Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
archu was wearing new mangal sutra...like the one she had in the first time marriage..🤔..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maybe she put her old one on ...That was also hers na...I mean Manav gave it back to her ....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Archana, there are many scenes that stood out in this episode that I liked with her. The first was her and Manav's scene at the beginning, it was so cute when she tried to wake him up and couldn't so she put his finger in the hot tea. This scene didn't look like Manav and Archana, it looked more like Sushant and Ankita being themselves. Still, a great scene!!

The second scene I liked was the way she treated Vinod, looks like Archana has kept her word and doesn't want anything to do with her brother. Serves him right after what he did, I am glad that he is not being forgiven so easily. Another thing the CVs are doing right here!

The last scene I liked was when Archana helped Madhuri when the driver took off with Varun still inside, that was very careless on the drivers part and I am glad Archana helped. Given the situation with Dharmesh and the fact Madhuri is still involved with him, I can see why Vaishali is angry but Archana was not wrong to help her. Varun means everything to Madhuri, Vaishali will understand that when she has her child.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First Guruji I voted for Archu...for after all being a very good wife.👍🏼..Manav's  life has  change....for good....He is happy..sleeping..in peace..a bit lazy but I like it...Archana is here..he has what he need.❤️..so ....

very cute scenes together...great Idea to wake up someone..😆 "I tried once with water"😆 For the first time..I said thank god Its was very short this cute scene...because of this DOOR.😲😲........for the sake of GOD...CV'S........close this door....😡

How many time ...they have cute scenes..this door is open and today...they are in their bed...a moment more..Ajit and Shibu...surprised them.😳.please...do something for that problem..cause its a great problem .......

I like how Archana came to rescue Madhuri and Varun.....even she don't want her around...but she help her..Its good..Yes Vaishaili is angry.😡..but...Think she will realise.after ,why Archana did that...I don't care for that....Yes I like Vaishali goes to see her mother...Arman alone👍🏼

Damvita scenes...also..very good.👍🏼..They are romancing in their way..❤️...like elders  cute scenes ...

Sulo look really...ill.......I said Savita..Pra...She act well also..but Sulo tell Archana...to look after.Varsha..Yes she is her sist..she  care's for her..but till her young age..she did that...caring..for her familly ...First her for mother...then..for all of them..as a mother...She just did that caring caring...I don't think she must stop caring for her familly..I'll never tell that...but she must have a break.... She also has a house..a pati...When she was on the road who cares....?? Yes after Sulo..but at this very difficult moment Who tell where and how was Archana....

YOu have a daughter who handle difficulties as she can...Varsha must learn...with her mistake...She must be strong...and Satish and her must handle that together...not Archana to be a mother..she can support her..but not to be as a mother..This girl has done enough..stop...

I end here...Darmesh can't see him..😡 Waiting Savita...throw him away like a cricket ball.....and why they change our varun for  another ..this one is not like Darmesh😔 I like first Varun...

So today not bad episode...wait for monday...first for Jhalak..of course
see you...if time wkend..bye 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwwww another ArMan scene😳 These 2 r really adorable. Archana was looking nice in that saree n Manav, wat can i say, a cutie pie. I love seeing him relax n tension free. The door is still open though😆. Was he planning 2 do that or 2 kiss his wife with the chawl ppl stalking the corridor?😆
Anyway i love the scene but wudn't mind if it was longer.
I think ArMan r not that ghocchu n they do that quite often  coz our Mannu is not that lallu n he does seizes opportunities at times. Anyway i think Manav has come a long way from wat he used 2 b n now. Can u imagine old Manav grabbing Archana n throw her in bed 4 some coochi coo😳😆? It was a gud thing that these 2 have started living alone. At least they have learnt 2 shed their inhibitions n shyness 2 a certain extent. First scene i like😃
Another couple who i think is benefiting from ArMan separate grahasti is Damvita😆😆 Is it me or were they flirting with each other in their own special way? Usually i find Damvita comic timing a bit overboard n not that funny but they were truly hilarious in today's epi esp Damo. N i'll say go aai go  n blast n wash  fatty left,right n center n take ur son's badla I'd like 2 c Dharmesh "deflated like tyre" face when savita does the pol kholing😃

I also like Archu helping the poor soul Mads though i think this woman likes being a victim n i dont appreciate at all how she findsit normal that the fatty can come n bear his soul  n blasts her whenever he feels like it. I wont blame Vaishu 4 her reaction either coz no woman wud want 2 c her family helping a woman who has an important role in destroying her married life. Absolutely normal 4 her 2 feel that way in my opinoin😊

Wat i dont like 2day is the Bhavna - Satish - Varsha conversation. Ok Bhavna craves 4 a pota/ poti but why insisting n imposing that much? That was the basic reason which prompted Varsha 2 take that drastic step. She was always after Varsha n forcing her 2 rest n stop her from working as though pregnancy was a kind of illness. Varsha who was n is a fiercely independent woman who doesn't like being controlled snapped n the irreparable was committed. I dont approve of Varsha n i cant stand her in PR these days with every1 showering her all the attention in the world but i really dont like Bhavna ways when it comes 2 pota/poti matter

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey jaanu, tanyadi! did you the article I posted on JDJ thread? Sushi proposed and Anki accepted! The font is too small..sorry😳
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

maybe she put her old one on ...That was also hers na...I mean Manav gave it back to her ....

i was tellng mah mom tht archu's mangalsutra changd means she was scoldng me😭y do u watch all those....she is nt lykng this serial script..🥺all coz of this CVs😡they made it a hell nd mah mom vll nt lyk if itzz lyk this hero marryng those many ppl😡
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Voted for Archana going from WU.  She seems to be perfect in everyway😉😆🤗 Even to waking her hubby with such ease🤣  Okay, okay, okay, he felt some loving pain😳

Tanyaz, you should be proud that the CVs are reading SOTD.  Fans were demanding daily doses of romance and they are heeding us.  Minute but cute🥳😍  I have to watch the finger burning trick😆😆 
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dew_drop

Yeah di I like Archu when she has nothing in her head other thn Manav. Its like.. she's a doll which is exclusively made for Mannu 😍

🤣🤣  You girls are just too much.  Good one Dew👍🏼😆😆😆

Sometimes when i watch PR I get the weirdest ideas like "What if it was shravani that he hugged or kissed"😲😛😆😆😆  Okay Karennnnnn,😡😡 shravani who?🤣
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi karen..😊..whats up..you must be happy that best buddies have become lovers now..🥳