Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update!

I am sooo sick and tired of all this naatak. I mean Rupesh is hell bent on throwing out Murli and co whilst Bharti still wants to be with him and Murli is throwing 10 insults back at Rupesh!
Its all so childish.. Mridala need to speak up..

Personally I am Rupesh's side, cos I don't really like how Murli's been with Bharti from day1.. He WANTED to marry Bharti even after she asked him whether he was being forced.

secondly, if it hadn't been for getting the money for Veena's wedding then Murli would have said no! Rupesh didn't sell his daughter, he helped out Murli's family when they were in need and now their daughters wedding is called they are doing dramebaazi!
especially Kamla.! Gosh that woman annoys mee..

I love Gaushala.. yes she is a mega vamp and NO goodness and all these problems are cos of her but she is the only one who seems to speak sense. (example that why did Kamla-Bansi get Murli married to Bharti)

Bharti at Veena's wedding should have spoke up instead of just listening to insults. She KNEW why Murli married her and still did everything for her in-laws..
The stupid people should have atleast listened to Bharti, even once..
Bharti isn't one to cause trouble YET still they carried on humilating her.. like Rupesh said if you had tried to find out then maybe you would have known?! and what did Murli do? start insulting Bharti AGAIN!!
^^ Back to Bharti speaking up, why was she so quiet?! She had already stopped the wedding so why not tell them straight out everything?
Its just such mumbo jumbo.. Kamla/Murli keep showing so much attitude so why don't they give the money back and take their money and go??  
Bansilal got ill so Bharti helped/supported them.. FOR WHAT?? I mean how much support did they give Bharti when everything about Prakash was coming out?
and yes Bansilal is a nice man and probably the only person that deserves to be let off.. but I have no respect whatsoever for him.. I mean he has NO backbone.. Kamla does all the talking and screaming that he couldn't tell his wife to shut up!
Can see who wears the trousers in the house!

Sorry about my rant but this is just so annoying and for weeks now I wanted to get this out! LOL.. :D
Didn't mean to offend anyone.. =))
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

I love Gaushala.. yes she is a mega vamp and NO goodness and all these problems are cos of her but she is the only one who seems to speak sense. (example that why did Kamla-Bansi get Murli married to Bharti)

🤣ROFL ROFLROFL...true....i too just loved gau on that epi 😃
murli must turn on kamla,bansi and to veena especially.. for not stopping him to wed bharti after knowing very well he isnt happy with it......the scene of bharti cancelling veena's wedding was priceless 😆.....i enjoyed veena's cry....she deserved it for spoiling murli's life for the sake of her own happiness...

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
I don't think I have the energy to comment abt this show or where it is leading at the moment. Too much drama and wouldn't know where to begin or end.😕
Thanks for the update
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago