Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicckked thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@..Priyanka..

Well, MJHT forum is definitely better than DMG forum, for sure. 
Don't you feel for Karan Wahi though? Poor guy!

And just so I don't look like I'm off-topic, I wish Gaurav & Karan were also present there...in fact, all the LNMDJ team should be there. Chandana looks lovely. 
Edited by wicckked - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: wicckked

@..Priyanka..

Well, MJHT forum is definitely better than DMG forum, for sure. 
Don't you feel for Karan Wahi though? Poor guy!

And just so I don't look like I'm off-topic, I wish Gaurav & Karan were also present there...in fact, all the LNMDJ team should be there. Chandana looks lovely. 

Chandana looks perfect ..mee missing Gaurav and Karan and simran ... no body metioned that ๐Ÿ˜† .. so glad to see gautam here as welll as few non-celeb faces ....I m missing rest of of LNMDJ cast

Yes u r on the TOPIC NOW .... Yes i m glad MJHT Forum is much much better thans DMG ..I feel sorry for KW but he is intelligent enough to deal these silly things....
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagicalMaYur

Two things never change when Arjun's iin a group pic: a beverage in his hands and Neha... LOL thanks for sharing hadnt seen the first pic....

lolz i agree with u completely๐Ÿ˜†
wicckked thumbnail
@..Priyanka..

I'm glad this topic was not closed because of fan-clash or because of us arguing.  

Oh right, I forgot about Simran...she should have been there! The three sisters of LNMDJ unite would've happened. =/

Originally posted by: wicckked

@..Priyanka..

I'm glad this topic was not closed because of fan-clash or because of us arguing.  

Oh right, I forgot about Simran...she should have been there! The three sisters of LNMDJ unite would've happened. =/

Well if the discussion is sensible although our thought does not match than its fine......... U r sensible member and i was pleasant talking to u ....I used to watch LNMDJ for Chandana and Gaurav.... so i was missing gaurave in this picture....ofcourse simran n parneet.....

BTW I m die hard Rati fan, Arjun Fan  and Arti Fan ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ and love living in denial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...and i m happy with that and always pray for their happiness whatever they do in thier persoanl life as well as professional life.. and hoping to see them onscreen one day if we r lucky
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
wicckked thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Well if the discussion is sensible although our thought does not match than its fine......... U r sensible member and i was pleasant talking to u ....

Why, thank you! You seem sensible too. It was fun arguing with you. XD
My guess is that sarcasm can kill a topic than being sensible. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edit/ I watched LNMDJ for GauCha too. In fact, only their scenes. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm a big Gaurav fan. 

Edited by wicckked - 13 years ago
mayur.sumita thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakmev

lolz i agree with u completely๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ.....

GRP Picture main hee yeh deekhte hai most of the time.. what happen to arjun, not showing interest again ๐Ÿ˜• . ...

Other LNMDJ casts missing in this pic ..I heard Arjun Not Drinking Anymre???? is it true ?

Edited by mayur.sumita - 13 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@TM.... since u've been soo kind and shared the pics with us!!

i too wanna post some Love Ne Bana ...  team pics @ chandana's wedding  ๐Ÿ˜†!
i don know if u have seen them or not but hope u like them/./

gaurav @ wedding...

the team at weddin...arjun is there tooo...lookin realllyyyyy hotttt๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps ...ohh ya i thought arjun ne drinkin chod di thi๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for sharing Shikha! :D
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice pics Shikha ๐Ÿค—...i love the LNBDJ gang ..the whole gang is so united even after the show got over..kudos to them  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Is the girl in blue  Perneet ? I really missed seeing Karan & Sanaya ......i hope we continue getting a lot of gang pics of LNBDJ as well as MJHT ๐Ÿ˜Š