Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay guys, I'm a bit behind so starting from my last comments on page 51!!! Brace yourself, it's gonna be long!!! Mallu, Ash, Jenny: my apologizes...I narrowed it down to like 5 siggies and I can't use them all....and I wanna use all of yours so I'm picking one now and switching throughout the week!! You guys are so brilliant...it becomes too hard to choose!!! SORRY!!!

@Nandu: Awww… "Blissfully sweet tears": such a lovely line!! Beautiful sweetie!

@CuteAsh: Love all of them, especially the "No One can touch expect me"…DD looks so cute! The hoo haa one is so effin' funny! Love the Oye hoye and hubby-wifey ones!!! I'm gonna go ahead and use the Kurbaan hua one…miss that passion! OMG! I love the MSK expression and the Gurti water/sand one….I can't decide which one to use!!! Ahhh..damn it, why do you make it hard for me?!!! LOLZ!!

@Ayesha: The bday avi is so cute! All of them are so chweet!

@Zunni: Beautiful job…such a heartfelt scene and siggy!

@KMH2: I love the pink/purple tint in the siggy…very nice coloring…simply gorge!

@Dangelz: Thanks for the Bday siggies!!! The 1st one with GC in shades is so hot! And the last one is so dreamy!

@Blueberry: OMG! The B Night almost kiss ones are stunning!! The old hospital siggy is also gorge!! BTW: Kavi ones are absolutely adorable!!

@MaryamUAE: Lovely job dear…so totally sweet!! Haven't seen you around before…so welcome!

@naseebraman: It's Rainin' Hearts….so perfect!! Beautiful!! Love the blue hearts…nice touch! The graphics are really very nice….so technical…Amazing!!

@Sano88: Love the "good egg/good friend" quote…so cute! The collage of Gurti is nice…and so adorable! Fantastic job! MSK one is so sexy!!! Love it!

@Donny: I love love love your Bday avis…and you gave us the monster sized ones….YIPPEEE!! Can't decide which ones to use….I'm so confused!! But thanks a bunch….fabulous job!! I agree with Jenny….def needs to be a DONNY FC!!! AHHHH!!! Love the Ume TV one….exquisite!

@Jenny: Such a OH MY GODDDD Moment….GC siggy is so hot…your siggy is putting all the McSteamys and McDreamys to shame…such sexy MSK moment!! Beauty of expression! All the Gurti ones ROCK!!! All of them are so effin' cute!! AHHH!! Okay…I'm official stuck between yours, ash, and mallus siggies…but the "can't touch this" one is killed me…love it to death and so totally using it…best smiles in the business!! And omg…you made annie-msk one…so cute!

@Anjali: awwww!! Darling is uber terrific!! Absolutely love it! Keep 'em comin'!!!

@Farzu: awwww!!! Missed you and your work so much! Glad you're making more…it's absolutely wonderful and so lovely! SO chweet…the old one is amazing! Excellent work!

@Mimi: Stunning…love the Maula Maula ones…DD in red/white sari…so beautiful and angelic! Love the cloudy effect you gave the siggies…so heaven-like!!!

@ksg-kash: OMFG!! So totally sick…Gurti ones are so deadly!! Lovely siggies!!! Awwww…the Geet kissing Maan is so cute…black and white is my fav!

@MALLU: Firstly, misses you babe!!!!!!!!!! Second, AHHHHHHH so lovely!!! Love all the bday ones, the old moments siggies bring back amazing memories…thanks so much! Love them all loads!!! Geet in pink: my angel and Maan in white: I think I just died and went to heaven…he's my greek god! Awesome Mallu! I love the collage of gurti on page 62!!! AND the old maneet one…remind me to use it IF I forget…most likely I won't ;)!! It's so hard to decide and I keep jumping between my favs!!

@KIRAN: Girl where you been!!! Lovin' it so much!! DD ones are rockin'….so effin' brilliant!!!

@Dimple: Angry Singh Khurana! LOL!!! Lovin' it…his eyes are his biggest sex appeal…I drown in his ocean of emotion/passion/expression…thanks…so nice to stare at that! He's so beautiful! Loved it!

@Salma: Me likes DD in the sari, pose, and your siggy!!! So beautiful, cute, fantastic…everything that perfect describes our DD…all in all a PERFECT siggy!!!

@Saher: Please babe no sumeet!! But nice try!!! A beautiful collection!!

@cooldude: Fatima: Excellent!!! It's so cute and chweet and effin' fantastic!!! Love it! The expressions are brilliant!!! Truly amazing babe!!! You've been MIA lately! But so glad to see one from you, hopefully will see more in the future too!!! Can't wait!!

@Prithvi: kurbaan hua one is so superb! WHOA!!! So many and so lovely all of them are!! Amazing job and keep goin'…truly beautiful! Love the quotes/wording on them…so magical!!!

sweet.melody thumbnail
Free to Use!

Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@sweetmelody: SAVED them all!!! Will use them soon!!! Fantastic job...so beautiful!!!
sweet.melody thumbnail
@sweet coco: Thank you so much! :D
Fashion101 thumbnail
Visit My Gallary

Feel to use

Hope u guys like it 😊

Angadzgirl thumbnail
@saher: lovely sigs....😍☺️
@cute_Ash: Fabulous sigs....😍☺️
@cooldude: wonderful sig.....😍☺️
@ PrithviSanyo1: beautiful sigs.....😍☺️
@jenny: Gorgeous sigs....😍☺️
@sweet.melody: Awesome sigs..😍☺️
@fashion: Amazing sigs n icons....😍☺️
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks to everyone who liked my work!! 🤗
@sweet coco, My name's ayesha 😆 not fatima and thanks so much! 🤗
here's another one:
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
geetlovemaan-Mrinalini-blackb28shonasukirtiAngadzgirl* ~ Roshni ~ *salma434sweet coco
and Thankyou shoo much Hetal Mrinalini and Angdazgirl for the individual comments..🤗
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angadzgirl

Thank you😳

@  sweetcoco: thanks dear, I have just tried something new😉
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

@Ash: I loved both the siggies... Killer... Super liked!!!! SAVED :)

@Mallu, Saher, cooldude10, Rakhi : Amazing Stuff!!!

Love

Mina

thnks mina😳

Originally posted by: ..Gurti-Kash..

[

@PrithviSanyo1 Brilliant Creationss😉 
@Jenny Awesome Creationsss😉

thanks dear😳

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Okay guys, I'm a bit behind so starting from my last comments on page 51!!! Brace yourself, it's gonna be long!!! Mallu, Ash, Jenny: my apologizes...I narrowed it down to like 5 siggies and I can't use them all....and I wanna use all of yours so I'm picking one now and switching throughout the week!! You guys are so brilliant...it becomes too hard to choose!!! SORRY!!!

love the collage of gurti on page 62!!! AND the old maneet one'remind me to use it IF I forget'most likely I won't ;)!! It's so hard to decide and I keep jumping between my favs!!

@Prithvi: kurbaan hua one is so superb! WHOA!!! So many and so lovely all of them are!! Amazing job and keep goin''truly beautiful! Love the quotes/wording on them'so magical!!!

thanks  a lot dear.u can use them .

Originally posted by: Angadzgirl

thanks dear😳