BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
they were looking fab...❤️
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆

nigi, you are too much. how the heck did you think of these songs. its just hilarious😆😆
delhigirl thumbnail
anyone awake and in a mood to chat
kay
BatameezDil thumbnail

Originally posted by: delhigirl

😆

nigi, you are too much. how the heck did you think of these songs. its just hilarious😆😆

u know kay AA fans ko laha i have ruined their most romantic moments with this song bhootni ke🤣
romantic chi🤣
BatameezDil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hey angels I've a lot of news for you all today...........let me start from the pic Nigi posted above.

According our religious beliefs if some sindoor falls on the nose at the time of Mang Bharna then it is a very good omen.It indicates that ur hubby will love you loads n loads which we all know is so true for GC n Debi.😍

Secondly do u all know that GC has gifted FOUR diamond rings to DB on this occasion?He gave one on VDay,one as Engagement one and Two toe rings which are diamond studded rings.OMG cant bliv how much he loves her !😍

Thirdly I myself got shooted n made into one of our regional channel today while I was paying a visit to a Book Fair today in my city.🤢I'm a BOOKWORM and nigi knows this but I hate camera n always avoid that but today couldnt.Nt yet checked whether it is aired or nt.Though small but hope it'll be a goodone.This was my second ACCIDENT with TV camera .😆

Fourthly Angie might have left our MM coz today I saw she changed her choice.😔

Fifth and very imp one and a probably worst news.....Savi will defo have a heart attack by this news....so I decided that if u gals all will come then I'll share.😔

wow yar guru to wese bhi debi pe fida hai..tumne TT interview suna hoga...guru ne kaha ke maine db se 5 saal pehle bola tha mujhe tumse shadi karni hai lekin mujhe 5 saal ka time do mera sath do mai kuch ban jaun tume khush rakh saku to tumse shadi karu ga....
wow yar😍  debi ne guru ka sath dia aur guru ne bhi apna wada pora kya...kya love ishtory hai👏❤️Db ki mehndi ka color kitna dark tha na...😊

maine SBB ki vid to upload he nahi ki GC ne 2 diamond rings gift ki hain aur feet ke jo rings hoti hain 2 diamond rings wo bhi ti...total 4 Diamond rings😆

ye rahi pic

BatameezDil thumbnail
ritu tum aai tv pe ya nahi😉 hume bhi batati na konsa channel pe aao ge hum bhi dekhte tume...hehe
delhigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

u know kay AA fans ko laha i have ruined their most romantic moments with this song bhootni ke🤣
romantic chi🤣

woh kya romantic scene tha
BatameezDil thumbnail
maan ki yadasht chali jaye gi..wow kitna interesting track hai
aur maan ko bas dev yad reh jaye ga es liye geet dev se help le gi...wow

Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

congrats angels......🤗
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi all,
 I want to join u. First of all thanks for giving me the collection of all videos of Guru's fan. I am die hard fan of GC/ Maan. Most of time when I visit then forum, I feel bad about the  negative attitudes of Geet forum towards GC. And now I am feel so happy that you all GC fan are here and we can discuss Guru's personal life also.
Thanks alot once again.