Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

No.. πŸ₯Ί Bass karo tum sab log..

Woh toh Anurag bhi kitni baar anaap shanaap bola hai Prerna ke baare mei, iska matlab ye thodi na hai ke he was jealous of her πŸ₯Ί Veena is just sad that Shweta is not giving her much bhaav and all her love is showered to Seema Ji πŸ₯Ί

Samjha karo koi πŸ₯Ί

seema ji = RB??? 🀣
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: njo921

veena was good when she was busy with her own things i agreeπŸ˜†.... but i didnt like her 1) when she created the confusion between sara-ST about getting credit for work 2) her supporting dolly 3) trying to instigate sameer against ST 4) always calling ST fake... i.e. naqaab reference

but yes based on entertainment factor i love rakhi and veena!!! πŸ˜›

yeah good to see shweta is looking to the future and not on a bb4 hangover.... dolly and veena on the other hand will milk it for all its worth! πŸ˜†

Nitu ab bus bhi kr do.. Guddie ji ka dil mat dukhao..πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
veena and rakhi fans!!! good news for u.... they r going to be on a show together! its called Bigg Toss! coming soon...

its a show with 14 ppl living in a house... divided into 2 teams competing against each other and the winner in the end will win a car or something.... πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

seema ji = RB??? 🀣

Yeh samjha tumne ? 😲😭🀣

Thankie FaraanπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I miss Veena for sure😭 Nitu I know I just disliked her whenever she called ST fake that's all..

Okie here is one more HQ vidπŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3I8pEvfugE[/YOUTUBE]

😳😳 Preru missing Bajju😳😳
Faraan92 thumbnail

veena and rakhi fans!!! good news for u.... they r going to be on a show together! its called Bigg Toss! coming soon...

its a show with 14 ppl living in a house... divided into 2 teams competing against each other and the winner in the end will win a car or something.... πŸ˜†

Is it really true..???? or r u making dis news..???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Is it really true..???? or r u making dis news..???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

no im so serious! look at this article! 😊
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Veena-Malik-finds-a-new-guy/articleshow/7527973.cms

key point... it says this in it....
The show has 14 house guests who are divided into two teams. And the person who comes first gets a car worth approximately '15-20 lakh. With reality TV biggies like Rakhi Sawant and Veena Malik also participating in "Bigg Toss"

idk if its a full tv reality show or just a spoof though.... πŸ˜†
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail

I simply loved dis song on Prerna.. infact i used to record it nd jab bhi yeh song sunna mujhe Prerna ki yaadein satani..😍 πŸ€£πŸ€£
BollyPC thumbnail

Yeh samjha tumne ? 🀣

Thankie FaraanπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I miss Veena for sure😭 Nitu I know I just disliked her whenever she called ST fake that's all..

😳😳 Preru missing Bajju😳😳

haha... ok ill stop with the veena comments now.... πŸ˜›

thanks for the video!... i hate RB long hair style... YUCK! πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

no im so serious! look at this article! 😊
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Veena-Malik-finds-a-new-guy/articleshow/7527973.cms

key point... it says this in it....
The show has 14 house guests who are divided into two teams. And the person who comes first gets a car worth approximately '15-20 lakh. With reality TV biggies like Rakhi Sawant and Veena Malik also participating in "Bigg Toss"

idk if its a full tv reality show or just a spoof though.... πŸ˜†

OMG infact Veena also said in 1 inteview dat mujhe koi bara project mila hua hai bt abhi mai usko disclose nai karna chahti.. kahiin yeh wohi project to nai..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love that song too Faraan 😳.. RB was a YUCK with the hairstyle I know Nitu πŸ˜† How many scenes he ruined with that OMG🀒 Never mind, I will upload the vids for Shweta/Prerna.. Because I have them in kind of HQ all thanks to Rick/Da/Prachi πŸ₯Ί