Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my god that was a wild update and good arjun got beatings from maan. PLssssssssssssss update soon.
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg tht was a totally unexpected update...plz continue soon!! Waiting to read wat happens next.......
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
that was awsome one yaar...finally maan knows abt arjun !!! 
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. well finally maan came to know abt arjun and arjun received the well deserved punch. their bond is really very strong. maneet scene was very passionate. continue soon.......
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 aahh annie and arjun , both deserve each other
both r equally fool.
loved the way maan bit arjun . lovely. loved it.
 annie the food hope she understand her bro and bhabi and their magical love.
 and that arjun also.
 aawww aarman also want kill him.
 go ahead .
 aww geet understand maan's pain.
 maan take his pain on geet.
in precap maan accepting arjun.
 hope no more problem.
 don't know y I feel problem will come in  a arjun's elder sister.
 update soon.
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

-truly magical-
part 119

Anni - Arjun is a nice guy, mana ki uska pyar dihkane ka tarika galat tha, lekin,
u know bhai he tried committing suicide for her.
She narrated the whole thing wat Arjun did for her.
Maan was wild, mad, his temper had no limit. He could kill anyone who came on his way.
Anni failed to explain anything about herself & Arjun , she only told about how much Arjun loved Geet truly didn't even mention wat geets reaction was.

Geet just walked in with Arjun with balloons, cakes & flowers for Anni to celebrate Valentines day. Anni was delighted to see Arjun. Geet was happy to see the smile back in Anni's face.
Anni - bhai yah Arjun hain
maans eyes turned blood red & he trusted a punch right on Arjun's face. Anni was taken a back - bhai
Geet knew wat was in his head. She didn't know how to stop. Maan was no where to stop, he punched him on another heavy thrust into his stomach making him spit out blood.
Arjun - wat is wrong with u
Maan - how dare u
punching & smashing his face to the wall
Arjun - Maan stop it, mera haat utt jayega
as if that could stop Maan Singh Khurana instead he turned his hand around twisting it backward, almost cracking a bone definite some torn ligament.
Geet to anni - kya kaha tum ne Maan ko Arjun ke baren main
before anni could reply, Geet could hear Maan shouting & kicking him - how dare u touch my Geet...isse haat ne chuwane mera Geet ko.... stamping & crushing his fingers under his boot.
Arjun fumbling & trumbling - I thought u knew about it
Maan punched another one on his face
Geet held maan's hand - Anni's loves him Maan...
Arjun smiled teasingly with a bleeding face - why did she hide it from u then??? with a tinge of victory
Geet didn't expect that coming, she knew this will only provoke Maan further.
Maans anger shot to all time high & he lifted him by his color & dragged him out to the door - because she didn't want me to kill u with my bare hands.
Geet's was filled with tears, nothing could come between them, she knew, she always trusted him but he just proved how much he did.

Anni was mute spectator of all this she didn't know they were together, neither did she know how much Maan & Geet loved each other, she thought she was a fool to have told about Arjun like this. She just ruined everything.
Arjun - without knowing u kept bodyguard to watch her.
Geet shouted her heart out - wat is wrong with u
Arjun fumbling on his feet.. bleeding from every where .. why did u have a bodyguard..see he didn't trust u thats why .. Maan trusted another punch on his face. Geet placed a tight slap on his face.
Geet - that's because he cared for me. The few hours when I was not reachable because u kidnapped me..hell broke open on him...
Maan - he kidnapped u ..he turned to kick him again..Oh man u r so dead
Arjun was shocked to see the bond they shared... the punches & kicks kept following, he didn't know how can two people love each other so much, not that he want to marry Geet now or he thought about her that way, but the blind faith Maan had on her, the understanding she had about his reaction was commendable.
Maan - I don't want him my sister's life
Geet held his punch looking at Arjun almost dieing - Maan anni is pregnant

Maan froze. He didn't know how to react. His sister was pregnant !!! that too with a guy who doesn't love her. Anni rushed Arjun to the hospital. Geet & Maan followed. Maan was not reacting, he was angry, shattered. He was more worried for anni & her future. Her baby jis ki koi galti nahi.
Armaan attended to Arjun & came out
armaan - isse tu mera hospital kyun layee.. u know I may just kill him
Maan looked at Geet in pain & walked out.
armaan left them alone.

He silently dropped her to the Hawali it was already pass 11pm. He just kissed her forehead & drove away. He was in pain, how could he be so careless about her, someone just tortured her.. his wife..Maan Singh Khurana's wife. He walked into the gym mad at himself. He continuously punched the pad angry at self to have failed yet again. She slipped her hand around his bare back. Showering kisses along the sweaty back. Her hand making up the abs to his chest. He turned to face her ..jaan I am sorry baby!!

she kissed his lips he was in pain, thinking about the abuse she had to face all alone. He was too busy with his work, that he didn't even know wat she was going through. He hugged her & tightly .. oh jaan I know u did try telling me.. then all that..mess.. Oh God... how could I .. I was supposed to take care of u.. I was never there for u.. she didn't let him finish..the kiss was the spark that led them down of carnal bliss. He instantly brought both hands to the back of her head, tugged her close & slid his fingers beneath her hair. Painfully tilting her head in a angel, he was harsh, he was carnal.. he was violent.. he was angry at himself which came out in his action, more pleasurable to her. He swept her & took her to his room. Locked the door behind & pulled away every cloth between them, he was too quick & impatient. She didn't expect him to be so emotional, he slid down her body until his face was level with her b*****. he cupped them lushly, his tongue swiped out & bathe her n****. biting them leaving his claim, making them bleed, she wiggled & whimpered beneath him.

He turned fumbling to pick the protection & within seconds covered her body. A strangled cry erupted when his thickness slid into her. He was no where slow & tender self. He trusted himself over & over again. It took her a while to reach his rhythm, it was hard, it was rough, she was not used to his roughness. On & on he drove into her, his trusts becoming wilder with every stoke, she screamed exploding  in passion .. he was no where listening to her, her scream was making him be more violent he didn't seem to stop.. no where..he wanted her, he cried into her, roaring more .. he didn't know wat he was doing, how hard it would be on her. He pinned her wrist on either side, kissing her madly.. how dare some one hurt u.. how could I let it happen...he cried.. finally he groaned throwing his head backward tears trailing down his cheeks & hers.. he lay on her panting... kissed her ' sorry .. jaan ' he was guilty.. his heart ached with the pain...he checked the time it was 4am.. even then he didn't release...her until the last cries had died down to whimpering moans.. she felt she would collapse any minute. Probably she did...she doesn't even know wat was happening ..he was really into her... she was just discovering her husband now she thought... wondering how he didn't do anything ..to keep her dream for so many months.

precap,
Maan accepting arjun
-PREV    PART 118-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 13 years ago
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely update yaar
love maaneet
kinda shockin precap
update soonxx!!!
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

oooooooooo finally he done wat i waited so eagerly he hit him believe i loved every punch😆 nd he in the pool of blood👏 atleast nt in serial bt really wanted that 2 happen in ur ff 😉i tot myt in london sumwhere it wud have happen😕 bt its better late than never😉 im really happiii uhuhuhu finally he gt 2 kno i hated geet😡😡 y was she ruining all that koi haadi waddi tuti thoda aur khoon nikalta kuch maza aata😃😃 nai
bas beech em agyi shee😭
bt chalo jitna bhi kia i loved it more than enough😊
thank u so much sweetheart 4 a rocking part simply simply loved it ooo it was just amazing😳👏😳👏

bpinky thumbnail
hey dear last 16 parts were jst too gud awesome mindblowing 🤗 this hug is for u for such a lovely writting dear....i lovd dem wow....i m so happy tht finally maan n geet hv become husband n wife in real sense...i lovd maan n geet's trust on eachother regarding arjun matter in last part 119....wow....lovd it....i ws very scard wht maan vl do now bt thank u nothing wrong happend betwen maan n geet....i lovd der mutual understnding bt maan ws really very mad coz he ws feeling guilty abt arjun matter....bt precap is nice so pls updt soon dear....