Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: metheangel

Shivani i sent you the reply but your inbox was full i guess so everything got lost :(
Yeah send me any pics, it would give me more practice😊

Deblina, thanks, i think i will just message you the analysis i guess since Shivani's inbox is full and was nice talking to you people😊

ohhhh sorry yaar.my inbox was full at that time.......

debz forward me the pm plzzzzzπŸ˜‰

2shikha: thanks for posting jun's pic
he's looking shoooo cute........why don't he attend weddings now in formals like in shaleen-daljeet weddingπŸ˜†
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Felt so happy Mohit & Arjun in the same frame...........lovely duo & a gr8 combo....both were looking so dashing.......mohit in his super cool white dress & arjun in black colour, a rocking duo. But missing sanaya & rati in the photo.

Thanx for sharing the photos.........!
Edited by lakshmi_SG - 13 years ago
whaaaaat?
OMG, first of all thanks for sharing!!!
Chandana is Arjun's cousin?? OH my god!! Thats sooo coool !!! I loveeeeeee Chandana!!!
And OMG Parneet is there tooo!!
and whaaat? Chandana got married? when ? How? Where? to whom?? Awww, congratulationss!! 

Originally posted by: wicckked

Why, thank you! You seem sensible too. It was fun arguing with you. XD
My guess is that sarcasm can kill a topic than being sensible. πŸ˜† 

Edit/ I watched LNMDJ for GauCha too. In fact, only their scenes. πŸ˜† I'm a big Gaurav fan. 

@Wiccked ..

Forgot to tell you the most important thing... Arti fans and Arjun fans are only believing and trusting ARJUN as arjun communicated with them through his BLOG and has shared most of the things related to his professional and personal life. Arjun never even mentioned about  Mohit and Sanayas on his blog as he knows that place is only for his fans. His Blog is only for his fans who he trust them n love them.. he said he loves only those fans  who love him back for his work and trust him  πŸ˜ƒ and i so agree with him.

Artians trust will break the day Arjun lies or dishonesty will come out if he is lying. I personally think Arjun himself who decided to share his persoanl life to his fans directly by himself and cleard all these rumours so many times will not lie again n again. Artians respects and understands this  very well that is why they react strongly most of the time on those who  r more interested in creating rumours and sit n laugh . These people never bother to support arjun but always ready to claim they r true arjun fans.. Hypocrits  ... I feel pity on them.Arjuns is such a sweet guy who replies to his fans persoanlly on his BLOG n FB ..

BTW Fans would not have bothered about Arjun Personal life at all but its arjun himself who shared his views with the fans abt his life.Why cannot fans enjoy pictures of friends without giving them name ...good friends woh bhee family friends  will always be around.. it does happen in our life and it will happen in arjun life as welll or celebereties life also.Thats what i wanted to say...no body reacted that strongly looking at LNMDJ Group Pic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dishank and Parneet are holding each other waiste.,  Koi Comment usko lekar ???  acc to me it looks simple friendly photo of parneet n dishank...hope inka bhee scandle naa ban jaye🀣

Good to see gaurav ,Parneet , gautam dishank pics.. thanks Shikha for posting LNMDJ Pics .. Gaurav is looking Hot.. Arjun is funny .. open button shirt us per scarf ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love him ..Guys for once TRUST ARJUN ..RESPECT ARJUN n NEHA Friendship ..Friendship is precious.. please do not give name without any confirmantion..Jis Din Arjun kuch confirm karega us DIN DROOL KARNA ARAM SEπŸ˜ƒ ...WE ARTIANS LIVE IN DENIAL AND WE R HAPPY.. atleast Monaya Fans r lucky in that manner n we r very happy for monayas.πŸ˜›

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@priyanka . Arre bhai ye toh bahut na insaafi hai ji tch tch

Aap karo toh chamatkar aur hum karein toh balatkaar..very bad re...

Has arjun ever, i mean EVER CONFIRMED bout rati Nahh? But then even arti fans give their professional relationship a different name??

also trust me why don you just drool and let me drool over my favs..like live and let live..

Arre rehne bhi do ye sab aap arti ko sambhalo aur mujhe arha ko sambhalne do na ..;)

Anyway the love ne gang is cute...and thanks TM once again for sharin the pics..

Btw guys these are not the wedding pics ..my bad..this is reception or somethin else..cos shadi din mein hui thi..thats why all of them are under dressed..

Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Shikha.........

Arjun hasnt confirmed abt Rati, true, very true................ and so ppl speculate and name their relationship.

But he has certainly and very CLEARLY DENIED anything but friendship wid Neha..............so i hope u understand, where ppl are coming from.........

Forcing things down his throat and others, just wnt help.............. and moreover its an insult to that gilr also. She is not a celebrity and she doesnt deserve to have her life under scanner..............
@Sshikha.     I m not concerned abt u at all n why will i stop u because tum akele hee arha ko lekar chal rahi ho arjun ke so many denial ke bad bhee, he kept clarfying about neha keep telling she is close friend fir bhee u give name to themetc etc  ,  that's fine bcs u believe in them no prob at all . Sorry it was my mistake ..i thought u r Arjuns Fan first n will trust him whatever he says  but i was wrong πŸ˜•

You r right Arjun never clarifies any rumour abt rati n his linkup with her that is why all arti fans live in denial n dillusion. Her kisee ka apna thinking hain . Btw sooner or later people wil know the reality , jiske destiny main Jo hona hoga wahi hoga we fans cannot stop this, as long as they r happy it's fine by us.

Anyways thanks again for sharing pictures :) .

ROFLOL thumbnail
annie aise toh he has DENIED bein with rati too clearly so many times...as a matter of fact denied being with anyone..but you guys pair him up with rati and in the same way i want him with neha ...wats wrong in that?

Its just that like you all i would also appreciate if you guys let me live in denial too!

And yeah exactly i know we shouldn't really stalk down that girl's relatives and ask them bout her relationship status... its not fair!

@ priyanka..

jadi tor daak shune keu naa aashe tabe ekla chalo re... !

ditto its bout the way we perceive..you do it from arti fan's pov and i from arha's ...and these perspectives will never meet trust me lol

i know...only time will solve this mystery LOL I wish arjun marries me instead and puts these rumours to rest haha

No prob hun..

Anyway lets clear it out once and for all...lets drool and let others drool too...lol peace, lovessss..

Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago
@Shikha... Well the day he will marry you , we will celebrate that tooo  and i will  be the first one to congratulate u fir to sab problem he finish πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for everyone ... who knows it might happen ...

Aaj Kal  Life main Kuch Bhee Possible hai , Kabhee Kabhee Kahi  Aise hee kahi huee baat sach ho jati hai ........ ...πŸ˜† and if it happens than we will drool over u tooo .....thread per thread khulega ...just wait n watchπŸ˜†

My Comments was only based on-Arjun does not like people linking him with NS ( based on his denies so many times) but he really n truly respect his friendship with her  ,so we shud not give name like bhaiya-bhabhi , mummy -papa etc etc .. in that way u r disrespecting arjun freindship for her as well ,thats what i wanted to say but better leave things here n be happy n droool n let others drool... but may be one day we will drool over u and arjun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

ROFLOL thumbnail

Hahahahahaha i knowww ppl will make our AT! Humara naam bhi ARha hee hoga hahaha ppl will drool over us they'll discuss us haha wow ROFL.. i wish life itni simple hoti..but arjun will not ghaas daalo me even in reality..LOL nevermind but wats the harm in imagining... ;) *drools over herself and arjun* lMAO