Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
                                      SQUARE ONE

She could feel everyone's gaze as she rose from her chair, the most intense one being, obviously Nakul kaka's. She rolled her eyes she saw him ogling at her plate and then at her in an indicative manner.  He could even put Swiss Guard to shame.

'Beta you didn't eat anything?' nakul kaka said in a complaining tone.

Geet sighed. 'I was not feeling hungry kaka. Seriously.'

Breakfast could be such a headache.

'But i will surely have a sumptuous lunch' She added hastily as he narrowed his eyebrows at her. He kept looking at her a while before mumbling something about changing times and traditions.

Really!!!

She smiled as if sympathizing and agreeing with him and left before he changed his mind and dragged her back to the breakfast table.

He watched her retreating back until he could only stare at the empty space. He hated hurting her, and more than anything he missed their relationship, their friendship. The guilt was eating him away and it took every ounce of his self control and determination to not to beg to her take him back. But he couldn't let himself be weak...not now..

'Dev i am done. Let's go', naintara nudged him. He nodded.

Geet looked down at her wet dripping self and then at maan who was looking at his cell phone which now laid broken on the ground. If the things had gone the way they were supposed to, geet would have quenched her thirst from the now empty bottle she held so pathetically in her hand ,and maan would have fixed the venue of his meeting which was suppose to take place in next one hour. Only if the things had gone the way they were supposed to...

'Can't you watch when you walk!!' they yelled the age old one liner of every unforeseen collision in unison.

'You ruined my dress!!'

'And you ruined my cell and my meeting'

'Don't so be so cheap. You are f**king millionaire. Go and buy a new cell phone for yourself' gEet scoffed.

'Oh eh? And about my client and my meeting? I think i will 'buy' some new ones as well, as i am a f**king millionaire?'Maan bit out, trying to keep his sarcasm and annoyance in control.

'Now don't speak like a person with an IQ of 3 year old in a body of 30 year old. 'Geet said with a wave of hand.

'Excuse me!!' maan was baffled beyond belief.

'What?? Just because you are a filthy rich doesn't mean you can go around 'buying' people. Always remember that it is your clients and other people had made you what you are today-a filty rich jerk of business man' geet admonished him like a mother teaching her child about the virtues of being grounded. Maan could only gape at her before bursting into a fits of laughter.

'Geet do you understand the concept of sarcasm cause if you had you would have grasped the underlying sarcasm in my question. '

'What...' geet began but maan beat her to it.

"Never mind. You don't need to waste my time by opening your mouth to come up with some equally dumb reply. I have some important works to take care of and so i will leave". With that he turned around to leave only to be stopped by geet's shriek.

'oi!!! You think you can leave by just discussing your problem and ignoring mine.' Geet nearly yelled.

'And what is your problem exactly?' he could feel his patience slipping off.

'Can't you see? I am all wet because of you'

Maan raised an eyebrow at that.

'What!!' geet gritted her teeth trying to keep her temper in check.

'You are all wet because of me?? Really?' maan asked stressing on the word wet. 'What...Yes...No...i mean...urrghh you are a jerk.' Geet stammered and flustered as she became aware of the double meaning of her statement.

'It's sad how your vocabulary of insults is as limited as that of a five year old .This is the second or  maybe the third time you are calling me a jerk in span of five minutes. So i will suggest you should give your vocabulary some fodder so that it could do some justice to your age. To help your case you can use a dictionary." He said smirking and then walked away with all the arrogance he held within himself.

"It's quite flattering that you are so concerned regarding my vocabulary, or rather lack of it, to insult you.." geet fired back making him stop in his tracks. She wasn't going to let him have the last word. "But let me assure you i have more colourful words, pure Hindi ones at that, to praise you for your mere being. So quit worrying about me and word on your sexually corrupted mind.its sad how you couldn't grasp the simple and straightforward meaning if sentence. But then how can you? Afterall  you are still stuck in your hormonal teenage years...it is like when boys hit puberty and suddenly all you can think of is po*n, sex, assumed connotation and the likes. Considering how you are suffering from lack of sexual maturity  i suggest you to get enrolled in sex-education classes".geet finished all in one breathe and walked away, leaving a gaping and fuming maan behind.

He tried to extend the contours of his lips to its maximum capability as he sat in his office. He felt like pulling his hair out in frustration but then decided against it and instead worked on his lips. He pulled them back and broadened them again this time baring his teeth. He repeated the process, alternating between pursing his lips and baring his teeth, until his facial muscles were too tired to move even an inch and sameera caught him in his act.

"Are back to your weird way of calming yourself down by smiling cum grimacing-which, by the looks as if you are in some pain' sameera commented as she made herself comfortable on the sofa.

'None of your business sameera!!' maan replied brusquely. His lips were in agony now and wanted some respite. He didn't wish to exercise them any further by speaking.

'Why do you always have to be so rude'? She asked him, her voice laced with genuine curiosity.

'Because you always manage to catch me at the moment when absolutely pissed off and need to be left alone' maan answered her in agitation but then sighed when he saw the hurt that crossed her face for a moment. He needed to keep his irritation in check. "Sameera i am sorry. It's just that i am little agitated at the moment and well..i am sorry" he wasn't keen on divulging out much detail as that would require him to speak, which he wished to refrain from at the moment. Besides he didn't know what to explain.  From the past few days he had been convinced that things were going to change for better between him and geet. And so after going through a lot of mental, emotional and work-productivity toll he had decided to initiate 'knowing-you' mission only to be knocked down back to square one. Not only he indulged himself in a spat with her, which now when he thought of made him cringe due to its silliness, but also ended up losing it. And how- by being called a hormonal teenager!!!

Was this a sign stay away from her? But there had other signs too- signs which had led him to think that he and geet stood a chance at being friends at least. So which one was he to follow? Or there were never any signs, just his figment of over imagination. Whatever it was he was tired now, too tired to fight or make peace with her. There was nothing between them and there was never going to be. Even if there was possibility of something between he wasn't the best person to initiate the start of it. The only thing that required his mind and heart was his work and it was high time he moved over geet handa's thought.

now i know i am updating after a long long time...some of you might have forgot its existence,...but nontheless i am back with an update. as for the delay- trust me when i say i have been busy. for the first three weeks of september mom wasn't at home and so i had to take care of home (and a pair father-son good for no house-work duo) and do everything right cleaning cooking washing dusting etc etc..infact i had started to feel like total house wife (now that isn't a very pleasant feeling at the tender age of 18 specially for lazy ass of a persona like me) and then when mom returned i had assignments and the mid-term tests, friends-crisis etc etc...so yea in midst all the drama and pain and anguish of doing house work and homeworks and assignment i wasn't getting any time or inspiration to write...

but now i have finally managed to write another part...so enjoy!!

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
happy to see you back with an update... thanx for the PM... 
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update, continue soon.
-memorable- thumbnail
love maneet's banter πŸ˜†
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
thanks for update
can u update regularly 
awesome update 
loved it
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet fighting
i find them adorable
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more! 
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update dear. I now how it feels to b alone to work i m also here alone with my granny n bro, bro is useless he doesnt even know how to make a cup of tea n warm d food, n my granny is old though she tells me to give her small work like cutting veggie n all but i dont giv.
After all dis u gav us an update thank u dear 4 remembering us.
Waiting 4 next of both d ff.
Thanks 4 pm.
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...
loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Richii...interesting update...
again Maan-Geet argument...and Sameera is continuously annoying him...

thanx for pm...please try to update fast