Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

jesu πŸ€—
you remember my first convo with Vinu .. you were here that day as well..
and do you remember you were bauji ( ambrish puri????πŸ˜†)

Nihu πŸ€—  ....mogambo khush huaaa πŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i remember watching this movie in kannada when i was a kid and the line was "mogambo ge maja bantu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Jes75

Nihu πŸ€—  ....mogambo khush huaaa πŸ˜†

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Hey I need to reply Vij, so am back, before the storm hits me ! Then sweet slumber is my cup of tea..
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Jess - Mere Maan ki deewaniπŸ€—...

How are you?
I am phit and phine, lil busy in cleaning, and cooking, party at night, Guru ki shaadi ki khushi meinπŸ˜‰...

Anyways epi was good, atleast i discussed today, so that's mean it was good, warna everyday i priased only, and hit CV's with my sweet words only, but today i was full on...Bindas discuss kiya....

Muniza

Munii πŸ€—  main bhi theek thaak ....just too busy wid everything .... my son Krish had a bad case of cold and cough this last week and the kids got their final exams coming up on the 1st toh bas ussi main busy hoon , yaar aisa lagta hai i never left school ...... 
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maaneetian

hi ya guys...

how r  u all.....hi Nihu..., Muni di, shivu...kitne dinno baad. nihu ko mili...hi vrush...πŸ€—

M a little unwell as the second dose was today....so will be here for just a few minutes...sorry..

par saw the episode....and yes i am liking arjun ...looks like the love he tried to hide under the pretance of revenge against MSK will be out in no time...only concern...they do not redo the one of the best office sequences of Maaneet...the conference room.....even the colours they are wearing are same...that day MSK was in white and Geet was in blue...so i m hoping against hope that the sequence is not repeated...

Nahi karenge yaa....CV's ko marna thodi na hai....and yes babes totally agree about liking Arjun, looks like he has become tyhe hot fav of many here after today's episodes and Piyush was good as Arjun th eye talking, the tension the staring all were TOP CLASS

One more thing i hope is different is that Annie is not pregnant...it could just be tiredness...

We ll hope for the same,.....I mean Geet ko Pregnant Dikha diya, Ani ka Different Hona chahiye na...after all Variety is the spice of life

Manab looks s little small...but he may just be the catalyst that AA track will need...hope this track develops and reaches its peak soon...

NEED MORE MAANEET MOMENTS....URGENTLY...AND...YES VALANTINE WEEK KA FOLLOWUP DONE BYY STARONE NEEDS TO BE TRANSLATED IN GHSP IN THE FORM OF MAANEET..ASAP...

Loved that Geet does not hide from MSk that she glimpsed Dev..which was overridden by MSK just may be he did not want her over stressed coz of it..even MSK was not so worried tll then...

Oh Yes Kal Sabne ithna Bola Tha, on the thread and all over the forum and FB Iyeh toh hona hi tha

I remember that occasion when Geet had told abt Dev just prior to the engagement ..pata nahi kyun..woh scene yaad aayi...

DEV.......This is a good actor and i have seen hi swork as i m sure many have..and yes i m rooting for him to be negative.....He can act and it is a fact...hope that with Dev  becoming negative i will get to see the protective and angry MSK which i glimpsed today...yes i saw MSK ...the angry MSK and the protective MSK as well...

The New Dev, Excellent actor, and yes awesome Screen presence

As much as i love to see the Protective side of MSK i want to see Geet in the lead, she fighting and Maan standing by her side empowering her, Its her fight, that is if the CV's are going bacl the old path, then i really want Geet to take the reins, and Maan guiding her and and not sheilding her, rather him being her pillar of strength

His concern for geet not getting up after taking so much time to sleep and the fact that there were vandals there were dealt with by MSK....

Jitna little MSK ko dikhaya..it was worth it...

But somehow i found the interaction between MSK n Geet ...how co i phrase it....lacking in chemistry.....i do not know...

the ultimate face off these days...MSK v/s Dev....expressions said a lot.....MSK thunderous and shocked to the core....as expected..Gc was superb here...as well...Dev repenting right now.....knowing that MSK was here and hence the shock not evident....so yes i like Samir as Dev a lot.......

The Guys just fitted into the garb of Dev as it was him from Day one

pata nahi kyun ...the vandal walla track and MSK interaction with them is not giving me great vibes....will they pose a problem for MSK n Geet in simla again....i have a feeling shayd....

AA track is slowly progressing towards culmination shayd...
Maaneet track needs to be the wholesome track in GHSP again asap..coz maaneet are the USP of the show....

Nahin Hoga Babes......With 6 days MAANEET will neer be the only 2 charcaters, we will alwas have another 2 or 3 in the lead as well

with NT undisposed and arjun turning positive...he was always a man of priciples..so basically a nice guy so annie is just making him realise that i guess....and yes her wishes for being his ardhangani is so obvious....she loves him a lot ....

Those Lines were Fab....Barry Dhillion Strikes once again

BUT CV"S agar aap listen karte ho...please please hamare liye maaneet ko zyada batao....please.....

Looks like the Maan, Geet n Dev track will soon be picking up and yes i will be patiently waiting for it...GHSP has never been a serial which has not lived up to it's reputation and yes there r bad days and good days and excellent days...me waiting and watching......

chalo guys..mera thoda sa input..pata nahi kuch sense hai ya nahi....

bye
Mags....😊

Love you too Mags
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LVraaz

❀️HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYzzzz EVERYBODYYY !!!!❀️MAHII VE MAHI ...MAHI VE...MAHII...HO HOOOO HOOO..MAHIII MAHII !!πŸ€ͺ😍😎
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Vinuji....happy valentines day to u too...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jes75

Munii πŸ€—  main bhi theek thaak ....just too busy wid everything .... my son Krish had a bad case of cold and cough this last week and the kids got their final exams coming up on the 1st toh bas ussi main busy hoon , yaar aisa lagta hai i never left school ...... 

Beta we parents born to study again...Everyday i help my daughter in her homework, sometime i tells her, better i do your homework rather than helping you.....My son sleps peacefully and i completes his projects.....

Muniza

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yes the moment she realised he was misunderstanding the whole thing, i am glad she wants to explain everything..
and by being around him i am sure she will make him see the truth..
most importantly he needs to realise he can still love Annie while being a dutiful brother...

Uski Naubat nahi aayegi Meri Jaan.....If NT wakes up from Coma....I am sure usse pehle toh Ani-Arjun ko sab kuch sach sach Bata deg....Uski aakhon se MU ka Parda hatayegi....so Arjun will try to make NT understand hai na???

Aur Humari NT toh kabhi sudhanre waali hai nahi.....

The new Dev doesnt look like he's new ...i mean he fits so well into being Dev ....i'd seen him in jyoti and really liked his acting as Brij ....so far he looks like he is repenting ,lets see cvs ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai .... do u suppose once Dev knows of NT in a coma , will he go back to Delhi ????