N thnx 4 the pm