10/2/11 W/U "You have 12hrs to give me my money"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This confrontation b/w Murli & Rupesh was very exciting, something akin to an India-South Africa cricket match, or a ULF battle.  Or, in serial terms, something like Karan vs Nandini in PKCM, or DK vs Vrinda in RS.  Incidentally, following those Vik-Sriti rumors, across serials, Murli and Vrinda (but not Sandhya) would make a great pair - she w/ her tapori style, and he w/ his gangsta like manner of talking to Rupesh today.

Murli certainly had balls, but again, @ the start of the episode, he did well to recount what happened to his parents & sister thanks to Rupesh.  After rejecting Rupesh's ultimatum to leave, I like how he boldly turned it around, and  instead gave Rupesh a counter ultimatum of 12 hours.  Actually, he has balls - the house ain't in Rupesh's name, but it ain't in Murli's name either, it's in Bharti's, so only she gets to say whether Murli's family stays there or not, not Rupesh.  One would think that given that, Murli would be careful about how he treats Bharti, but no, he, according to the dwarf attack article, goes on to disown her.

So if they all get their faces blackened, can't Murli simply get rid of at least a part of it by shaving?  Bansi too!  Only hapless guys would be Mridang & Dumroo.  Maybe if Veena's face is blackened, they could challenge Prakash to marry her and see whether his love is 'true' or not.  Oh, and Gau!  Can't wait  😈

But once that's cleared, then what?  Murli will have no choice but to leave - w/o any money.  Maybe another good choice by Murli might be to return to his birth parents, and let Mridala deal w/ Rupesh on whatever terms.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Ah the boot was on the other foot today

I felt really bad for Bharati having to hear her husband say those things about her and i really didnt like Rupesh when he was trying to get Bansilal out of the bed, i have sympathy for Bansilal out of everyone in the family

Looks like Murli has been doing his research and yes only Bharati can decide on who stays and who goes, but our Mahaan Bhartai isnt going to kick anyone out because she's just too nice, but seriously after hearing all those things why was she stopping her dad from kicking them out?? how much more does she want to hear...she heard it staright from the horses mouth but yet stood there telling her fther not to kick them out...sorry if that was me id drag them out by there ears

Yes Murli has gotten stronger, he's snapped but seriously he didnt have to ay those things Bharati, nobody forced Murli to help Bharati's family when they were broke he did that by choice he didnt even discuss it with Bharati so why throw that in Rupesh's face, yes he did a good deed to help them but it was his own choice and you cant blame others for choices you make

Rupesh has no one to blame but himself he did wrong at the start of the drama, i was furious at the way he was showing off about his wealth and trying to get his daughter married and Murli is justified to say that he sold his daughter because that is how it was percieved

Theres right and wrong on both sides, and the person stuck in the middle needs to stand up for her rights sooner rather than later because the whole mahaan routine is doing my head in
Vr15h thumbnail
She won't!  That's why the other 40 dwarfs come in!
Kiran_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

She won't!  That's why the other 40 dwarfs come in!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That should be fun to see
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Kiran for updates..
Whatever is happening not a good track.. Rupesh is humilating murali and his family also not a good thing.. this should have stopped in better way not going to this extent.. Bansilal is sick.. but Rupesh is not beleiving that... Murli either did not do right.. but he did not had any choice to save his father... I did not like this track...
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the update. sad condition for bharti😭😭Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
I'd have to say following yesterday's episode, that both the sides are to blame. Really, i was in cheering-on mode when Rupesh had decided to stand up to Murli after the Prakash drama, but now I think he's going a bit far. Dragging Bansilal out of bed in his fragile state was an out-and-out senseless thing to do. Also, i understand where he's (Rupesh) coming from, but he should once pause to think about Murli's state of mind. As flawed a person Murli is, in this case, i'd call his reaction to Rupesh most natural. Since he thinks that Rupesh purposely tried to get them charged for attempted Dowry Murder. And after seeing the breakdown of Bansilal before the inhuman torture meted to him at the police station, anybody would find it too much to weigh upon his senses. Murli, here, did what anyone in his place would've done.
 πŸ˜•

So, i was moved to Murli's side today a bit  -and also not to forget that his accusation to Rupesh of "buying off" a groom for his daughter was BANG-ON.

As for Bharati, i'd disagree with you all that she is being a doormat. She clearly is not. Maybe she had been when she'd rushed to bring back Murli and Co. after they were kicked out by Rupesh in the FIRST PHASE, but what she's doing NOW, is acting mature and wise. She is correct to gauge that this entire conflict is a result of unfortunate misunderstandings and misperceptions, which need be cleared off at the root. I personally think its a good thing that she's keeping herself above the stings and barbs being thrown at her by Murli at the heat of the moment. However mean and crude Murli might be behaving,  we must remember that he's not exactly in his senses. Lets cut him some slack in this one, shall we?
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

I'd have to say following yesterday's episode, that both the sides are to blame. Really, i was in cheering-on mode when Rupesh had decided to stand up to Murli after the Prakash drama, but now I think he's going a bit far. Dragging Bansilal out of bed in his fragile state was an out-and-out senseless thing to do. Also, i understand where he's (Rupesh) coming from, but he should once pause to think about Murli's state of mind. As flawed a person Murli is, in this case, i'd call his reaction to Rupesh most natural. Since he thinks that Rupesh purposely tried to get them charged for attempted Dowry Murder. And after seeing the breakdown of Bansilal before the inhuman torture meted to him at the police station, anybody would find it too much to weigh upon his senses. Murli, here, did what anyone in his place would've done.

πŸ˜•

So, i was moved to Murli's side today a bit  -and also not to forget that his accusation to Rupesh of "buying off" a groom for his daughter was BANG-ON.

As for Bharati, i'd disagree with you all that she is being a doormat. She clearly is not. Maybe she had been when she'd rushed to bring back Murli and Co. after they were kicked out by Rupesh in the FIRST PHASE, but what she's doing NOW, is acting mature and wise. She is correct to gauge that this entire conflict is a result of unfortunate misunderstandings and misperceptions, which need be cleared off at the root. I personally think its a good thing that she's keeping herself above the stings and barbs being thrown at her by Murli at the heat of the moment. However mean and crude Murli might be behaving,  we must remember that he's not exactly in his senses. Lets cut him some slack in this one, shall we?

I fully agree w/ this.  At some point, it has to be sunk into that moron Rupesh that he was doing nothing less than buying off a groom for his  daughter - nothing less!  And Murli did everything he did on the assumption that Rupesh had dug him into this hole.

And I blame Rupesh in a BIG way - not ONCE did he try to  explain to Murli & others what he had searched & found  out about Prakash: it was all about confronting them about how could they not trust Bharti.  That would have been appropriate AFTER such an exposure.  But Rupesh never even TRIED to explain anything - all he did was demand explanations from them.

Let's look @ it from Murli's family's POV (minus of course Mridala).  They've seen Prakash revolt against who they think are his parents, and b'cos of the magnitude of what Prakash has done, Bharti seems to be tough to believe.  Yeah, it's legitimate to argue that they should have believed her, but they've already seen the games that one bahu - Gau - plays w/ them, so I don't exactly hold it against them for not blindly believing Bharti, and wanting some evidence.  It's perfectly legitimate for anybody to require & expect evidence - it's only in fairy tales & movies that characters have ESP and by questioning their own heart, know what the others are saying πŸ€”  So if Rupesh had presented Bansilal & family w/ the evidence about Prakash - which has YET TO BE DONE, then one could have expected the Reds to be more accomodating of Bharti.

So sorry, but I refuse to see Rupesh as  a hero in any of this!

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
when dwarf's community can come and blacken their faces (which is unnecessary coz except murli everybody accepted her ..they never humiliated her ) i wish some 20 to 30 band masters also come in and blacken rupesh face for humiliating them πŸ˜ƒ ...

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago