Dharmesh's mother
Bhavna
Vaishali
Madhuri
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday's show was enjoyed by most of the members here .The vote count was better as well and the general response was good .
Nominees of the show were ...
Manav, Archana, Arman, Savita , Sulochna, Varsha , Satish and Rasika ...

Runner Up

Savita Deshmukh👏

Arman👏

Divyasweety........
Once again itzz fr ArMaN😍😍awww they were soo cuteeeee...luvd the way archu said tht this is her best place😊

Carpe-Diem.......
Savita gets my vote, for balancing out her taunts, her need to get back at the Ksisters, her grief, and most importantly her understanding for their plight.

Pallai........
voted for savita.. for telling the truth subtly

Winner

Archana Deshmukh👏👏🥳

Epsita........
Day Dreamingmy  vote  goes  to  archu  today....for  saying  that  she  want  to  go  another  world  where  no  one  is  there.....we also  want  this

Bollywoodcrazed.........
I voted for Archana, poor girl is exhausted with all misery and just wants some peace. I loved her scene with Manav, how cute were they today? I loved when she put her head on Manav's chest and said she feels at peace with him.

Thanee.........
today I voted...Archana...😊
First for what she said she want a place where she will be in peace..without problems.ects......and once more hold up his arm and go straight on his chest😍....and  when Manv said Where is this Jaga...she told Here that is with Manv..in his arms in his heart

Archana wins the contest with a majority of 16 votes ...

Request to Cvs ....
Please , please show more romance and passion between Manav and Archana ..yesterday you showed one scene that was romantic and look at the response here ...Archana won the title because of that one scene only ....
And thanks for listening and closing that damn door .....😆

Looks like Savita is after Dharmesh and wants to explode the balloon...can't wait to see this ...😆

Have a fun day and happy voting ....😉

Vote goes to Archana ...
Good wife , good daughter  ...
Also for giving cold shoulder to Vinod and most of all helping out Madhuri despite of Vaishali getting angry with her for this ..

Damvita were also funny ..
I really want to see savita tear up Dharmesh ...

Manav was very cute today ......

Vaishali is in too much stress and now Manjusha is after her ...big musibat for ehr ..
Varun has changed , it is a different boy now ...😕

It was a tough decision whether 2 select archu or arman

bt finally it is fr ARCHANA...😊
she fulfilled all the roles perfectly 2dae
a responsible daughter
a responsible sister
a responsible wife
a responsible woman

nd i likd it tht she ignord vinod😛👏it is the ryt thng to happen fr him....

nd lykd manav too 2dae...aww he was so cute nd naughty😳😍but again the door is open😲me gettng sick nd tird of this door open scenes🥱when vll manav follow vaishu's kimti adviceCLOSE THE DOOR

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Vote goes to Archana ...
Good wife , good daughter  ...
Also for giving cold shoulder to Vinod and most of all helping out Madhuri despite of Vaishali getting angry with her for this ..

Damvita were also funny ..
I really want to see savita tear up Dharmesh ...

Manav was very cute today ......

Vaishali is in too much stress and now Manjusha is after her ...big musibat for ehr ..
Varun has changed , it is a different boy now ...😕

sumthng a boy is there he didn't dissappear lyk sachu nd ruchi😆
Divya , Manav was  planning to do' that '  with the door open .....😲, thank God Archu stopped him ....😆
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Divya , Manav was  planning to do' that '  with the door open .....😲, thank God Archu stopped him ....😆

🤣🤣tanya ji even i was thnking the same...thank god archu stoppd him...or els ajit came nd tht shimbu tooooo 
Edited by divyasweety - 13 years ago
i thnk they shud keep the house doors closd alwayz....pata nahin jab bhi dekhu uska door khula hi rehta hein😕no1 vll open the house door lyk tht alwayz tht credit vll alwayz go to ArMaN's house

Khulam khula 'That'

Hey

my vote goes to Archana for her attitude towards Vinod(i sooo wished she shouldnt talk to her at all) and helping Madhuri..she was too guddd today just lovedd her.
btw,she got her old nd first Mangalsutra back from nowhere 😲 

and vaishali today s'ly soo mean and unnecessarily became angry on Archu for helping madhuri which she shouldnt..wat if dat poorkid gets lost?

but savita was cutee wen she said suno na to Damo
Hello Tany di, Gene, Divya n all who r there😊
How r u all doing? Haven't watched whole epi yet, will watch n comment

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hello Tany di, Gene, Divya n all who r there😊
How r u all doing? Haven't watched whole epi yet, will watch n comment

hi jaanu di