FF : together forever UPDATED CHAP3 ON PG 4

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys 
this ff story is after abhiya fall in love,piya knows the truth, chandeena accept her and master knows everything  and also arnab knows pia is his daughter and she is now piyali dobriyal....basically abhiya are going to get married....
so pls read 
( characters are same as in the serial)

chapter one : the big day 
.........................................................................................................................
piya is in her room its is the day of her wedding everyone is in a hurry 
she is writing her dairy as it was only 6 in the morning and the beauticians were doing her feet

piya' s dairy

today is the greatest day of my life .......i dont even know how to breathe ........i wanted him .....all this pain , distance and pretending to hate one another would end now .i would be his and he would be mine ...forever 
i wanted this all along.he promised me he would make me like him after we get married......then we would be together always 
........ i remember the first time i saw him that stern face , rude attitude and the pain filled blue eyes now when i see him i see a happy face , a innocent boy and a bright person who showers his love and blessings on everyone........he tells me i changed his life but the truth is he changed my life ..always took care of me , understood me and and always was with me ...
i dont mind giving my life for him .........anyways today is the day i was waiting for .....misha changed a lot and now she is more of a woman and also she is with shaurya......................panchi is with sid ......she is the only one who knew who the raichands were because sid is another myth himself
 so now i am signing off for the last time as a dobriyal.......... gotta get ready bye
piyali dobriyal
12. 9.2013

misha : mrs raichand are you ready
piya blushing : shut up i am not yet married to him
misha : oh really
she starts tickling piya and haseena enters...piya gets embarrassed because she is still in her bathrobe and her feet in a tub of water 
haseena reading her face : thats ok i am a woman too, here i got you your wedding dress..i know you already have one but wear this please and i jewels matching them too
haseena holds out a beautiful red and green lehenga choli it was the most expensive and the loveliest dress ever . piya and misha stare at the dress and then haseena opens sets of jewels all were real and very expensive....piya looks at haseena and smiles
piya : thankyou so much aunty.....oh i mean mom 
haseena : your welcome mrs abhay raichand
misha giggles : piya you are lucky..... anyways get ready quick ..i will go to and get dressed after all i am the bride's sister
misha winks at piya and runs away ......haseena smiles and goes away too
piya gets dressed by panchi and madhu ..

meanwhile in the main hall 
every decoration is set ........the guests all are gathered abhay is in the mantap dressed in red sherwani which looked traditional he himself looked like a greek god all girls were staring at him with awe and love clearly written on their face 
chand laughs looking at the attention his son was getting and also the way abhay was blushing
chand : why abhay looks like all want to be your brides
abhay : dad ........stop it 
chand : dracula and his brides
haseena stamps chands foot
chand : ow, why my love is bechara sa chand ko kyun maar rahi ho
haseena : oh yes chand and bechara please aaj toh abhay ko chood do
they then hear a girl saying : lo dulhan aa gayi
everyone is struck by her beauty .......all the guys are now jealous that they cant have her ....................madhu panchi and misha with lite tears in their eyes bring her to the mantap and make her sit down...........finally abhay and piya gets married ......................piya starts to smile like a baby and abhay is in mixed thoughts even though there is a full smile in his face .
kabir misha and all are in shock seeing abhay laugh at the jokes uncles , arnab and other men were cracking .........
his hands were tightly wrapped around piya. abhay was feeling complete and was finally having a reason to live for
the dinner got over and everyone sent off piya with heavy hearts and tears abhay and piya straight left for the hotel from where the next morning they were leaving to goa 

in the hotel
misha, panchi, shaurya , chand and haseena leave abhay and piya to their suite . 
outside the suite
misha : hello jija ji is bikhari ko bhi nek do 
abhay : mujhe nahin pata tha meri saali bhikari thi 
everyone laughs ........abhay gives misha money 

misha shaurya panchi chand and haseena leave ......
piya enters the bedroom in the suite .she sees the whole room decorated ...
golden fourposter bed with aquamarine blue pillows and gold and blue curtains , blue rose vanilla scented candels lit and soft blue lights lining the window panes it looked so beautiful piya couldnt belive it was true.. she slowly sat on the rose filled bed like a beautiful innocent bride
abhay locked the main door .....drank the blood left for him by chand in the goblet he quickly went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth so that the blood smell wouldn't come from him .......he then entered the main bedroom where his innocent bride sat waiting for him ....................
abhay got onto the bed.. piya started blushing even more ..........he slowly lifted her veil and gasped as he saw how beautiful she was ........he starts getting closer to her ....their hearts beat hard and eyes filled with passion , devotion and love but suddenly abhay looks away
piya : what happened
abhay : this is not right .....i am a monster
piya : no you are not ...i know you wont hurt me ....
abhay : but piya
she keeps her fingers on his lips 
piya : please abhay not today ......................
she gently kisses him on his lips and he starts loosing control ...he knew he could do this anymore he lets it go and starts kissing her passionately and harder ....he slowly starts removing her jewels stilll kissing and not letting her go and slowly their fears go away and passion takes over them completely as hours pass by 
next morning
piya gets up she looks at abhay who was shirtless and lying right next to her staring at her 
piya blushes and pulls the bedsheet covering her body neatly 
abhay : piya are you sure you are not hurt 
piya : no i am fine just perfect 
she looks at abhay who was looking very scared
piya : what happened
abhay : all this shouldn't have happened this is not right
piya : why isn't it not right i am right now officially married to you and i am your wife so why not
abhay : yes and also a human and me a monster
piya : stop it but yes a very hot monster
abhay smiles and hugs her tight
piya knew she had found her true happy life even though she wasn't aware of what danger was coming.......................  

Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 years ago
i loved it .........the suhaag raat scene โ˜บ๏ธwas so awesome i love you koyal for writing this ........................it was so real and passionate๐Ÿ˜
 pls do continue
Great part dear....loved it....๐Ÿ‘
rlyyyyyyyy gr88888 yaar!!! nice ff!!!! keep it up.....just luved it....gr8888 job...
Originally posted by raj-guria-kriti

rlyyyyyyyy gr88888 yaar!!! nice ff!!!! keep it up.....just luved it....gr8888 job...
thankyou so much ...........really touched๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved it dear
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  it

love u 4 this

thanx again
 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
awesome beginningโ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ really too good๐Ÿ˜ƒ do continue soon n thanks for d pm dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awwwwww i was having visuals while reading ๐Ÿ˜ณ
haha if it was actually shown i would be dead ๐Ÿ˜›
great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
its really a very good start..do continue..manage to update both d FFs.
Nice Start... Update d next part soon n plz do Pm me...