Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh.. Maan is taking Geet for granted.. And I think NT's marriage has been fixed with Dev.. So dadi wants to hurry up their marriage.. Maan should realize how much he is hurting Geet.. Waiting eagerly for your next update..

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dia_16

Oh.. Maan is taking Geet for granted.. And I think NT's marriage has been fixed with Dev.. So dadi wants to hurry up their marriage.. Maan should realize how much he is hurting Geet.. Waiting eagerly for your next update..

Even I feel the same that Daadi is planning NT's wedding with Dev. So she wants Maan to expedite his marriage so that his younger brother can get married soon. If not how can we think that Annie agreed to marry Arjun by spoiling Geet's life. Daadi had expressed it with Annie that She and Rano have already discussed about Geet & Maan's wedding and are waiting for Maan's green signal. The scenario now looks like Geet will join Civil service and concentrate on work and rift between them will grow a bit more before Daadi realize about their marriage. Please Muskan don't make the rift too much like a cliff which is difficult to cross. Let it be Arjun who clear the misunderstaning in Maan's mind about their plan about NT's marriage to khurana's.
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I m not surprised with this coming, coz it had to sm day or other. Msk has taken it too far. He is taking her simply 4 granted. I wish he cud just think abt d tym they had spent together. I fully support geet, n i sincerely hope tht tis tym maan is nt getting it easily:-[
ixiaa thumbnail

😭 why this rudeness form maan. he was supposed to understand her what happened? what's next for geet? plz update soon so we come 2 know d outcome?

Waiting.............
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ye kya hua Muski...😭

Maan is taking his anger on geet, he ignores her completely and then wants Geet to understand...totally insane😭
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i dont want geet to even see his face.........................jerk..................😡
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update bt feeling sad 4 geet. Y can't maan share his problems wid geet instd of hurting her. Im so angry yeh maan geet ke sath sath mujhe bhi pagal kardega. Hey bhagwan! Its hurts so much to c dem fighting.
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luved the update...but it is seriously difficult to manage a man with this much moody behaviour...hope geet makes him realise soon wht is wrong with him..it is too much to take for her..aur upar se dadi..why can't they clear things for her..!!😭..continue soon..!!

Rohini

Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
These dooriyan are sheer torture for all of us including Maaneet ! 😭
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I realyy think maan is taking geet for granted i hope maan understands. plssssssssssssss update soon.