FF "Dadi's Revenge" UPdated chapter 16 pg31

Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dadi's Revenge

Disclaimer: Alright I don't own the characters or the show Kitani Mohabbat Hai ' 2, i'm a fan who is obsessed with Arjohi (Arjun and Aorhi paring). This fic though is mine. This is a place where i left my creative juices flow!

You can read my fics here

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2733044/

Words written in italics like 'this' are thoughts

words written like "this" are conversations

In this fic Dadi will punish Arjun and Aorhi for not behaving properly in front of her friend and ruining there photo shoot, with the help of her grandson Raj!

*~*

Dadi looked at the clock in the living room. It was 5pm. The photo shoot was at 2pm and was scheduled to last for an hour. It was extended due to the crazy and childish antics of her grandson and his wife.

She was so mad, so mad that she was ready to beat them both! Not only had they embarrassed her in front of her long time friend, they had played in the mud, gotten into a fight, all of that in front of Raj! What a bad example the both of them were! It had taken two maids and her self to scrub Raj clean! Arjun and Arohi were still upstairs, still bathing she assumed. What a waste of clothing as well.

Raj was currently playing in the living room by himself and Dadi was supervising him. She couldn't scold the poor child, after all it was his parents fault.

Billu walked into the living room when Raj spotted him. Dadi was in a bad mood and he didn't want to upset her further, his parents were in there room cleaning up, he had no one to play with!

"Billu cha cha!" Raj ran up to Billu and tugged on his jacket.

"Hey little guy what are you up to?"

"First of all I am not little. Second of all, I am bored I have no one to play with. Will you play with me, please?"

"Sure I have some time to spare. What are you playing?" Raj took Billu by the hand to where Dadi was seated on the sofa, he directed Billu to sit on the ground like him.

"Namaste Dadi."

"Jeete raho beta." She looked like she busy thinking of something. Billu didn't pay too much attention, the women was dangerous when she was mad, and from what the maids were whispering it seemed like Arjun bahi and bahbi had pissed her off, again.

"Today Billu cha cha we are going to play cops and robbers! See here I have a handcuff. I know it looks real but its not! Here is the key and here is my stick. Now you are going to be the robber who is going to frighten Dadi and I am going to be the cop and arrest you."

Little guy sure talks a lot doesn't he? I wonder how Arjun bahi deals with it?

"Okay little guy. But do you know how to use a handcuff?"

He didn't bother adding that those handcuffs not only looked real...they were real. He wasn't going to mention that in front of dadi, because he knew Mackrant had left them lying around, thank God he had left the key to them as well.

"No I don't know how to use them, yet. I'm very intelligent you know, I'm sure I will figure it out."

"Is that right." Billu picked up the handcuffs. "See you don't want to get into a position where you handcuff your self to someone and then you do not know how to open the lock or worse, you loose the key!" Billu started laughing because this reminded of the time when Arjun and Arohi had handcuffed themselves to each other only to loose the key.

"Billu cha cha, that is not very funny why are you laughing? Did it ever happen to you?"

"No kiddo it happened to your mom and dad."

"No way!" Raj shouted. This caught Dadi's attention. "Tell me about it Billu cha cha! Did they fight...well they always fight, but did they break each others arms trying to take off the handcuffs?"

"No, no nothing like that, well they did fight."

"Well Billu cha cha, when did this happen?" The kid was jumping up and down demanding an answer. How was he going to tell the kid they had kidnapped Arohi?

"You see, bahbi, Arjun bahi, Mackrant and Babhi friend Shifali and I had gone...camping, yes camping!" He was so proud of himself, the lie was absolutely believable.

Dadi raised an eyebrow, this must be when Ajurn had kidnapped Arohi.

"We were all playing a game near the campfire, when bahbi was showing Shifali how to handcuff someone, she handcuffed herself to bahi. After the demo was done, she went about unlocking the handcuffs when she realized that the key was missing. We looked all over for the key but its was dark in the woods, so we had to wait until the morning. Bahi and bahbi were so angry they had to spend the whole night handcuffed to each other, it was really funny to watch. They hated spending time with each other, and now they were forced to take every step together!"

A light bulb went off in Dadi's head. She knew the perfect way to punish Arjun and Arohi!

TBC...........

Thank you everyone for your wonderful feedback! Its beacuse of your encouragement I was able to write this new fic so quickly!

I hope you all like it, the next chapter will be up shortly.

I look forward to your feedback and comments.

It is okay if you don't want to make a comment, but if you like the fic please hit the like button!

table of contents

Ch1 ----------pg 1

Ch2-----------pg 1

Ch3----------pg 2

Ch4----------pg 4

Ch5----------pg 5

Ch6----------pg 8

Ch7----------pg 10

Ch8----------pg 11

Ch9----------pg 13

Ch10----------pg 14

Ch11----------pg 18

Ch12----------pg 19

Ch13----------pg 21

Ch14----------pg 25

Ch15----------pg 28

Ch16----------pg 31

PM list

mIsHeZ.x

MrsCrosby87

ASHZWIN

angel_8

meriyaar

Mrs.KaranKundra

1qr4h
indianamerican
Sweetie2011
katrina_petrova
-aafiya-
sanjna4
zooni.blue
Edited by Mina_T - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
its awesome....loved the way you linked it with the jungle incident and reminded us of the gud old times...and billu seems so cute here...loved it....now lets see cupid dadi ka revenge kaisa hoga...waitin for your next update....
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe aur read karna hai!!!!!!! i love dadi.. did i ever tell u that.. after arjun and arohi. she's my favorite----for now!!lol
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow mina.. good jog gurl!!

billu chacha... hume aapse yahi umeed thi.. n atleast u have more sense then ur bhai n bhabhi not to corrupt tht little kid's mind!! ðŸ˜‰

awesome trak.. next part!! next part!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great story Mina. Please post soon
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey its awesome....continue soon....:)))
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dadi's Revenge

Disclaimer: Alright I don't own the characters or the show Kitani Mohabbat Hai ' 2, i'm a fan who is obsessed with Arjohi (Arjun and Aorhi paring). This fic though is mine. This is a place where i left my creative juices flow!

you can also read my fics here

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2733044/

Words written in italics like 'this' are thoughts

words written like "this" are conversations

In this fic Dadi will punish Arjun and Aorhi for not behaving properly in front of her friend and ruining there photo shoot, with the help of her grandson Raj!

Chapter 2

~*~

Arjun was flipping through the TV channels trying to find something good to watch. Aorhi was still in the shower and it was almost 6pm! He had to use one of the washrooms in the hallway because Aorhi had taken over there bedroom washroom, as soon as they came in from the disaster photo shoot and she was still in there! She had been in there for two hours!

Then again she had more mud on her person then him. Arjun laughed aloud remembering how funny she had looked with mud in her hair.

Aorhi came out of the washroom dressed in a new cotton (b/c every time i see those nylons I cringe) white churidar and mint green kameze with tiny hand stitched flowers. When she saw Arjun smiling she sneered at him.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Oh look the mud lady is finally done bathing. Did you leave any hot water for anyone else?"

"Why, did you have to bathe in cold water?" she looked so hopeful.

"Sorry to dash your dreams, but I bathed in hot water."

Just then they heard Kumod scream bloody murder.

Both shared worried glances, ran and stuck there head outside there bedroom door. Of course they both fought for the better position.

Kumod came screaming out of her room in her bathrobe.

"Which IMBECILE used up all the hot water! Rudra are you that POOR you can not afford hot water!? What is happening to this house! Why is it that..."

Ajrun noticed his mother was making her way down the hall and was about to pass there room. If she did, she would see that he and Arohi were fresh of out of the shower. They would be in a lot of trouble. He was already in trouble with Dadi, he did not want to add his mom to the "People Aorhi and I have pissed off recently " list.

He quickly pulled Arohi in and closed the door. He pushed her up against there door and covered her mouth with his palm.

"Shhh!" He clicked the lock in place and turned of there light just as his mom was going past there door.

"I bet it was that Aorhi!" Kumod could be heard ranting and raving around the house.

Arohi struggled against Arjun's hold.

He is out of his mind! Who does he think he is holding me like this? I should just bite his hand! She tried, but noticed it was really hard to bite the palm of someones hand. Arjun gave her the dirtiest look daring her to try again.

Crazy girl I am trying to avert a national disaster and she is set against it! I bet she is going to try to stomp on my feet next.

That is exactly what Arohi tried to do. When she tried to stomp on his feet he simply moved them away, a look of triumph came over Arjun's face. It only angered Arohi further.

After a few more attempts Arohi gave up struggling. She settled for giving Arjun her dirtiest look she could muster.

She would have to be lying to say being this close to him did not affect her. It did, A LOT. He smelled really good and he was warm, really warm and off she went into lala land.

When Arjun couldn't hear his mom anymore he removed is palm from Arohi's mouth, ready for her to shout at him but she did no such thing. He looked closely at her, she had a goofy smile on her face.

"Crazy girl." Ajrun muttered under his breath and turn on the lights, she was still clinging on to him. Finally, he snapped his fingers infront of her eyes.

"Hey why are you standing so close to me?" Arohi demanded.

"Ha! Says the girl who is still hanging on to me." Aorhi pulled her hands back like she was burned. Arjun turned away from her and sat back infront of the TV.

"By the way, your welcome Aorhi."

"For what?"

"Saving you from my mom."

"Oh please." Arohi pushed some of her hair behind her shoulder. "You would have gotten in trouble as well, I'm sure you used plenty of hot water. Its useless there is still some mud on your ear."

Arjun touched the area where Arohi had pointed to, he didn't feel any mud.

Little liar, look at her laughing at me.

Before Arjun could say anything Raj burst into the room.

"Mama! Dad! Play with me, play with me!"

"Raj beta ask your dad to play with you, I'm busy."

"With what mama? Please play with me its just not the same without you."

"Aww aren't you sweet. Okay fine I'll play with you." How could she say no? The kid knew how to suck up.

Arjun rolled his eyes. The kid was being corrupted by Arohi he just knew it.

"Yay! Today we are going to play cops and robbers!"

"Oh I love to play that game!"

Arjun raised an eyebrow , Arohi looked like she was a five year old at the moment.

"That's good mama, I'll be the cop and you and dad can be the robbers." Arjun almost laughed aloud at the shocked look on Arohi's face.

Arohi gave Arjun a quick glare then turned back to Raj.

" Raj beta, I don't think you know this, but mama is from a big police family, my grandfather is the police chief and my two cha cha's are police as well, and my dad is a lawyer. So how can I possibly be the robber? Lets just make your dad the robber and we can both chase him. Plus I have years of experience in this game, I know how to capture robbers really well."

"Sure you do." Arjun muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Arohi was pulled back to face Raj by a tug on her hand.

"But mama, dad will be lonely." Then he turned to Arjun. "Won't you dad?"

Arjun put his saddest puppy face on. "Yes I will be oh so lonely. Don't leave me alone Aorhi."

Arohi did not believe him for a minute, how typical of Arjun, to even con a little child.

"See mama, dad will be lonely. You already have so much experience being a police you should try something different, like my teacher always says. You will make a good criminal mama."

Arohi sighed it looked like she wasn't going to get her way today.

"Fine, I'll be a criminal. I might as well be, I'm married to one." She stuck her tongue out at Arjun.

"Yay! Now I am going to handcuff you both and you are going to try and run away from me. I will give you 20 seconds to hide in the house. When I find you, you can run away but if I catch you, you both go to jail!"

When Raj brought out the handcuffs Arjun and Arohi shared an uneasy look.

"Raj do you have the keys to those handcuffs?" Arjun asked picking them.

They were the real deal. The question was how did the child get these?

"Yup its right here." He took out a key from his pant pocket and showed it to Arjun. Arjun was about to take the key, when Raj pulled back.

"No dad! You can't have the key! I'm the cop so I get to keep the key."

"Yes Arjun, its the police who keeps the key, not the criminal, but of course someone like you would have confused that."

Arjun was about to reply to Arohi's snide comment when Raj interrupted him.

"STOP! Mom, dad your both partners in crime you have to work together! Now," he held out the handcuffs, "arrest your selves!"

Arohi went down to her knees in front of Raj. "Now beta, criminals don't just arrest themselves, the cop has to do it." Arjun fed up already, took the cuffs from Raj, slapped them on his right wrist and then quickly on Arohi's left wrist.

"There beta, we arrested our selves. Now count to 20."

"Hey I wasn't ready yet!"

"There is nothing to be ready for, your not going to a party, we are playing a kids game."

"Wow dad, how did you learn to do it so fast?"

Arjun ruffled Raj's hair.

"That's a secret. Now count so your ma and I can hide."

"Its not a secret your dad had plenty of exper-ahh!" Arjun didn't let her finished as he pulled her out of there room and shut the door behind him, leaving Raj in there room to count.

TBC...........

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments!

I hope you all like it, the next chapter will be up sooooon.😉

I look forward to your feedback and comments.

It is okay if you don't want to make a comment, but if you like the fic please hit the like button! ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Mina_T - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
loved it...the jungle scene all over again....and the kumud part was good as well...the best part about ur updates is that i can completely imagine this happenin in kmh with the charecters and its a relief to imagine these moments when we are not getting arjuhi moments....keep it coming....
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great scene. never watched jungle part but it will be great if something lke this is shown in KMH
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha.. dadi bohat teez hain.. she put raj to this hasnt she.lol!

cant wait... LOVEDDDD the handcuffed scene in the jungle os cant wiat while in house.. with everyone there!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D