Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

loved it...Mina your're a brilliant writer no doubt about that.β­οΈπŸ‘..and your imagination is just too good...i can clearly picture everything in my head😍

jignesh: bedroom trick gone wrong and romit thinks it's kinky ...omg i can't stop..🀣🀣🀣🀣

arjun carrying arohi around everywhere 😍...wish we had such scenes in the actual show!!!

love dadi and raj....cupids ❀️

let me guess arjun almost dropped arohi coz he saw the single bed na? πŸ˜‰

can't wait for the next part!!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dadi dadi dadi!! u gotta love her.. now what did they do with arjohi's room??  raj is too innocent! just love him..

great part!! 
hey Mina thanks buddy what a great part yaar , i really enjoyed it......guess what i'm going to read it again, hehe...........
waiting eagerly for next part......
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey it ws gr8 prt..kash aisa show me bhi hota..luvd it...nw plz cntinue nxt prt soon...:)
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mina dear thanxxxxxxx so much.as usual i never want ur ff to end but it does😭can u update soon plssssssssssss.i know we are pestering you but what can v do? u r 2 goodddddddddd!!πŸ‘i check every hr tosee if u hav written or not.. u got us addicted to ur lethal nasha, now keep giving us doses promptly or we'll die.......hehehehe.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
loved it loved it loved it to the core....omg it was so adorable and cute i just didnt want it to end....the way arjun took care of her...i could visualise the whole scene with karan and kritz...and dadi is rocking it as always....wah wah wat a punishment and it hasnt started yet....he almost dropped her seeing the single bed lolzz what will he do when they'll have to use it...oh god its goanna be just like the handcuffed in cottage night....m loving it...update soon....lets c wat arjuhi do next....
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mina!!! 
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

best valentine's day gift ever.. thnk u .. muah!!
n one for dadi as well.. kinna changa kaam kitta!!! muah!!
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 part dear osamnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just brilliant

was imagining michael and rudra's expressions

since when did michel become so funny that too with arjun who he considers as enemy and competior πŸ˜†
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, just found your ff, its great. can just imagine this happening in the show. and dadi shes the best. please update soon