and please do add me to ur pm list😊
nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti123

hey congrats for your 2nd mayur ff 

story seems interesting 
continue soon
and please do add me to ur pm list😊

thnx dear...........nd i'll surely pm u..........
nerdndproud thumbnail
frnds here is the chapter one of this ff. i hope u'll like it and plz forgive me for my mistakes..........

Chapter One

A ray of light entered into a room through the curtains. It was a big room with a big bed in the centre...large windows with flowing curtains. . The room was painted in white shades'. the curtains had shades of white. A dressing table and a cupboard on the whole of right wall''a balcony was adjacent at the left side of the room.  The room was so messy. Cloths were everywhere''some books and cds were on the sofa. A empty pizza box was on the side table of the bed.

It was 8 a.m''alarm was ringing''there was a girl sleeping on the bed. She stretched her hand and turned off the alarm. After about 10 minutes that girl got up from bed and went to the bathroom. She took a shower. After taking the shower she got ready. She was wearing a black business suit. She tied her hair in ponytail. She didn't wear any jewelry and didn't apply any make up. She went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee .After finishing the coffee she took her car key and locked her home. She lived in the 18th floor of an apartment house. It was the top floor. She reached the parking lot and got into a black porsche.  Then she turned on the music system of the car and drove herself towards the office.

About half an hour later her car reached before a multistoried building. She parked her car and entered into the building. Her office was at 15th floor. She entered into the lift and pressed the button marked 15. When she entered into the office it was sharp 9.30. Every day Nupur Roy reached the office at same time'.not one minute before not one minute late. Then she went her cabin and called her secretary. A girl entered her cabin with a tray. In the tray there were sandwiches and a glass of orange juice. It was the breakfast of Nupur Roy. Everyday she took her breakfast at office. During eating the breakfast Nupur checked her whole day schedule. It became a daily routine. Today she also did the same'

Nupur: Cristina'''what is my today's schedule?

Cristina: Mam'..You have a meeting with the creative members and as our new managing director will join day after tomorrow so we have some final check.

Nupur: okay'..b/w I told you to arrange all files in an order. Did u do that?

Cristina: actually mam'''

Nupur understood that the task was not done yet and it was enough to make her mad'..

Nupur: what? You didn't complete it yet! What were you doing all day? Go''I'm giving you half an hour'.complete the task'..if you can't do this in time then next time won't show your face.

Cristina: yes mam'.

Cristina left Nupur's cabin fuming with anger. Everyday she was scolded by her boss minimum thousand times. She thought might be God forgot to give her a heart. Actually not only Cristina but also every single person of this office thought the same. No one in this office ever saw her smiling. Nupur was a complete workaholic at the office hour and she didn't tolerate a single mistake of any one.

After half an hour Cristina went Nupur's cabin with some files. This time Cristina did her job properly but Nupur Roy never praised anyone. So this time she did the same. Then she attended the meeting. At the meeting she scolded every single person who was attending the meeting. Nupur was so rude to everyone. About 2 p.m. Nupur went a restaurant and took her launch. After the launch she went back her office. At this time she checked every arrangement because her new boss would join the office the day after tomorrow. Suddenly she remembered she didn't know anything about her new boss. So she decided to ask Cristina about her new boos'.

Nupur: Cristina'.

Cristina: yes mam''

Nupur: tell me the details about our new MD.

Cristina: mam''.his name is Mr. Basu''he worked in our Indian branch'.

Nupur: Indian branch?

Cristina: yes mam''our new MD is from India.

Nupur: India''

This word reminded her some old memories which she didn't want to remind. Because those memories made her emotional and she didn't want to be emotional. She brushed off those thought from her mind and concentrated to her work. For last seven years she had been trying to forget those memories. But she couldn't do it properly. Till now those memories haunted her every time.

At 6 p.m. Nupur left her office and went her home. She changed her cloth and wore a shorts and a top with a high heel boot. This time her hair was open. But one thing was common in this time too and that was she didn't wear any jewelry and didn't apply any make up. Actually she didn't like to decorate herself. She loved to be simple. And then she went DBC, a famous disco in London. There was loud music. For last seven days she came here regularly. Now everyone knew her here. She took a corner sit. Everyday she took the same sit.   Meanwhile a waiter came to her with a glass of bear. She took the drink and drank it silently. With this drink she was trying to forget her pain. After sometime a young guy came to her''

Guy: hey beautiful'..wanna dance?

Nupur gave him a stern look and this was enough for the guy to stay from her. Nupur drank till 11 p.m. During this time she never talked to anyone. No one dare to talk to her. Nupur had no friend. She didn't want any attachment to anyone. That's why she didn't make any friends. At 11 p.m. Nupur left the club. She went back her home and threw herself on the bed and went in a deep slumber.

This was the end of the day of Nupur Roy'''' everyday her day went in a same way''..her day started with files and finished with glass of bear'''.there was no change for last seven years''..

love

ridi

note: frnds I'm going to out of town. So I'll give my next update at next Saturday.Till then keep smiling.😊

chapter two-page 12

Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful update

do continue soon
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria-soniarti

Beautiful update

do continue soon

thnx dear.....😛
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ridi
nice update dear
loved it

keep it up
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

excellent update.......................

very nice
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ridi very different story...

very nice part...
well one day she will fall in love for sure..
waiting for mayank's entry..
thnx for the pm sweety
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it's truely amazing dear lovedddddddd it