Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeaOcean thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think rupesh is a doormat, he has stood up for his daughter in front of everyone. I had always expected him to bow down to murli's family since he was from the girls's side and he knew that his daughter had the weakness but the way he threw out the family and broke the relationship with them shows that he is not weak. The only person weak here is bharti. The cvs need to stop showing that just bcoz bharti is a dwarf, she doesn't have the right to say anything. If rupesh does get treated badly in the jail, bharti should stand up for her family just like murli did. If murli can stand up for his ungrateful family, surely bharti can do that for her father who has done so much for her. She should raise her voice against murli and ask for a divorce. But i guess they will keep on showing her weak and show her begging murli and his family to release rupesh out of jail.
I don't see the big deal about murli saving bharti. it was gaushala who had created the whole situation by purposely putting the jar at the top so that bharti couldn't reach. Fair enough she didn't know that she would get burnt but couldn't she have helped? Murli had to save her since this mess was created by his lovable bhabhi.
i wish rupesh had asked bhushan's son for marriage since i feel that that person will be just like his dad. Bhushan really respects rupesh and dhara, and loves bharti alot, he would have definitely agreed but i guess rupesh did make the biggest mistake by gettign bharti married to murli.
Murli and his fmaily deserve nothing, no wonder the elder son of the fmaily-mridang cares two hoots for anyone and veena had to go through this marriage break.
I wish prakash had married veena, and tortured her, that would have been the right kind of treatment for them.

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry but i dont understand how Bhushan is a doormat 😕 the guy is hardly in the show, i really like him he's been loyal to Rupesh and was the only one to stick up for Bharati when all the stuf about Prakash came out, and he also stuck up for Murli when Rupesh ended there relationship, so i can hardly cal him a doormat

I really dont like the way cv's have shown Bharati at the start of the show we were shown how talented she was so why have they now turned her into a helpless person....they have the potential to do great things with er charicter but they are dragging her through the mud

Bharati wasnt desprate to get married either that was Rupesh and yes the way he went about it was totally wrong but Bharti even said to her dad she didnt want to get married so you can hardly blame her and Rupesh was doing what any father does, dreaming that his daughter would get married and live a happy life...whats so wrong with that, the only thing he did wrong was showing off his money but when Bansilal and Murli objected to the money and gifts Rupesh didnt force them either it was Mridala that butted in everytime and convinced Bansilal to take it

If any one is to be blamed for this whole sorry mess its Mridala
SeaOcean thumbnail

I agree with you kiran.

Kamla, veena and murli are more responsible for this mess, than mridala. Mridala were evil from day one but all the others changed their colours so quickly. kamla kept on ranting that bharti is like her daughter, just like veena but look how she treated her. At the end of the day, it was all about veena for kamla, so why give bharti those false hopes. Murli never treated bharti well , remember the honeymoon. he married her just for money yet he had the guts to answer rupesh back.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well as per the precap only mridala seemed happy with the news of rupesh being behind the bars. i don't think the others looked happy though... btw bansilal was on a wheel chair wasn't he... i hope he gets well soon & murli finds some other place...
or are the creatives planning to bring bharli together, that's why they're still in the same house or maybe prakash's truth has to come out so murli & his family will die of shame in front of bharti & beg for forgiveness on their knees...

btw what's making me laugh is... when murli & his family spoke the truth, that shimla cop didn't beleive them & now when murli is lying to him... he believe it... that's why i'm saying that shimla cop is a serious psycho😆 i just can't get him off my mind as i still call him chanur of jai shree krishna(the devil minister of maharaj kansh) btw is this shimla cop negative or positive...😕 looking at his background of chanur...he seems negative to me😉
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Kiran for updates.. Yes, murli is crap to say such thing about Bharti.. he has become selfish now.. anyway lets see what happens in todays episode...