Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Whyy? Nooo! Don't do that! Please! Just update! I enjoy reading crap also, and seeing its coming from you, I'm sure it'll be good! Please just update na! Drama Queen! Natak nai kar (If ur gujju! :P)

Aww thanks Shru!!! But seriously....until I'm not satisfied, I'm not posting anything!!!! 

Arre if u wanna read only....then read my previous updates or my other Mini FF [Heartbeat] ??!! :P But no updates for this one tonight! Sorry 

Haha hu natak nathi karti! Yes, I'm gujju <3 You too??? ðŸ˜²

Sorry once again!

xoxo
Aanya

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Aww thanks Shru!!! But seriously....until I'm not satisfied, I'm not posting anything!!!! 

Arre if u wanna read only....then read my previous updates or my other Mini FF [Heartbeat] ??!! :P But no updates for this one tonight! Sorry 

Haha hu natak nathi karti! Yes, I'm gujju <3 You too??? ðŸ˜²

Sorry once again!

xoxo
Aanya

Ha, hun gujju chhu gadheri! ðŸ˜†

And nai, mujhe kuch naya padhna hai! ðŸ˜­
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Ha, hun gujju chhu gadheri! ðŸ˜†

And nai, mujhe kuch naya padhna hai! ðŸ˜­

Aww yay!!! I love gujju people :D Not that I don't love others...but :)

Shrutikaaa!!!!! Pleasshh.....maaf karride maari maa *folds her hands and bows*  Ab se hamesha regularly update karungi! You've read my Mini???? Sorry...I didn't know! =P

Haha....as much as your comments compel me to update...I'm not writing anything tonight! I gave 2 installments already!!!! =D

xoxo
Aanya

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Shrutikaaa!!!!! Pleasshh.....maaf karride maari maa *folds her hands and bows*  Ab se hamesha regularly update karungi! You've read my Mini???? Sorry...I didn't know! =P

Haha....as much as your comments compel me to update...I'm not writing anything tonight! I gave 2 installments already!!!! =D

xoxo
Aanya

Of course I have! Wouldn't miss it for anything! Its written by you! 

And haven't I commented there? ðŸ˜²
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

write soon..

we r waiting....

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I started to read your FF and it's amazingggggg! I read all the 15 parts in 1 go..and seriously I loveee the way you wrote and the concept. The moments you've written on AR are amazingg from the basketball match to the movie's night to the paycheck celebration..those little moments are soo adorablee!!! The part where he talks about how he has his baby pics inside the CD case was soo cute and how he's like why do you have soo many names ROFL it was soo adorableee :)
The best part was when Armaan was like are we in the library and Ridz like no. Then he's like i thought we were in the library because usually people are quiet in the library...it made me ROFL

I love your FF and I hope you update soon because I'm getting very curious!!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

xoxo
Aanya

Omg you both are GUJJUS 😲 Two of my fav writers on IF are gujjus..WOOTS!
Im a gujju too...kem choo chokriyo! And oh both of you...BIG HUGS for giving us two installments for the day...LOVE YOU GUYS!
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armaan-KSG

Omg you both are GUJJUS 😲 Two of my fav writers on IF are gujjus..WOOTS!
Im a gujju too...kem choo chokriyo! And oh both of you...BIG HUGS for giving us two installments for the day...LOVE YOU GUYS!

Yayyy!!! Tu pan gujju che??? Bau saras...hahaha :D <3 Love ya too!!!

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya. thumbnail

Of course I have! Wouldn't miss it for anything! Its written by you! 

And haven't I commented there? ðŸ˜²

Oh cool!!! NO!!! You haven't commented ðŸ˜¡ Which is why I thought either you didn't like it or you didn't read it ðŸ˜†

It's okay though :)

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samiyah258

OMG I started to read your FF and it's amazingggggg! I read all the 15 parts in 1 go..and seriously I loveee the way you wrote and the concept. The moments you've written on AR are amazingg from the basketball match to the movie's night to the paycheck celebration..those little moments are soo adorablee!!! The part where he talks about how he has his baby pics inside the CD case was soo cute and how he's like why do you have soo many names ROFL it was soo adorableee :)
The best part was when Armaan was like are we in the library and Ridz like no. Then he's like i thought we were in the library because usually people are quiet in the library...it made me ROFL

I love your FF and I hope you update soon because I'm getting very curious!!

Aww thanks Samiyah!!!!!! ðŸ¤—

I will update today :)

xoxo
Aanya