Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwww okie Faraan.. Cyaa.. Me too BRB then πŸ˜ƒ
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys how r u all. Guddi i can't say thank you cuz you don't like it but i can say i love you so much for uploading these vids of ST. I can't do much but plzz tell me if u want a PRB VM so i can make it for u. Nitu Di you're going to sleep im in college πŸ˜† 😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Woowoww I would never mind for a PRB VM Farzu 😳.. Love you for that πŸ˜ƒ And u take care of urself first πŸ˜ƒ

Ok one more vid.. After Prerna finds out abt Tanisha, PRB bash-session.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Love it ! πŸ˜ƒ Her pain πŸ₯Ί

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khhycJOIWeA[/YOUTUBE]

Faraan one more vid of her curly hair stuff.. Pics pics pics πŸ˜†..

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Bt AP fans k lye to treat hogi na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tum logo ki to treat already ho chuki hai with the rajshri stuffs.think about us,when they stopped just before PRB marriage.

M e 2 think the same.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFX8vwGtFe0[/YOUTUBE]

:-<

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Good.. Was this for me ? Even if it's not, I would answer as usualπŸ˜†

Useless Character is Mitali.. πŸ‘ And then Nivedi's husband πŸ‘

And if u ask me abt the most disgusting character.. My list .. from last to first..

Komo.. Because she was the only villain who succeeded in every negative stuff😲.. Separating AP to separating PRB to separating AP and PRB in the end ( Because for me what happens after death is really meaningless, I believe in Live-Love-Laugh ) .. She almost killed all 3.. I dont like her😑

Then Mohini budhiya😑.. She just can NOT be Anurag's mom😑 She is so DAMN selfish😑 That Prerna who saved her life from evil Sam, this lady just didn't think abt Prerna's emotions and wanted AP to get married even after knowing that RB is alive.. And Prerna still craves and loves him only 😑 She was the main reason of separating AP too😑 She slapped my slap queen &^$*(&%*)&%*%(*&%O(&😑😑

And last but not the least.. Menka.. Though her presence was short .. But she did the ultimate disgusting stuff in KZK history 🀒 Killing a lil kid🀒 I wish I could kill her with my own hand🀒

I think with this reply you almost gave summary of kzk .
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Woowoww I would never mind for a PRB VM Farzu 😳.. Love you for that πŸ˜ƒ And u take care of urself first πŸ˜ƒ

Ok one more vid.. After Prerna finds out abt Tanisha, PRB bash-session.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Love it ! πŸ˜ƒ Her pain πŸ₯Ί

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khhycJOIWeA[/YOUTUBE]

Faraan one more vid of her curly hair stuff.. Pics pics pics πŸ˜†..

😭😭😭

Bajaj's dimples however... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Prerna just couldn't stand that her husband had relations with another woman and this scene just made me πŸ₯Ί. I hated this track especially when Prerna actually believes that Bajaj attempted to kill Prem. πŸ˜‘ So does Anurag and neither apologised peoperly, just sorry. What the hell's that gonna do! Understandable with Prerna though, she was heartbroken as it is.

Love ya Guddi, for all these videos. We must have done something good to get all these videos. πŸ˜† 
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyyyyy HI Shwetians!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— How are you all ????  Any news abt Shweta πŸ˜•........Plzzz say yes coz i m missing her a lott n dieing to see her on screen 😭😭..........It has been a long time since BB4 ended and still no news of her..........πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Will have to be content with ST videos, for now.