Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow...................loved it............pls do update the next part asap.....................
pallavi_bs thumbnail
hey dear really cool
please continue

pallavi_bs thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_bs

hey dear really cool
please continue

sorry thought of giving more praise
did i said its cool
no its too hot good
thanks for giving s a good start for v day pls do continue
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great start cont soon n i gt a feeling dat piya is gonna get pregnant.........m i rite if dats it den dat will b sooo cool...............
mythrimyna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal
update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal update karo koyal

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chapter two 
laughing and playing , piya falls back to sleep .....abhay  stands in the balcony  thinking about what his life has become

abhay ( in his mind) ; piya you dont know what change you have done to me ...i fell like i am human again .....i can fell my heart beating again .....but piya whatever you say i am still a monster i dont know what happened to me how i controlled myself from biting you last night ..... i drank blood before coming to you but still i dont know what power stopped me from hurting you ................everything looks normal again .....................i know i promised you that i would make you like me after we marry but piya i dont want you to be a monster , a blood sucking leech! , your innocent brown eyes , those red blushes , beautiful soft warm skin will be lost forever once you become like me like us.........piya why did you make me promise why ?

tears start faling from his eyes .he feels a soft touch on his back ....he turns and sees piya who was dressed in white shirt and blue shorts with her hair tied into a highponytail . she guessed why he was crying

piya : abhay i chose this for myself i want to be with you ,forever, like you.............. i really dont take you as a monster
abhay : piya i am a monster 
piya : oh really but i know so much that this is the monster whom i loved and who loves me , this is the monster who loves and cares for everybody , this is the monster who saves everybody who needs help , this is the monster who stood by my side every time i needed him , this is the very monster who played everything in my life , consoled and counseled me like a father , cared for me like a brother , loved me like a lover , respected and stood by my side like a husband now tell me is this monster a real monster or an angel..............

abhay pour his heart out and hugs piya tight ..........

abhay ; you made me feel better about myself , thankyou piya
piya : its not you to say thankyou its me , thankyou abhay

abhay gets back to normal and comes into a naughty childish attitude 

abhay ; enough of this rona dhona , i dont want to waste time as after 200 years i am experiencing honeymoon so we have to leave to Goa  
piya making fun of abhay : mai kya karun ram mujhe budda mil gaya 

abhay stares at her going different colors with anger...he looks into her eyes with " oh you shouldnt have said that " look ......

piya playfully : what i am not scared of you 
abhay : you shouldnt have said that

he lifts piya high in the air balancing her in his palm !!!!!!!!!!!

piya : abhay i will fall down get me down now and yes i am still not scared of you 
abhay : oh really

he looks outside the hotel window it was full dense forest in the other side of the hotel where their rooms faced . he gets an idea . he catches piya tight and swiftly like a bat jumps from the window to the tree and starts jumping from one tree to another

piya : abhayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you gone nuts i will die
abhay : i thought you werent scared
piya ; i admit i am 
abhay ; now thats like a good girl 

he stops on a tree and climbs to to top of it and rests himself and piya on the strongest and widest branch where both can sit ................. he makes piya sit down and sees that  she has still kept her eyes closed with fear

abhay ; its ok were sitting on a bench you can open your eyes
piya ;  thank god we settled down......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
abhay i will fall .........abhay where are we, i will fall pls abhay lets go i will fall abhay , will fall down 
abhay : calm down .............downnnnnnnn
piya : but 

abhay keeps his hands on her lips 

abhay : sshhhhhhhhh ........now look in front, see the beauty

piya slowly opens her eyes and looks in front she is dazzled at how beautiful the world below looks, the houses look small and the river flows like platinum flowing in bright sun , the trees seem to touch heaven itself the snow covered ground looks like lite smooth cotton , the animals , birds all can be seen clearly ......it looks like a whole new world

abhay ; there ........now you see what i see ........remember you said you want to see like me .....here this is what i see the world as
piya : its beautiful i loved it
abhay ; i know .........now can we go .............you have a whole lifetime to see this

piya smiles brightly she closes her eyes. abhay holds her and swiftly runs back to the hotel and gets into their room through the window .he sees that his tshirt got dirty and he swiftly removes a blue shirt wears it and puts on a full length jeans  ...........piya stares at him like a child staring at a big candy bar  .he instead just smiles and makes her sit on the couch and packs the bags in lightning speed and makes everything in the room clean ....he  picks up the jewels lying on the floor and puts them in covers and keeps them neatly aside .............. he runs outside the hotel room and before even piya could say a word he comes back with chand and haseena 

haseena : how are you piya 
piya ; i am fine aunty 
chand :good , anyways now you both have to leave the flight is sharp at 12 and its 11: 45 already so must leave now 

all leave to the airport , in the airport they see misha , panchi and everyone standing there they all bid the newly married couple goodbye panchi and misha takes piya in the side and give her a hot night gown . piya starts blushing and abhay makes it out that his dear saali has given something to piya ...........after that abhay and piya check in and get in to the plane ........all the hostess seem to take interest on abhay and give all seductive smiles to him ,,, the girls around too smile at abhay .............piya holds his arms tight and the plane takes off ....................... in hours time they reach goa they both get down still stuck together like magnets. they head off to the resort haseena had booked ......................... abhay gets the keys of their personnel hut ............. they reach the hut in the hotels car ...it was a beautiful hut which more looked like a bungalow it was fully covered for maximum privacy with beautiful bedrooms , jacuzzi's , swimming pool , lcd tv's and everything which possibly piya dreamt off . it had already become evening ......piya dresses into her hot red nightgown while abhay sat in his satin black tshirt and shorts 

abhay : why mrs abhay raichand trying to seduce me
piya : ofcourse why not why cant i 

she starts looking at him with seductive cat eyes and makes her voice seductive  enough for abhay to faint

abhay : piya your mad seriously
piya : i know
she turns the tv on they both see a movie in which the vampire is holding the girl and  the girl as well as the vampire looks hot and as he says he loves her .the vampire bites her neck and the girl gives a soft moan and enjoys as he slowly sucks her blood
abhay looks at the girl with weird eyes

abhay : the girl is enjoying when she is getting killed ........i swear if i was the girl i would run away 
piya : i wouldnt mind being the girl now 
abhay : piya ...............

piya and abhay start laughing and suddenly piya moans with pain and clutches her stomach ......she runs inside the bathroom and vomits everything she ate 

abhay : are you ok 
piya ; i am fine........the flight and the travelling made me sick 
abhay ; hmmmmmmmmmmm take rest
 he stares at her with some weird feeling of something bad in his mind. 

days pass by quickly, abhay and piya see places ....go around meet really strange people and still feel like its their first day of honeymoon . later in the evening piya goes to take her mobile to see misha;s message ....she finds that the battery had gone low so she opens her bag and a small pad packet rolls out she looks at it and wonders what the date is .....she realises that 6 days had already passed and still she didnt get it ......she starts remembering how many times she had been vomiting and how the pain in her stomach had been getting worse and worse but she hadn't spoken about it to abhay ..............
abhay looks at her .............he sees fear in her eyes and sees the calender in her hands and gets a hint he to remembers her throwing up at the restaurant and how she clutched  her stomach with pain in the morning .....his eyes start filling with deep fear

piya : abhay i think i am 
abhay : no.......................
..............................................................................................................................................................................

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

very nice
awesome
superb yaar

so all d way 2 bring junior Abhay/Piya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by kaushiki9 - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh god..u r giving it the twilight series touch..ok i'm eagerly waiting now for wat u r going 2 give us next..neatly written..waiting 4 ur next update..
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god...the part is rocking...πŸ‘loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌthank you for the pmπŸ€—
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG you're really good. haha you should have been one of the writers of PKYEK then we would have gotten such amazing scenes from Visu
thank you so much for pming me. send me one when you write again please