AR FF: Love is.. [Link to my work+Thread 2: Pg 1]

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

*The banner is solely mine, please do not cut or copy any part of it. PSD credit goes to f**kyeahresources @ tumblr and to Deviantart*
*All the work on this thread has my copyright on it. Please do not use, copy or distribute without my permission!
Please also note, my work is shared only at three places - At IF by me and on the KaJen Humesha Facebook page and the official KaJen Facebook page by the admins of the page. If it's spotted anywhere else, please inform me, Thank You :) <3*

Hey guys!!! Aanya here!!!

I've read an amazing amount of FFs on this forum [all AR as of now ๐Ÿ˜†]

Finally I've shed my inhibitions and I'm going to post an FF here.

The title is inspired by the song- "Love is" by Backstreet Boys! It's an amazing song ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TheYoutubelink to it. 
It's an unreleased song i.e. not there in any of their albums!

I will post the first part in a few hours!
If you'd like  a PM about the updates then add me to your buddy lists!

oh and all kinds of appreciation or criticism is welcomed but no bashing about anyone or any character!

xoxo

Aanya

P.S - To be added in the PM list please add the account name "Aanya_PMaccount" to your Buddy Lists! PM-ing is so much easier that way :) Happy Reading :)

My other work:-

INDEX-

Part 1   - Page 1                                         
Part 2   - Page 5
Part 3   - Page 8
Part 5  - Page 21
Part 6   - Page 26
Part 7   - Page 33
Part 8  - Page 46
Part 9  - Page 63
Part 10  - Page 80
Part 11  - Page 91
Part 12  - Page 111
Part 13  - Page 121
Part 14  - Page 132
Part 15  - Reposted in new thread!

Link to new thread: AR FF: Love Is... #2

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonadesire thumbnail
Hey Aahana
first CONGRATULATIONS for ur first ff๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
plz continue soon n pls pm me when u update๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cont soon
pls add me to ur pm list!
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: qt4ever

Cont soon
pls add me to ur pm list!

just send me a buddy request! it's easier that way! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

xo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š
here's the first part of my FF. As of now I'm thinking it it'll be of about 10 parts but it could be more [or less]! This is my first attempts so there may be bloopers or errors so don't hesitate to tell me about them!
For a PM add me to your buddy list! The characters in this FF belong to the show DMG but the story line is completely original! I'm not doing a detailed character sketch but here's a list-

Armaan Malik - He's the owner and MD of a huge Architectural and Interior Designing firm.

Riddhima Gupta - She's a freelance Interior Designer.

Rahul Grewal - He's the owner of Grewal Constructions Pvt. Ltd. He's Ridhima's best     friend since childhood and is extremely supportive of her in whatever she does!

Muskaan Grewal - She's Rahul's wife and Riddhima's best friend since their school days. She is the Public Relations executive in Rahul's company.

Other minor characters will be introduced as the story progresses.
Okay, enough of me now enjoy the first part!

PART 1
"Breathe in. Breathe out. Come on Riddhima you can do this. You're RIDDHIMA GUPTA. You  can do anything. But what Rahul said that the boss was really short tempered and mean...Offo! Stop thinking about that!!! Agar voh mean hai toh use dikha dena ki tum uski nonsense tolerate karne waalon mein se ek nahi ho! Waise bhi, you don't have to work with him forever! He's contacted you only for one project! You're a freelance Interior Designer Ridzy...Ek project ki hi baat hai! Chal now stop thinking and do your best in there. You're gonna get this contract Ridz and you're gonna be successful. Chill maar aur andar ja. " 

Stopping her mental rambling Riddhima pushed the door. She was here for a contract and she was going to get it no matter what.  

"Excuse me can I see Mr. Malik? I have an 11 o' clock appointment with him."

Yes ma'am. Why don't you take a seat, I'll just inform Sir."

"Sure."

As she sat down, she noticed the decor of the office. "Nice" she thought, "Subtle yet elegant...bold but not obscene. I like this. No wonder he's the best in USA! "

"Ma'am? Sir will see you now." 

"Okay thank you!"

Taking a deep breath she walked in.

"May I come in Sir?" she asked.

Taking her seat she saw for the first time the man who'd make or break her career. Oh crap but he's hot!! Blue eyes...fair...a body that would put Brad Pitt to shame..Damn Ridzy stop staring!!" Embarrassed she said. "Good morning Sir, I'm Riddhima." 

Armaan saw the girl in front of him. She was pretty he'd give her that. Green eyes...Cute face. Well miss Riddhima, let's see if you've got some real talent as well. Aloud he said- "Welcome Riddhima. Call me Armaan. Well Riddhima as you know we here encourage new talent. I've seen your projects and I think you'd do well with a little bit of encouragement. So we have a few projcts lined up and if this meeting goes well I'd like you to take up the contact."

"Yes, Armaan. Your secretary briefed me about 3 projects that I'd be taking up if I take up the contract."

"You see Riddhima, there's a bit of a problem. Although I've seen your work and I was impressed, we cater to some of the most elite people in USA and you're a new comer to this field. How can I be sure that hiring you wouldn't be a risk?" asked Armaan. He'd cut straight to the point. If she answered this well she was hired. If not there wasn't a shortage of designers.

Riddhima thought about what he asked. It wasn't wrong, no. And she had to assure him of her capability. choosing her words carefully she said, "Armaan I understand what you're saying. You aren't wrong. Let's do this. You give me a room to work on and I will give you the ideas for it by tomorrow. If you like it then we have a deal if not, then I can go somewhere else."

He mused over what she said and decided to take her up on it. "Okay. I like your idea. The room you will be working on is my office that is this room. My secretary will give you all the technical details when you leave. I will see you at 10 tomorrow morning. It's okay if the whole design is not finished but I should get an idea, hmm? You may leave."

"Okay Armaan! See you tomorrow morning!" Smiling, she collected her details from the secretary and left for home. She would show Armaan Malik that she wasn't just good, she was the best.
                                              ~~~~~~~

Okay that was the first part. Hope you all liked it! Please comment or like it if you found it worth reading! I'll continue based on the response ๐Ÿ˜Š
Have a nice day!!!

xoxo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpI007

Hey Aahana
first CONGRATULATIONS for ur first ff๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
plz continue soon n pls pm me when u update๐Ÿ˜Š

It's Aanya lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks so much! I'll be sending u a buddy request so that Pm-ing is easier!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Aanya
shonadesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanu_forever

It's Aanya lol๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks so much! I'll be sending u a buddy request so that Pm-ing is easier!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Aanya

ohhhhhhhh sorry Aanya ab main thik kha na๐Ÿ˜†..................

yaar galti se likha gya๐Ÿ˜Š

Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpI007

ohhhhhhhh sorry Aanya ab main thik kha na๐Ÿ˜†..................

yaar galti se likha gya๐Ÿ˜Š

It's okay!! koi baat nahi!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
did u like part 1? comments? ๐Ÿ˜Š

shonadesire thumbnail
RES๐Ÿ˜Š
EDITED.......
Hey Aanya๐Ÿค— awesome part dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ..........loved it๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ............ridz talk herself was gud.............AR r first meeting superb๐Ÿ˜Š...........hmmmmmmm they r meet like a proffesional...........par dekhte hai kha tak professional rahte hai๐Ÿ˜‰.............waiting for nxt part.............thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ plzzzzzz continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
P.S-yeyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ i m first who comment in this ff n after ist part first๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›..........Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 start.... would love to more.... update soon and thank you for the pm...