3 IDIOTZ - Hell hath no Fury..Side dish with Curry

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Index:

Aditi's take: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1613039?pn=12

Saher's take:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613039&TPN=15

Shivi's take: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1613039?pn=16

Jes's take: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613039&TPN=15

Spoilerz:

Spoiler 1: 2/10/11:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/39078887

sorry guyss kinda busy ryt now. nor in a good mood to chat.. just got less time to jumping jack here nd there.. there are lotzz of workss to do tody n hopefully manage to wrap it up soonz...but pakka will try to catching up on supersaturday..!! stay tuned nd dont miss tmrw episode.. some beautiful close up moments between maneet.. honey-moon track is just about to warm up !! chillax, have funzz aur enjoy karoo!! 

p/s: sometime unexpected,abruptly things tend to happen  during or just after periods of finalization/ last minute notice ... things don't usually end up going exactly according to plan nd as cliche it is, everything happens forr a reason ... till then, dont say alvida, phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahiii !! πŸ₯±πŸ€—

------------------------------------OlderSpoilers-----------------------------------------------

After Much Discussions Me, Viju and Munni
Have been trying to decipher the spoilerzzzz Vinu has given us in the Past 2 days and here are our Findings😊

1) Spoilerz indicates revelation of Maan's Past.....Geet Maan ko uske Past mein le jaayegi (Dice being turned 6-->1, on the Snake and Ladder board indicates if Maan gets a Six he gets a chance to roll the dice again and move Forward and by changing it to one she is pulling him back) ....

2) The Stalker is stalking Geet with a Motive of Torturing Maan (Courtesy: Today's Spoiler which says Stalker is Rahul...means that we have a jealousy track, Flashback in the past we know Rahul has incited Maan's Jealousy {Chopra Party}....Twist here the Jealousy will not be felt by Maan but the Stalker seeing MAANEET )

3) SRK-Juhi Song= Two women One man....Both Women Like the Same Man...

3b) SRK-JUHI song has Amrita Singh watching their Passionate Moments, so this may be an indication of an upcoming Romantic/Sizzling/Passionate Number where the STALKER will be revealed to the audience

4)"Raghupathi Raghav" SRK- Kajol Song= Rahul Calling Anjali where One Anjali is his present (Geet) and the other Anjali his Past (Probably Sameera)....

5) The Movie KKHH has Shimla (The Summer Camp) as the place where Rahul(SRK) comes face to face with Anjali (Kajol) his college mate after 8 yrs...so what if Maan meets his college Mate/His Past in Shimla???

Possibilities
Maan may have a child, what if Sat Epi was a hint for Geet to accept Him and his past .....This is not necessary ki woh uska hi bacha ho....par a track played over paternity

Maan may have studied in Shimla, therefore he may have a past in Shimla...The Past being a Sameera here in Shimla.....

The Sat Epi which , showed Maan's shadow engulfing Geet's Pic on the whole indicates the Darkness in Maan which is his past which will engulf Geet completely until they both takes active steps together

Its also a Possibility ki isi Past Ki wajah se Geet ka MC ho...

--Nargis-- thumbnail
And so Dev returnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!🀒

Ok....I have to really get some stuff off my chest.   For starters, why let the Dev is Stalker cat out of the bag via an article.....I would ave rather appreciated being surprised in the episode.   What's the point of creating suspense only to kill it before the right time??  Did not like this.  

Second, Dev...of all the people.  Ok fine, I can take him as the stalker, but then CVs better really do their homework...and remember how Dev was shown before he was made to disappear without a trace.....na koi khat, na koi khabar!!  If IMPLEMENTED and DELIVERED smartly, this can still make for a VIABLE track....CV's please, please do consider all of the possibilities before delivering yet another luke warm track!!

Now on to Arjun and Anne track....YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI...bhai??  I really gave it a change for several episodes, them more time that goes past, the more I am convinced that they are repeating the MAANEET track again on AA.   Are the new CVs that starved for some NEW and CREATIVE material that they will simply copy and regurgitate the old Maaneet tracks on AA?   First the BADLA, then Anne buying his company, (like India Paints), and now Maanav to create a triangle....UGH...PLZ do give us something new and different, we have seen this show since the inception, we don't want the same repeat story again!!!😑😑

Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Disclaimer: Wont b online for long!! As m partying tonite!! Preeto!! No getting upset on me!! Okkkk!!!

Dev's character is been rapped!! Heavily disappointed!! There were so many twists they cud have done!! Dev infact wanted Maan & Geet to be happy!!! He dint want to come in between them!!
Y ruin Dev's character... Hmmm wondering.. is it cuz of the baby???
Quoting Mags theory:
"
aar kya article main likha hai ki woh stalker hai....itna repent karta hai..n now this stalker business...how will they justify..ya they may just show him to be the master planner with brij ko jail se nikalna, woh HP bhi gaya tha and u remember kya lekar aaya tha...empty handed...so shayd master planner..par yaar some clarification will be needed..coz he was never in love with Geet na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...."

Right now jus wanna enjoy Maneet's madhumaas!!
More after checking the epi!!

Check this.. yahan story kuch aur hai

http://www.starone.in/news/1330/who-is-stalking-geet.aspx

Cute Epi!! a random filler with a l'l presence of the stalker!!
Highlight:
 - Maan cudaofying nazar & chk'n out Geet!!
 - Both missing their SR whilst chking the decorated room
 - The girls apologizing to Maan!! Basically to prove tht 1 luk @ Maan & ny1 wud knw how deeply he adores his wife.. *hmmmm*
 - Arjun disturbed by Manav (new commer) flirting with Annie... Ogay! Annie u wud eventually make him realize that he luvs u.. bt is that enuf for your self respect???Wht abt the fact that he had the guts to use & throw u like a tissue.... (welll that the lowlight actually...:P)
 - Daadi telling Geet that she's also behaving like Maan (ab Daadi.. sangat ka asar toh hoga hi na)
 - Maan: "Jo hukum begam sahiba".... aweeeeeee I luved it!!

Lowlight:
 - Irritating stalker
 - Hw is it that Geet buys a similar blue shawl for Daadi... & the entire shopping for all 3 Khurana women is blue .. blue .. & blue... Hmmm are Maneet in all blue mood today????
 -

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Its dev return....and He is positive.....its written in article ....he will try to bring them closer.....And lets wait for Cvs to show something on this track before jumping on conclusions.......
.NAGS I told u.....meri news....galat nahi thi
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode... for me...RETURN of GEETπŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet was back in her character. Morning only i had posted one thread on her character transition.. as I was very upset seeing her childish iiresponsible behaviour in last few episodes..

Looks like creative team have listened to the feedback which must have come to them through different forums.. Today Geet was looking back in character..... matured.. playful..and beautiful...Blue Saree she was looking so gorgeous...

I was very happy to see her back...

Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey kads..
that was what is bothering me...the logic behind dev turning negative..if he is at all..coz there is no mention in any article abt turning negative..so why negetive???????????hence meine aisa jawab diya...i would not mind it if he is shown as the bad guy with back story..

hi guys
not reserving yet coz yet to see the episode..reached home after 9:45...hence..
will be back
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BUT Y does he have to ghusaofy his tangg & TRY to bring them closer?????
Arent they deeply in luv???
Damn Maan is DIEING to touch her!! He kills himself 1000000ssss of times .. cuz he cant touch her!!!
U think they need a 3rd person to TRY to get m close?????

Originally posted by: kuls11

Its dev return....and He is positive.....its written in article ....he will try to bring them closer.....And lets wait for Cvs to show something on this track before jumping on conclusions.......
.NAGS I told u.....meri news....galat nahi thi

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An Honest Opinion - not riddles or rhyme !

No oomph in the romance;  no breath-stoppers in the suspense !!

A notch-down in my expectancy; a dejection in the present tense;

Annie-Arjun seem to be show-stoppers for the while,

With Annie's dice thrown sky high to reach 99 and Arjun pretty much the dude who slithers down the snake in style;

Nevertheless, M&G's repartee - still cute and bouncy,

but the sweet honey left too long in the jar, and the moon over shadowed by the down play of the stars,

Honey-moon romance needs to be raised up in the bar !!

πŸ˜†RES.  for more....

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kkadss

BUT Y does he have to ghusaofy his tangg & TRY to bring them closer?????
Arent they deeply in luv???
Damn Maan is DIEING to touch her!! He kills himself 1000000ssss of times .. cuz he cant touch her!!!
U think they need a 3rd person to TRY to get m close?????

What more can he do to bring them closer....force them to sleep with each other??πŸ˜•