Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Good ratings for ZCAπŸ˜ƒ so many CB promos also in it.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Is  this all  the result of  CB ,s promos?   Zee must be realizing the value of CB and should do jusice with the coming soap and  not to take viewers for granted....At the end of the day its their product.....
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalhov thanks yaar
Zee got good rating because of cb2 promos thats the reason I think
but any way I know that cb2 will rock.....
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh so the increase was due to Zee cine awards and also Geeta has come in the rankings.......I don't think it was there before. Guess Gitas mundan and the revenge track might be working.

On another note I came across this article regarding Ragini (Parul Chauhan) of Bidayee fame replacing the current female lead of Rishton Se Bari Pratha, Colors 7.30 pm show.  Parul is a very good actress and has a strong fan following.Looks like the rival channels have more respect for CB than the creators of CB themselves.....I mean they are going all out for safeguarding their product while 6 months back Zee did exactly the opposite and is now doing it the hard way.

Here is the link to the article

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8841-parul-chauhan-replaces-shalini-chandran-in-pratha.htm

Thanks Chalhov for the ratings.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
suwin thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov for the ratings....AVINA will make CB and zee number 1 again....CB rocks πŸ˜ƒ

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misti73

On another note I came across this article regarding Ragini (Parul Chauhan) of Bidayee fame replacing the current female lead of Rishton Se Bari Pratha, Colors 7.30 pm show.  Parul is a very good actress and has a strong fan following.Looks like the rival channels have more respect for CB than the creators of CB themselves.....I mean they are going all out for safeguarding their product while 6 months back Zee did exactly the opposite and is now doing it the hard way.

Extremely loved those highlighted lines.πŸ‘
hopefully atleast now they have realized.

Thanks for the info chalhov.
Good to see increase in TRPs of Zee when the promos of CB started.
maybe their shows are doing great now but cant deny that CB is also part of it. since in every break they show promo, some people only turn on the channel to see the promos of CB, ( that includes me tooπŸ˜ƒ) Yesterday i saw Agle janam.....πŸ˜† since the Article said it go off air on 10th, i was hoping if they'll show anything related to CB, but i think even today i have to see it..πŸ˜›

Edited by NiHa24 - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti ,now the channel and PH r acknowledging that CB had a imp role in trps and rival shows at that time r also taking the fact into consideration as the GECs which were bordering between 186 to 200 have now gone upto 200 to 250 with the CB news and promos.
Niha me too just switch on so as I can catch hold of the promos and yesterday I had some work as home was on leave and so got to see new promosπŸ˜‰ though did not catch up the news shows as I was a bit busy though internet was open and logged in the whole day but could not catch up
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti ,now the channel and PH r acknowledging that CB had a imp role in trps and rival shows at that time r also taking the fact into consideration as the GECs which were bordering between 186 to 200 have now gone upto 200 to 250 with the CB news and promos.

Chalhov the rival channels were always aware of the importance of CB...only Zee and PH had put their blinkers on.I won't say that Zee was not aware, otherwise they would not have milked CB until it was completely destroyed but their shortsightedness led them towards short term TRP gains and they forgot that they will gain more if the show runs logically for a longer time. SP was always aware of the importance of CB......thats why they brought a completely different show that was known to have worked in a regional channel, the show had a very strong script, they employed experienced actors to enact the roles....in one word gave their own their best treatment so that it can compete. If SP did not value CB and its effect on the audience then it would not have employed Rubina to anchor their other show as Radhika.    
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

An extremely pertinent point in asking Rubina to anchor their samarpan series.  The rival channels had a healthy respect for Avinash and Rubina's popularity, no wonder it gave a real good shake to ZEE and someone must have got up from their deep slumber to realise that they indeed have a solution to their problems and in ahurry announced the second series of CB.  However it looks like some kind of thought has been put in into this edition and hence the delayed launch of CB2.  All this is fine if they have really done their homework well---they need to remember the story of the hare and the tortoise.