Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Title suggestion:

Darr ki jhalak, Dooriyan kab Talak...Maahi!!

Interesting...

today's episode..had a good mix of wanting.., comic relief, romance and yes...glimpse of what is in store..

questions...??

Who closed the door of the bhootiya makaan?
Why Daadi is stalking the newly weds?
Why Arjun is aching to see Annie after shunning her love?
Why is he interested in her whereabouts? What is he going to do follow Annie to Shimla??

Ah Daadi wants to send them to shimla!!

so kya..uss barfili raat ki koi..repeat hogi?/

snow, fire...and Maaneet!! Fire will melt the snow..and ignite their passions..

i want to meet this doctor..who told the about to marry couple to not consummate..she must be a sadist...!!

I think...our Maaneet are talkers rather than doers..!! Kuch kuch hota toh hai...magar... bahut kuch karne se katrate hain

So please i think..we should have them not wanting to kiss..for they are not going to...they are too..pure for that...so lets have them do something..like the following..

1. Maan teaching her management skills

2. Teach her how to make pasta his style...with right amount of namak...

3. Get her to not run up stairs..to get ready for the movie... hammer it to her that she is
supposed to be pregnant even if..the baby is superbaby..and she a super mom...to be

4. Geet now not going to office..so what does she do all day?? knitting?

5. Annie what is she doing...? is she so depressed that she cant keep Daadi engaged in her antics so that she does not hover around their bedroom all the time??

6. Maan is Maan he cannot behave like aamir khan and make eyes at the camera to rile his Geet. He is too authoritative to actually resort to underhand techniques... say it straight dude..she has the hots for you too!! trust...me... i know..

7.  go swimming together like Al...no hang on..but that would result...in..ahem ahem..i dont want to touch you but i cant help touching you moment...

will write more as i think more...

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

that kiss picture....

My take
i loved each and every scene of maaneet today.....we got a dose of everything today, romance, cute fights, naughtiness, dose of maan's anger.....even though it was fake....he did it in such a sexy way......we got seriousness as well....

It was a beautiful way that maan had let geet know what she is to him.....i remember months back i told Munni di.....that in this relationship.....geet will always need constant assurance that Maan will be there for her....not because geet likes to repeatedly tell maan whether he will be there for her or not....it because what she has gone through in her life...everyone she was closed to (family) left her one by one ....no matter what she has been scarred....so she will need constant assurance and comfort from maan.......which is normal...pyschologically for her......
Di remember i had said this months ago to u......i don't know if u remember but i did.

Also the symbolisms were very clear today.......Maan the dark.....and geet the phoenix that lights....and shines soo bright......even the pheonix has cons........as the dark.......and just like that geet too had problems.......in her lives.....as maan did.....maan became an outcast.....geet became annoyed with destiny and life.....even though she was bubbly in the inside....she was a wounded pheonix........but she rose when Maan came into her life........as he noticed that light in her.....that light he knew was the only thing that can brighten his life.........

Maaneet are both lucky to have each other....she came to him as the light.........and for her....he came to her in her dreams.....her savior......

if u think about it.....to geet maan was her ray of hope/light.....and for maan she was his light.....so both can be used interchangeably......

even though maan was a man full of mysteries which he still us....and full of darkness.....geet too saw that spark in him......that light in him.....which attracted her to him.....

Gosh Maaneet are just damnnnnnn beautiful......they are the light.......

and the shadow lurkin behind maaneet is the darkness that is ready to take over them.....to take them in the darkness with him/her whomever the evil person is....

if u noticed.....as maan comes closer to geet.....the shadow lurks over geet' beautiful picture....

showing maaneet in front....with each other.....and the shadow growing big.....tryin to come towards them....getting bigger to eat them.....

but that spot light....gets stronger....as maaneet get closer....overpowering that shadow.....
Maaneet's light will shine brighter....killin the shadow....killin the darkness

more added
Ok so i watched the episode again with mommy....she too loves geet....and she enjoyed today's episode as well..

anywayz comin to the point....u know the reason to why i said that both maaneet are the light.....

meaning to maan geet is his light.......

and to geet maan is her light....i also said that because of what they showed in the episode....

ok so when geet is told by a mysterious voice to sit and relax.....she listens to him and does what she is told to do so....

this indicates geet's weakness....she DOES NOT know the stranger....and yet it sounded familiar to her....and she trusted it......possibly because maan has taught her to not fear the dark....and perhaps she is learnin not to.......but again geets trusts this voice....which symbolizes the 3rd person that will come....she may know him or her....and she will trust the person....not fully....but will some what will trust them.....

now the next point

the voice is comin from the dark....and he talks......he is sayin all of these things to her....and yet she is still uncertain and confused......the minute he tells her that first time they met....he is shown in the light....cause she knows who he is......it is her maan...and she even whispers his name and smiles.......so to her.....maan is her light.... and that very moment they show him shinin in the light....at first the voice was a familiar one......but dark....the moment she figured it was none other then maan....light was shown on him....indicating that light she sees in him

and geet  at the time sat on the sofa...or chair w.e thingy......was shown in the light the whole time....because maan feels she is his light....his angel..so from his view....she was in light.

just like that even savior can be used interchangeably....

to Maan....geet is his savior....from the dark....she brought him out....

and to geet he is her savior as he has saved her everytime she has fallen even in the darkest pits.

u know why maan always found her in those pits every time......because he was the darkness.....he was the dark angel....that lurked around in the dark....those pits...and every time this beautiful angel fell into the dark..or his territory....he was there to save her......

but to him when he did not love her.back then...savin her meant kickin her out of his territory.....cause she did not belong there......she was the light and he was the dark......he did not want the light.......and so he pushes her away.....
but she saw him as her light.....and she could not stay away as he couldn't either😳

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳 ❤️Totally loved the simplicity of the close yet not so close ❤️KISS.  But as the sis's of the idiot club says "angle badal badal ke" we will get the perfect shot hopefully😍.

Discrimination or Dilution:
To the degree that G&M are awake with no doubts on their relationship everything around them brings knowledge.  If they are not awake, even the most precious knowledge does not make sense.  As their bonding from the begining has been one of a spirit bonding first, and then a compatibiility of the mind and as yet no physicals.  The most challenging is this spiritual bonding, where everything in the elements of the atmosphere will bring doubts, careless straying of the mind and even the roots of faith and trust would be shaken; but of us viewers the entirity of MSKs gift of eternal life cinema, speaks of this poetical dimension of shadow and light (as referred to by Vij  rickks and mysterygurl), the shadow never ceases to be with us, nor does light - which enters and darkness cannot hide its stream.  

M&G: Their senses are like the windows.  A parable Geet related, a long time ago, in the conference room revealing her past and he asks for the key to the self-shut door, "that the key to all rooms is his own heart" .  When they are awake and have the ability to open and shut their windows at will, then they are free.  If their windows cannot be shut or opened at will, they are bound.  Besides their abstract love which they experience, the only other physical bonding is this unborn baby but great changes and shift in focus will come about with the lose of a baby should the uneventful happen. 

Limited responsibility makes one weak.  It would do well for Geet to handle the ropes of the tycoon's business that her responsibilities expand - anyways the home is managed by Dadima and the 'nakuls' - otherwise she becomes an mp3 that natters and complains and is reduced to a 'housewife of no value' - A little water in the sun (misunderstandings and small tussels) will evaporate but the ocean (their life, their love) never dries up.  Limited responsibility tires one.  Unlimited responsibility empowers and brings joy.  Taking full responsibility and surrendering each to their relationship would only bring dynamic expression of life in the present moment (it happened when Maan saved her 
on several ocassions in the office from staff and tauntings to goons on the outside in HP - this was the slow and mysterious entry of Geet into his life - a dynamic expression of protecting life; yet again  when Geet fights for Maan against Madame Rasika - to protect his reputation and honor, as also reclaiming honor to his name from NT and Saasha ).  

Though the revealing of the 'past in reel' by MSK seemed a one sided affair of his story, we need to see that his life is a gift and Geet has come to unwrap that gift.  In the process of unwrapping, thru the complexities of life, she has to remember to also save the wrapper which is Maan.

The mysterious lurker:  It would be worth it if the mystery came in the form of Vicky or Sameera, the exploiting of which would do well to a past left unexplained.  Then all open-ended mysteries can have a relishing close.

Cheers.😊
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail
😳thank yu for the link ladoo!! nd your super antic pm.. 🤣

~Geet > Maan~Hoton se hoton ki shabnam chura lo tum,
Is raat mein jal jal ke har aag bhujha lo tum,
Yeh jism pyasa hai Baarish zara kar do,
Khwaaish meri samjho,
YEh dil ki baat,
Humko yekin hai,
Dheere dheere tum maan jaoge..

Humara haal hum kya bataye,
Paas aaoge to jaanjooge,
Tadap dil ki hum kya bataye,
Dil lagaoge to jaan jaoge..

~Maan > Geet ~ coming soon... 😎🤗will be back later ...🤪
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heeyyy Welcome back
Gud 1 *ahem ahem*

Originally posted by: LVraaz

😳thank yu for the link ladoo!! nd your super antic pm.. 🤣

~Geet > Maan~Hoton se hoton ki shabnam chura lo tum,
Is raat mein jal jal ke har aag bhujha lo tum,
Yeh jism pyasa hai Baarish zara kar do,
Khwaaish meri samjho,
YEh dil ki baat,
Humko yekin hai,
Dheere dheere tum maan jaoge..

Humara haal hum kya bataye,
Paas aaoge to jaanjooge,
Tadap dil ki hum kya bataye,
Dil lagaoge to jaan jaoge..

~Maan > Geet ~ coming soon... 😎🤗will be back later ...🤪

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hellos ....

Aaj sacchi main super saturday tha .. !!! i liked the episode ... OMG!! but again aaj ka episode came with a warning ..
All good times may soon come to an end .. !! 
Maan opening himself up to Geet,  shows he may not do the little things she expects him to, but he wud certainly do things his way, and that would make her happy ! trust only MSK to do something of that sort .... bola tha movie dekhna accha nahi lagta and he made sure they didnt go watch a movie 😛 he has to have his way doesnt he ...😆😆

Why do i have a feeling these fun fights are going to turn real very soon??? They are enjoying doing this, but very soon a third person will step in who will start controlling the situation ...
The biggest hint was when they showed Maan planning the little surprise for Geet... this gave a feeler of the third entity initially getting away with the little things he has done, because he would be mistaken for Maan ..

For instance, we dont know who locked the door, though Maan was standing there .. Imagine a man who doesnt lock the door of his own bedroom before churaoing moments with his wife, locking the door of some surprise place ... weird na...😉

I think these almost kiss attempts should stop since har kisi ko pata lag gaya hai ke kiss aane waala nahi ... i have a better idea .. may be they should start doing other things .. like Maan taking care of Geets pregnancy .. or him making breakfast for her in bed or may be noticing a slight bulge in her tummy and telling her how much he is looking forward to the baby ... yes they want dadi to know they are fighting, but when they are together their time can be used more productively, instead of reminding one another they are putting up and act anyway .. i get the point, you want to tell each other you are not fighting for real .. which why itself is a cute thought, the over confidence that they can never fight but this is what might turn against you ...

dadi wanting them to spend time together was sweet on her part !! Annie is going to Simla, dont tell me she is accompanying Maan and Geet on their honeymoon ... thank god .. they finally showed Arjun reacting ..i had begun to wonder what was wrong with the dude .. i was wondering why he had turned into a stone ..i mean after all the lines he uttered before the wedding ... looks like things will get better there .. 

was talking to momma and BB this evening and we were wondering, why Geet cant be instrumental in helping Annie out .. Geet could feel guilty about the fact she still went ahead with Arjun though Maan always had his doubts .. well this last part was BB's idea and though she doesnt come that often .. i should i must share it with you guys ...

so now, for the stranger guy !! is it someone from Geets past .. an all new entry? or is it someone who is already around her ...!!

My dear dadi needs new age Annie to help her out ... may be plan something to bring the two together .. she should stop doing this alone ...

lets see how they take this forward.. 
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

balle balle balle.....re dola re dola.....

maaneet ke kiss mein mann dola re......dola....re....
haye dil gaya re gaya.........maaneet mein gaya re...

dola re dola re dolaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haye dola dil dola...mann dola re dola..

aray yeh mein nahin ke rahi.....this is popat
🤣🤣🤣🤣

maaneet

maan&geet

kya cupboard tha......kya look diya maan singh khuraaneeeeee.....
kya hold kiya.....kya naughty aankhein god has given to this man
🤣🤣 
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
maasi ...🤗 ab toh maafi milegi na? i even updated my take early today ...

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

balle balle balle.....re dola re dola.....

maaneet ke kiss mein mann dola re......dola....re....
haye dil gaya re gaya.........maaneet mein gaya re...

dola re dola re dolaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haye dola dil dola...mann dola re dola..

aray yeh mein nahin ke rahi.....this is popat
🤣

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

maasi ...🤗 ab toh maafi milegi na? i even updated my take early today ...

is time of recession.......me have to think....maafi will be in progression

ROFLROFL i know it suckeddddd

of carse i maafed u........🤗