3IDTZ-Dev Ki baj gayi Seeti, AA ki Baj gayi Ghanti

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail

Guys made a post on Ajab Prem ki Khani Gurti Performance

Ajab Prem Ki Kahani-GURTI POST
rickks thumbnail
Dekho jo gor se
Chehre ke peeeche bhi
, chehra hai
Socha to jo gor se
Parde ke peeche bhi ,, parda hai
Gehra, gehra,
Razz gehra bada
Kiske dil mein hai kya, kise pata???
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wah mera purana Arjun wapis aa gaya..

the bad boy..i like..the nasty boy..is going away. i still have not forgotten...his...nastiness though...i am going to give him another chance.

i like the war that has ensued within him, serves him right the bugger. He should have known what was good for him...the idiot. He should have known that his principles were rightly placed and  shirking them was not good idea even if he was swayed by sibling love.

He should have known what he has is special and is real....it is not puppy love, fascination or even infatuation, this is special..so bugger... stop prevaricating and go for it... or you will forever live in What IF's once you know the truth..anyway..and who knows a Maanav might become Daanav and phad le jaaye teri kudi nu??

Maaneet sweet moments...hee hee...not honey and alas no moon that was in sighting many a times a witness to their love...

Dev aur Maan ka Saamna...hee hee...kya hoga?? kuch nahin...? next time Maan will trust Geet's words more...!! aur kya!!

Now dont tell me Manisha ke chichore dore..pehle..Maan, phir Adi and now... Romeo? But Romeo is too slippery...he knows...Manisha kitna ulta hai...loved that dialogue by Romeo...fab...

Annie...lage raho smarty bai.... twist the knife a little more...the bugger needs his head set right... He does not know..what's best for him so way to go girl, go get your man... and you know..if need be i am here rooting for you....twist his arm..twist..twist twist..and..make him realize pyar pyar hai..aur..behen ka pyar...achcha hota hai...par...misguided hai.. dimaag ka bhoosa nikalo aur..dekho Bugger..jo tumhare saamne hai..woh tumhari hakikat hai...chahe um usse sapna hi kyon na mano...ek na ek din..toh..maanana padega..to ab maan jao!!

Chalo i will watch this serial for AnJun...

i like it..the way it is shaping up.... Maaneet ko thora waise bhi side line karo.. GC needs space and time..to enjoy wedding..and a time off with his wife..

Title suggestion: Dev Ki baj gayee Sitee, AnJun ki Baj gayee Ghanti!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I liked Arjun and Annie more today .. in terms of the current story there was more to them than maaneet.. and i am really liking the way their entire love story is shaping up ..
whether it is Arjuns dilemma, or Anwesha silently wishing what she wants came true to the new bandar thats trying to unsuccessfully make an impact with his wannabe felirting ... it was endearing to see there was bheed main bhi tanhayi ..and their eyes were doing the talking ..
the restless saturday is back for me, but this time surprisingly not for Maaneet ..i hope the story takes a good shape and doesnt end up being a make shift arrangement for Maanets absence ..
 looks like the bindi on Annie's nose fell off since yesterday  ...πŸ˜†
Maan and Dev coming face to face was abruptly cut off, i would have liked to see what was to happen after that, but i guess we will wait till monday after all ..
in a way, i would say they have shown good team work, and the way the episode was planned was engaging and interesting ..
the tension between Arjun and Annie was apparent ... 
to react or not to react
to act or not to act
to see or not to see
to feel or not to feel ...

but with Valentines ahead... not that those in love need a day to express what they feel for one another, i hope Arjun gives Annie a reason to smile πŸ˜Š

going scene by scene

Geet and Maan: the idea of Maan not being a good story teller but still trying .. i would say 5/10

Arjun and Annie: Arjun making bahanas as to why so much time was wasted, was a build up to the later scenes 6/10

Maan and Tony the dude and his luccha friends: 3/10 ( 2 marks for thee punch only and the taveez hanging around his neck at all points)

Dev seeing Maan and wanting to help him from a distance: 7/10 ( this is just for the guy being superly hot, did i mention ever that men with glasses look .πŸ˜›πŸ€¬..☺️)

Annie, Arjun, Romeo, Manisha and Manav: 7/10 further to go on, i liked the build up of the tension, the indirect conversation and the exchange of cross conversation.

Maan, dada, receptionist- ill let this one pass

Arjun, Annie, Manav- 8/10 just for sajna ve ...😳

Arjun and Annie- awwwwww.... i wont mark this one .. pyar ki koi marking nahi hoti .. i will allow this without marks for Arjun in ages displayed what you can call was love that i used to see in his eyes ...

Over all .. like you can see, it was more of Arjun and Annie and i am not complaining .. infact ...
yeh dil maange more .. aha !!

Indeed super saturday!!

Love,
Niha.

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Felt very bad for CV's, don't know what they are going through, why such a filler episode, have no idea.....I am sure that they don't wanna ruin their own show, but have no idea what they are facing....

MaanEet scene was cute, loved Papa ji, telling baby a story, which momma completed by telling that "Ek Maan Singh Khurana hota hai, jise story sunnani nahin aati" πŸ˜† ....Cutely Papa ji gave good night kiss to momma, and momma slept by holding his hand...Anyways since couple of episode this is the only progression i saw between MaanEet that Geet sleeps by holding MSK hand...Honey-Moon is seriously a honey-moon...Kash koi ek acha pal mil jata ke poora week ache se guzzar jata, pur chalo, woh khush toh hum khush....Purani khubsurat yaadon ke sahare ji liengye.....

I seriously don't wanna comment much, let see what Monday will bring for us, cause it's Valentine..If there won't any scenes of MaanEet then sorry not much patience now....I have started watching this show for MaanEet with their good story, hope will see them soon....Can't watch AA torture anymore, even if they are good, but i am not interested....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaj pehli baar MSK ko kisi aur ke samne itna helpless dekha... The expression on his face when tht man pushed him..... It was like an eternity he took to get back to that guy!
Wondering... did the receptionist know that the manager is pampering MSK?? He asked MSK to disburse before he even called for Dev..

Maneet scenes were ok! The same lovydovey repeating... MSK's failed attempts on bedtime stories... U better be prepared before the baby is born!!

Repeating myself.. Y is Dev "trying" to make the honeymoon spl for Maneet.. agar woh kuch attempt nahin karega.. tabbhi.. spl hi rahega undono ke liye..
Or is it that finally Dev's gt a track back in GHSP??? So we see more of Dev as well now...

Yaar.. yeh AA ke track ka kuch ho nahin sakta hai??? Waise 2 log bardasht karna mushkil tha.. ab yeh Manav bhi?????

Aur kya kahun?? More later... maybe!
Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
mujhe take likhne  ki kya jarrorat hai.......Same to same MUNI feeling echoed here.......usne meri dil beet ko juban de di.....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kitni baar bola
bhabhi ko nahi chedna
Laat padegi re bhai

naugty ho gaya hai
tu haugty ho gaya hai
yeh stalker ki baat samajh main na aaye

chal mere bhai
chal mere bhai
chal mere bhai
chal mere bhai
..........................EDITED.......................

Okie...watchin da episod....
me almost dead...mujhe har jagah sirf autocad drawings hi dhekrahe hai....🀒🀒

short n sweet take ~ wat i likd abt da show......😳
~ I Like da AA's luve estory ~ da track looks pretty interestin.....hmmm.....i soo hope she doesnt get pregnt....dats da last thing i wnt.....
~ Maaneet scene ~ well as usual cute!😳
~ For a change Dev looks lyk a good guy.....hmm...lets see!!πŸ˜›
~ Looks lyk Guru is off to njoy his weddin.....CVs hav done a grt job by shootin Maaneet scenes togther......n playin wid AA track....good wrk guys!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Hope Guru has a great weddin n a wondrful lyf ahead!!😳

will edit as n ven i get tym!!...

Loads of luv,
Lavzz
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›Hey girls from the 'idiots club'..
πŸ‘πŸΌTo day theres the entry of the cloudy angry MSK, his unassuming erring 2 bit attempt at trying to converse with the baby, and his management of affairs when anything disturbs his kingdom - its not just a treat to the eye, but a genuine intense 'iota of MSK' back at his character.  I tip my hat off to the CVs for this fabulous retrack they have done.

πŸ˜‰Arjun+Annie are creating the perfect waves for the turtles to lay their eggs (could this be her baby track). 

So far no justice has been fought ! No rumble in the laws of India that protect women against abuse! No punishment for the crimes ! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌBut sweet DEV is back with a bang. 

Only, please dont dish out M&G scenes replicated for A&A !.      

RES.  Will continue...

From my take for yesterday's episode: (πŸ‘πŸΌLove Vru's caption)..

The rate at which the allegorical honey-moon is❀️galloping off, love and sex seem like insipid dhokla left on the platter to a south Indian or an 'avial' dish with a weary combination of root veg. unpalatable to the north Indian ' so is love and sexon this rose petalled, luscious honeymoon trip.  Dhoka indeed! 

The love bites 😳seem to be leaving its alluring traces on extravagant dinners, bewitching clothes and other tastful decor in the rooms,  and on innumerable takes of the wedding planners priceless rich fabric, ring, beautiful flowers, expressive excitement and hermitic expressions on the near lovelorn characters.  Here ye, here ye - when Geet and Maan seem to show their perseverance in everything other than sex, love seems cosmic miles away from their honeymoon.  Added to that a simpleton and endearing character like the new πŸ˜‰Dev brings no richness to the character of the STALKER.  I would rather see the ripper at his best in London or the Rasputin with his 6" who believed in the trade of love and sex. Is this a plot gone wrong !! 

Arjun is in his recycled best.  He seem to be carrying strains of the tough MSK of the early days, with a bashful smile, 'u don't affect me Annie' roar, and classified no-nonsense words.  Annie is getting better at her game of wooingthe sleeping bugger called Arjun and dispassionately rendering her services to the needy for two-pence.  She is not in dire straits for a job, but certainly seems desirous to be given pride of place in the matrimonial columns.   

Should we draw the curtains on the dhoka being handed out, and πŸ‘applaud to a fabulous episode.  Some reasoning please CVs !!  Seems like a double whammy !

I reiterate that I still love GEET HSP, love MSK (tho a little lesser as seems he is adopting a refreshing sugar bun character) and GEET and πŸ‘πŸΌthe CVs.

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago