Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Her sisters are terrible even today! I hated hw vaishu snubbed Archana 😡
Sulo must understand tht Archu has her own ghrahasti to look after.. She stuffs unnecessery responsiblities on her and its very unfair to Archu 😔 And poor Archu always vents her frustration out to his pati who's already tired after work. I dont want to see Manav snapping at her due to this 😔

Oh no, they love each other very much .Did you see their masti today .She put his finger in the hot cup of tea .He spang up from the bed ...Then he just pulled her with him ..It was so romantic ....

Archu was right when she said that the two of them shoudl just go and live  in a world of their own ..You knwo Dew if this happened , I think Archana will just leave everyone .If you remember , after their marriage , she didn't wanted to come back ...it was Manav who told her that they  cannot live without their families and they should go back ....

dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oops..Edited by dew_drop - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I loved savita damodar today ..They have great chemistry .... 😆Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I told you guruji..damo and savita enjoy their privacy..leave sachu in some chawl cats house..😆..and having fun with damo..
dew_drop thumbnail
Yeah di I like Archu when she has nothing in her head other thn Manav. Its like.. she's a doll which is exclusively made for Mannu 😍
Tanyaz thumbnail

Yeah di I like Archu when she has nothing in her head other thn Manav. Its like.. she's a doll which is exclusively made for Mannu 😍

Yes , that is how I also like  to see her ......Made for Manav 😳

Fed up with her sisters , brothers...only like her dadddy actually ,in her family ...
dew_drop thumbnail
Im going to bed now. Good night everyone!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good night dew..get good sleep ok..😊
Tanyaz thumbnail

But don't worry about the critical comments ...just keep your fingers crossed that the TRPs stay high .Sushant and Ankita have 2 shows right now that  are in top 10 and this is big Dew ..Just keep your fingers crossed .I think Sush will win Jhalak and that would be awesome for him ...
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i voted for anyone else. i like Manohar today.